Stray Fawn Community

Tribe of the Elder Bear

KittyDragon

@Aetherskye Rain cascades down through the leaves of the great oak in the center of the camp as the tribe gathers to share news. Anepa steps over to Mime with a concerned expression. "Mime, It's been raining a lot recently, and I've noticed a lot of bugs gathering due to the humid weather. They usually aren't a problem, but this year there are so many, and I'm worried that they might cause a shortage of the berries that they eat. Have you had any problems with them?"

13 minutes ago, KittyDragon said:

@Aetherskye Rain cascades down through the leaves of the great oak in the center of the camp as the tribe gathers to share news. Anepa steps over to Mime with a concerned expression. "Mime, It's been raining a lot recently, and I've noticed a lot of bugs gathering due to the humid weather. They usually aren't a problem, but this year there are so many, and I'm worried that they might cause a shortage of the berries that they eat. Have you had any problems with them?"

"Not if Soup or Kordika (is that his/her name) eats them first!"

"the rain should replenish the the berries quicker than they eat them."

On 4/29/2019 at 5:39 PM, KittyDragon said:

@Aetherskye "That's good. This unusual weather has been causing a lot of trouble recently."

“Why is it so unusual? It’s the rainy season.”