Stray Fawn Community

More Genes

Raincloud

Crystals: When you break some rocks, there are crystals inside. If you give a crystal to specific animals or wanderers, they become your friends.

Caves: A home for the new bat - winged creatures. Mainly found in the mountains.

Sun Foxes: They collect everything. They become your defenders if you give them 10: pieces of food, 15: nesting material, 5: crystals. They live in packs.

Dragon Snout (Ice): Ice breath. Looks like a dragon snout. +4 smelling

Reptile Eyes: Looks like snake eyes. +2 eyesight

Dragon Snout (Fire): Fire breath. Looks like a dragon snout. +4 smelling

Dragon Snout (Poison): Venomous. Looks like a dragon snout. +4 smelling

Ice Breath: Freezes creatures

Fire Breath: Burns creatures

Dragon Tail: Looks like a dragon tail. +1 attack

Kitsune Tails: Random number of tails between 3 - 6. All tails are fox tails. +3 heat resistance

Fox Tail: Looks like a fox tail. +2 heat resistance

Dragon Body (Regular): No fur. Has spikes. +2 attack

Dragon Body (Water): No fur. Has fins. +2 swimming

Dragon Snout (Water): +Underwater breathing

Climbing Ability (Climbs trees from branches): Higher ability allows creatures to climb to the top of the tree

Branches: Set out along trees. Can be climbed on. Thinner as the tree gets taller

+2 attack on Digging Paw, or only +1, because of the giant claws on it

Climbing Paw: A sturdy paw. Like a black bear's paw. +2 climbing

Long Tail: Like a monkey tail. +1 climbing

That's all for now! I might back with more!

1 reply to this post

Hi, I’d say that these fit better in the feature requests forum rather than the customization options forum. Also please be sure to separate your ideas so people can vote for them separately.

As for your ideas themselves, I feel like the usage of crystals seems beyond nicheling capability but I’d like to have decorative crystals I’d cave biomes ever become a thing like in these posts:

For reptile genes, I’d point you here:

Climbing:

And as for the dragon traits, it seems like you’ve already suggested them before so I’d suggest editing that post. I think that breaths could potentially work but they’d definitely need to be balanced well like with cool downs and range. And dragon snouts should have less than +4 smelling especially if they have breaths since that’s higher than any snout currently. I’d think you’d be interested in the post considering the breaths as well:

• Like 1