Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 074: Elysia Chlorotica (that sea slug that can do photosynthesis)

Biogamer

Now I am like the average joe and can easily be amazed by an animal having something unique about it. When it could be appearance, colouration and mostly some crazy ability and Elysia Chlorotica (also known as the Eastern Emerald Elysia) does this well by having an ability that is only shown in plants and another four different animals, photosynthesis. The E.E.E body (Which can be said as EEEEEEEEEE) would be unlocked by collecting from every plant 15 times, except algae which would be collected 100 times. Know this may seem a little expensive to do but the reason for this is because, first players naturally collect from berry bushes as a food source and secondly to make the game more balance. After all the effects are +1 distasteful appearance because why not (also I think it could confuse predators), +1 underwater breathing (they're sea slugs) and finally one of the broken genes that I've made so far Photosynthesis. What this effect does is make the nicheling not need to eat for a extended period of time all it has to do is collect from plant life (except from harmful plants and trees). And below shows how many days nichelings can live with out taking from the food supply. And if it's considered too op I'll edit it to only activate once.

1. Berry Bush: 2 Days
  2. Bare Berry Bush: 2 Days
  3. Cactus: 1 Day/ 2 Days (if defence is around)
  4. Smelly Fruit: 2 Days
  5. Toxic Berry Bush: 1 Day/ 2 Days (if poison resistance is around)
  6. Grass: 1 Day
  7. Jungle Foliage: 1 Day
  8. Blocking Vine Root: 3 Days
  9. Healing Plant: 3 Days
  10. Water Healing Plant: 3 Days
  11. Algae: 2 Days (to link back to what this gene is based on)
  12. Twig Bush: 1 Day

So I hope this was interesting, Sincerely Biogamer.

download.jpg

1 reply to this post