Stray Fawn Community

To all the people I’ve known on the forums..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

If there was a chance I did anything to hurt you folks, here is this picture to apologize.. okay well I guess I haven’t been but I still think I wanna post this cause it looks cute.. I didn’t shade his clothing because I’m lazy and they look too dark for any shading at all hmph...9FD24124-B294-491D-83C6-A2E9BB566252.thumb.png.401dd138372a0d5aaec7329ada8dfd4e.png

I can just see the sorrow in his eyes.. and from the flower he’s holding too.. he’s showing some emotional bravery by trying to make it up to someone, sure he looks probably a bit young in the pic but I wanted to make it look cute, he’s still being shown as a young adult as far as I know.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

And oh god I think I made that capital “I” into a “T” that was not of my intention and I don’t know why I made that mistake... ;-;

Nice drawing. If you run into the problem that stuff is to dark to shade, purposefully choose lighter tones when you know that you'll shade it eventually so that it is not lost :D

When I know that I won't shade all my colors will tend to be a lot darker or a lot brighter than when I keep my lighting in mind :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

If there was a chance I did anything to hurt you folks, here is this picture to apologize.. okay well I guess I haven’t been but I still think I wanna post this cause it looks cute.. I didn’t shade his clothing because I’m lazy and they look too dark for any shading at all hmph...9FD24124-B294-491D-83C6-A2E9BB566252.thumb.png.401dd138372a0d5aaec7329ada8dfd4e.png

I can just see the sorrow in his eyes.. and from the flower he’s holding too.. he’s showing some emotional bravery by trying to make it up to someone, sure he looks probably a bit young in the pic but I wanted to make it look cute, he’s still being shown as a young adult as far as I know.

Thats too adorable! My heart can't take it!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Jojo said:

Nice drawing. If you run into the problem that stuff is to dark to shade, purposefully choose lighter tones when you know that you'll shade it eventually so that it is not lost :D

When I know that I won't shade all my colors will tend to be a lot darker or a lot brighter than when I keep my lighting in mind :)

Thanks! And ah I see, I’ll think about maybe making his clothing lighter, but if that doesn’t work out and I want to keep all of that dark tone in because of style and character than maybe no shading at all haha!

Though in this picture there’s actually a lot of shading going on in his clothing.. dunno if that’s because there’s some glow in it or I just wanted to put more effort into the drawing..

54817503-7041-4F2D-B3D7-280239F41050.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, NichelingPotato said:

Thats too adorable! My heart can't take it!

Oh thank you! I’m glad you like it! ^^