Stray Fawn Community

That moment you didnt know how to take screenshots

9 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

well yeah um

you know this screenshot?

NicheMeringue2018.png.5d6db0015bcb225b0abb64732b9d8e00.png

well that's the only picture of Meringue I have. Because, when i took this screenshot, he was just a random nicheling I liked and wanted as my profile picture for the forums. By the time I wanted a screenshot of his genes, his son Taro, who was Meringue's final living child, had JUST died, thus taking Meringue off the family tree. Why oh why do we not have longer family trees??

WHHHHYYYYYY??

WHY DID I NOT TAKE MORE SCREENSHOTS???

It pains me so much to think about how I'll never know what Meringue's actual genes were :(

That's really. heckin' sad. At least that gives you the opportunity  to interpret his genes the way you want. Still very sad :(

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

well yeah um

you know this screenshot?

NicheMeringue2018.png.5d6db0015bcb225b0abb64732b9d8e00.png

well that's the only picture of Meringue I have. Because, when i took this screenshot, he was just a random nicheling I liked and wanted as my profile picture for the forums. By the time I wanted a screenshot of his genes, his son Taro, who was Meringue's final living child, had JUST died, thus taking Meringue off the family tree. Why oh why do we not have longer family trees??

WHHHHYYYYYY??

WHY DID I NOT TAKE MORE SCREENSHOTS???

It pains me so much to think about how I'll never know what Meringue's actual genes were :(

That’s very saddening! Do you know that he has doubled up immunity though? Is it hard to recapture his patterns?

Ossen.thumb.png.cb62a115aaefe128ae9cbf781e161798.png

You see that female on the first row? The one called Rare? Why did I never take a screenshot of her? She was Ossen's mate. A wanderer with derpsnout and claw. I can't remember what she looked like other than the derp snout. She only had two children, so I can't figure out her genes from them either...

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Morso said:

Ossen.thumb.png.cb62a115aaefe128ae9cbf781e161798.png

You see that female on the first row? The one called Rare? Why did I never take a screenshot of her? She was Ossen's mate. A wanderer with derpsnout and claw. I can't remember what she looked like other than the derp snout. She only had two children, so I can't figure out her genes from them either...

Wait

couldn’t you find out her fur colour at the least from her children?

but yeah, that’s very sad. We’ll never get to know the Rare Ossen knows and loves...

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Wait

couldn’t you find out her fur colour at the least from her children?

but yeah, that’s very sad. We’ll never get to know the Rare Ossen knows and loves...

Well... I can't remember what I mutated to them, but here are the children's genesSilatlan.thumb.png.59251cb5ba4071dc50345bd5e438783f.pngperhe5.thumb.png.41fc606147579a3d8f29fcf19ddab745.png

At least she had beige fur as one of her genes. Wether it was double or not, we will never find out (unless our computer does the same thing as Basil's computer)

1 minute ago, Morso said:

Well... I can't remember what I mutated to them, but here are the children's genesSilatlan.thumb.png.59251cb5ba4071dc50345bd5e438783f.pngperhe5.thumb.png.41fc606147579a3d8f29fcf19ddab745.png

At least she had beige fur as one of her genes. Wether it was double or not, we will never find out (unless our computer does the same thing as Basil's computer)

I assume her fur is either white/beige or white/yellow, but then there’s mutations. And also I think her recessive snout is cracker jaw (though you’ve probably already gotten that).

• 1 year later...