Stray Fawn Community

Vankirvan, my pride and joy

VankirvanJD

Vankirvan is my main nicheling OC, and really the only Nicheling I've gotten really attached to (so far). In the beginning I didn't have the game though; I had created him by studying the genes of the game and drawing him from there, and so, I made a backstory (which has changed quite a lot by now). He has a missing medium tail, since he was attacked by a bearyena as a child. He was rescued and raised by all his older siblings until he was healthy once more, and by then he had developed a hatred for bearyenas. His tribe later found a baby bearyena, which Vankirvan tried to lead away and loose among the grasses. But his only younger sibling, Tarela, caught him and brought the bearyena back. Vankirvan watched as it grew, growing more fearful of it by the day even though his siblings always made sure it stayed away from him. But his fear turned to dread when he realized Tarela had fallen in love with Don (the bearyena) and was expecting his baby. The baby was born, a male named Clawduk, with a monstrous bearyena face. And things only grew worse after Vankirvan and Clawduk were swept away from their island during a storm and washed up in a jungle a few islands away. Now Vankirvan must raise his sister's monster baby and get them both out of the danger-filled jungle alive...  I was thinking of making a comic about Vankirvan's full story, what do you think?

Anyways, here's the first version of him. His horns, poison fangs, medium ears, hind legs, and lean body have never changed. Mind you this was back when there were only stripes and panda pattern for markings. (2016)

IMG_Van8.thumb.jpg.ef0bb6d365a09ba6da28076696fd39ac.jpg

This next version of him was created after the new pattern system came out. I didn't know how they worked so I just drew whatever pattern came to mind. This version of him also has a runner leg and a velvet paw, just like his next one. (2017) 

IMG_2807.thumb.jpg.53ba80bd535b5285f8c3b5f7e093f58a.jpg

These next two versions are final, current versions, mostly the first one since he has his runner leg and velvet paw. For some reason I gave the most recent one a nimble fingers and a runner leg. I like his tenrec-like face in the 2017 one, but I think I drew his body better in the 2018 version.

(2017)

IMG_2806.thumb.jpg.2a778ac58d6cc7b135bd165c04ee069f.jpg

(2018)

IMG_Van5.thumb.jpg.e0844a75924856828ce96f056c2d0138.jpg

And I was originally going to try and create him through breeding, but with this new update I can MAKE HIM! So I did, and I finally have him IN MY GAME! :D

1319958636_Screenshot(76).thumb.png.3150df175912eee6d1b292c8da62ac5d.png

• Like 12

16 hours ago, VankirvanJD said:

I was thinking of making a comic about Vankirvan's full story, what do you think?

You should totally make a comic based of this guy!! I'd love to see this backstory in detail :D 

• Like 1