Just now, bostonlobstah said:

“O brother Murdeer! Don’t kill my son!”

- Daddy Wallace Deer

“DAD? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR 20 YEARS?!”

-Murdeer

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

The picture of ‘DT’ blows by ossen

(my whole plan was to release the artwork early to confuse everyone...)

that's very evil

Just now, Renio2490 said:

NO. YOU WEREN'T THE ONE ON ROBLOX YELLING AT PEOPLE ABOUT WANTING TO STAB THEM WITH NICHELINGS!? I WILL STAB THAT STUPID LADY WHO SAT ONME WITH MERINGUES AND CASHES!

WUt

WE SCREM. OR DO WE? I SCREM. YOU SCREM? WE ALL SCREM?

WHO ARE WE ANYMORE. I AM AN INSANE GIRL WHO GOES INSANE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WITH CRAZY IMPULSES TO TROLL PEOPLE.

*cries*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Stop it.

-Prince

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Stop it.

-Prince

Aether’s Nichesona makes it rain upon everyone. (Cuz this has basically turned into rp)

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

What's your Nichesona? I use Prince for everything... he's basically my Nichesona.

Winged antenna. My favorite genes. Goddess of rain and the sky