Stray Fawn Community

Anybody heard of Wildlife Park 3 or Zoo Tycoon 2?

takoyamaaaS

Basically, they're zoo management games. Wildlife Park 3 has better graphics and less options, but Zoo Tycoon 2 has worse graphics, more options, and most importantly... MODS. GLORIOUS MODS! heh I'm getting too excited Basically I want to know if anybody has heard of/has either. Zoo Tycoon 2 you can buy the Complete Collection off Amazon for about $20, Wildlife Park 3 is $10 without DLC, $56 with DLC. I have no words for this video. I do, actually. Meet my favorite cynical youtuber, GrayStillPlays. Also meet CallMeKevin. Heh... Double video. 

DUDE- I LOVE ZOO TYCOON 2! i may or may not have put so many mods into it that the textures started swapping entities whoops hehe I would play that game for hours at a time!

Funny story on the steps it took to finally get the game, too.

I was introduced to Zoo Tycoon 2 over YouTube and, because animals were involved, immediately became obsessed with it. I begged my dad over and over until he finally agreed to go to the store to get it (after like, 2 months of begging tho since it was close to my b-day)
Err long story short it wasn't at the store.
Turns out it was only being sold online.
I didn't find out till a month later rip 10 year old me lol

So then, I finally got it! WHen it came in the mail I was super hyped, got it downloaded, and started playing!
But I accidentally bought the Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection edition. NO COMPLAINTS THERE AMIRITE

anyways that's my story

also, i've never heard about Wildlife Park 3. It just doesn't ring a bell. I'll watch the video!

• Like 1