Stray Fawn Community

Savannah Animal - Leotah

Trinket

I'd love to see some more critters in the savannahs. Both for dinner and for danger.

I think a Leotah would be an interesting creature to add to the savannahs. They appear to look like a cross of a Leopard and a Cheetah.

The Leotah is a solitary predator. Typically if two Leotah's come into contact with each other they'll fight, or one will run away from the other. It's not often that they'd run into each other, but if there are more than two on the savannah its possible for nichlings to lead them to each other and use their fighting as a distraction to escape certain doom themselves.

The Leotah prefers to scavenge for meat. So they will first steal meat a nichling has left unguarded. If a nichling is standing on top of a pile of meat they will attack that nichling. If there is no meat anywhere they will attack any nearby nichling(s).

The Leotah will also hunt other animals in the savannahs for food.

The Leotah is least likely to smack anyone with spots and/or beige fur.

The Leotah has a strength of 4. A defense of 4. They have 2 fishing. They live for 100-200 days. They are worth 50 food.

The Leotah can escape into a tree and only creatures capable of flight will be able to attack them.

The Leotah if hit has a 15-30% chance of a counter-attack as soon as they're smacked.

3 replies to this post

I feel the most a creature should have as a lifespan is 100. Not even that. What if you don't have poison? What if you want to be peaceful, but a leotah is going to terrorize you for 200 days? Living 40-50 days sounds reasonable. Sorry if I am being rude, I just don't feel that is a reasonable lifespan. 

• Like 1