Stray Fawn Community

The Pack {Wolf RPG}

Rainwater

Heya! Yep. I LOVE wolves. And this wolf maker is the most fun thing in the world. So, obviously I made a RPG. 😛 

Here, just fill this out to make your wolf. You get 45 points to divide between Agility, Strength, Charm, and Perception. All are important.
Name:
Appearance (There are some things I can't do):
Agility:
Strength:
Charm:
Perception:
Your goal and what your wolf will do for it:

PREMADE.png

^Example of wolves.

If you've ever role played, this is basically like that except your stats will raise and lower, your relationships with other wolves with change, etc etc. You also get art of your wolves. (YES YOU CAN GIVE ME PICTURES OF NICHELINGS INSTEAD OF APPEARANCES)

I summon you, @Skysplash8 !

Want to know what you can do? No? Too bad, there's important stuff so you're reading this anyway! 😛 
*You can train, and you actually need to to do anything
*Respect is important in the pack, gain it when you can
*Test other wolves to see their personalities, but don't stretch it
*Wolves can be manipulated, be sure to get Stat Checks to see their intelligence
*The shop is below. You'll know what Stat Checks are soon

Shop
Bones are currency. You get them as rewards for doing small challenges like cleaning dens, and also from killing animals.

Stat Check: 10 Bones. You may see one stat of an NPC.
Mouse Fur Glider: 15 Bones. You may glide from high places safely.
Mouse: 2 Bones. Good gift, or something to quickly buy so you don't starve.
Travel Ticket: 60 Bones. Unknown effect.
Transform Ticket: 130 Bones. Transforms you into a mythical creature.
(All I can think of)

Players:

Deer Antler
Female
Yearling
Agility: 15
Strength: 15
Charm: 5
Perception: 10

Blood
Female
Slightly younger than Deer Antler
Agility: 12
Strength: 11
Charm: 13
Perception: 12

Discovered NPCs, their jobs and personalities, etc:

N/A

13 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

Can we try not to have 'evil' wolves? You can say she would do 'anything', but....

You only used 27 of your 45 Stat Points.

And... black with red fur...? What?

Edited by Bgirl
Just, eh, bye stuff

Name: Deer Antler
Appearance (There are some things I can't do): Brown with a white front left paw, dark green eyes, possibly deer antlers
Agility: 15
Strength: 15
Charm: 5
Perception: 10
Your goal and what your wolf will do for it: To find a mate, raise pups, and decorate with deer antlers. Anything.

1 minute ago, Bgirl said:

Can we try not to have 'evil' wolves? You can say she would do 'anything', but....

You only used 27 of your 45 Stat Points.

And... black with red fur...? What?

Black fur and red patches

and Okay

I'll fix it

Name: Blood
Appearance (There are some things I can't do): a black wolf with red patches(Fur color)
Agility: 12
Strength: 9
Charm: 12
Perception: 12
Your goal and what your wolf will do for it: TO RULE THE WORLD

And she will do anything for it

2 minutes ago, Bgirl said:

DEERWOFL.png

Know that the antlers aren't for anything but looks. They'll be useless in fights.

Yeah. Seeing as I’ve used Deer Antler a lot, not just here, knowing her, she’d forget all about them in fights. xD

• Haha 1

Both Blood and Deer Antler are yearlings. Deer is slightly older, so a bit more mature, and Blood is younger; very ambitious, with a desire to prove that younger doesn't mean weaker. Deer Antler is just waking up near the mouth of their den, and Blood is farther back, still asleep. A wolf has just come in to wake them, but, seeing Deer Antler already awake, he has greeted her with a warm smile.

He is light brown and small, with long claws. He looks as though he belongs in the trees.
FORESTWOLF.png

(Currently Blood and Deer Antler are not at all related, but you can change it if you like. They are also friends that aren't too close but very competitive. Also can be changed. And the personality thing at the beginning? I can remove it if you like. I just went with what I got from your wolf form things.)

The male's golden eyes move to Blood. "Is she still asleep?"

(Also I control all NPCs)

• Like 1

Both Blood and Deer Antler are yearlings. Deer is slightly older, so a bit more mature, and Blood is younger; very ambitious, with a desire to prove that younger doesn't mean weaker. Deer Antler is just waking up near the mouth of their den, and Blood is farther back, still asleep. A wolf has just come in to wake them, but, seeing Deer Antler already awake, he has greeted her with a warm smile.

He is light brown and small, with long claws. He looks as though he belongs in the trees.
FORESTWOLF.png

(Currently Blood and Deer Antler are not at all related, but you can change it if you like. They are also friends that aren't too close but very competitive. Also can be changed. And the personality thing at the beginning? I can remove it if you like. I just went with what I got from your wolf form things.)

(Also I control all NPCs)

((You got her personality right :D))

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Bgirl said:

Probably.” Deer Antler would reply, turning her head to look at Blood.

• Like 1

He walks up to her and nudges her gently with his nose, "Wakey wakey," he murmurs playfully, turning away and walking to the edge of the den. "Hurry up, now, you two," he calls, "it's breakfast then your first training sessions. If you want to, of course. Otherwise you could just dive into the wilderness, completely unequipped, to be eaten by a bear. You wouldn't taste too good, all the squishy fat and no muscle...." he made a face, turning to look at them before leaping out of the cave into the soft grass.

1 minute ago, Bgirl said:

He walks up to her and nudges her gently with his nose, "Wakey wakey," he murmurs playfully, turning away and walking to the edge of the den. "Hurry up, now, you two," he calls, "it's breakfast then your first training sessions. If you want to, of course. Otherwise you could just dive into the wilderness, completely unequipped, to be eaten by a bear. You wouldn't taste too good, all the squishy fat and no muscle...." he made a face, turning to look at them before leaping out of the cave into the soft grass.

Blood would wake up and leave the den quietly.

Deer Antler laughed and followed him.

(I can sense the ships... oh the ships...)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

(oof no help)

He jumps onto a rock and turns to face them. "I mainly focus on agility. However, Stone," he acknowledges a second, very big male with a dip of his head,
STONEWOLF.png

"Rachel," he nods to a beautiful female who doesn't need to say that she's only doing this to get a few bones,
Screenshot-2019-07-02-18-43-56.png

"And Ivy," he nods to a blind male who does not acknowledge him,
IVYWOLF.png

"Will be your mentors for Strength, Charm," he winked at Rachel, "and Perception. Each of you, please pick something you would like to learn first."

21 minutes ago, Bgirl said:

(oof no help)

He jumps onto a rock and turns to face them. "I mainly focus on agility. However, Stone," he acknowledges a second, very big male with a dip of his head,
STONEWOLF.png

"Rachel," he nods to a beautiful female whose pose says everything you need to know about her fiery persona,
Screenshot-2019-07-02-18-43-56.png

"And Ivy," he nods to a blind male who does not acknowledge him,
IVYWOLF.png

"Will be your mentors for Strength, Charm," he winked at Rachel, "and Perception. Each of you, please pick something you would like to learn first."

"Strength!" Blood would call out

Stone walks forward and begins to teach her basic battle moves. The two of them do a practice fight: Blood pulls a clever trick, almost making Stone fall, but he pins her down with a grin. She hadn't even been to one of Rachel's classes yet, though she had almost tricked him.

+2 Strength
+1 Charm