Stray Fawn Community

Help me choose! :D

Alcachofi

Water based tribe’s Home Island...?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which island would be better?

I’m going to start a water/swimming based tribe, and my main goal is for them to be able to sustain themselves using only the acuatic ecosystems of the island. Which island should I choose?

• Like 1

Oasis is great if you want it to be a little bit more challenging and if you want to only use water genes. Also Oasis is my personal favourite but make sure that you have clawed startes :)

• Like 1

Attacking wanderers and bearyenas with needlessly weak creatures is kind of a must. Some harder jungles also have a richer aquatic biome, but the apes are a menace. Oasis seems to have more life with the update, while the land will always be more profitable by the Archipelago than its waters. I usually can't resist that... though I recommend that you unlock bearyena claw early in case claw is a struggle. It's really luck based. 

Yeah, they have some really nice spots. But just as many bad ones. I think they're prettier too, so I'd rather roll the dice 10 times for a nice mingle/adventure. But it really tempts you into going somewhere else, or you might get unlucky. The oasis has more water-food in one saver spot. It's just preference