Stray Fawn Community

Random Sylestia roleplay (N O ADOPTABLES BOI)

takoyamaaaS

Please make all your characters with https://www.sylestia.com/ (trick: make an account only for making pets!).

so basically we roleplay as pets

they have a medieval hierarchy system

sooo

uh

enjoy

to join:

Name:

Species:

Picture: (of course, you could always ask me to make a pet for you)

QUEEN:

Queen Angeni (me, Qitari)

2D7D2DAA-4872-461D-8CAA-B1C25F2DCE24.png.273999651e454a289714c697ec152f52.png

KING:

--

KNIGHTS:

--

PRINCES(SES):

--

PEASANTS:

Seer, female ( @IlluminatiMoose, Faelora)

72A78507-F72E-40C2-83E5-68CA91367AC7.png.c272d89fcb928a3169be6d26da22e655.png

Niklas, male ( @wikipedia (angel)Nytekrie)

3F196783-39D6-44A7-98E0-205B67B5D047.png.e166769c3d540522461a61444d45103c.png

CHILDREN:

Apenimon, male (me, Sylvorpa, adopted boi, foster parent: Queen Angeni)

359453EF-768F-4D11-B071-E0297C350B17.png.9db0ace662bd50c2f6208496840f6e0d.png

uh so yeah

have fun

also don’t worry about running out of trait points you’re not going to actually generate the pets

Angeni pranced up to her vine-covered throne. She looked around for Apenimon. Seeing as he was apparently not there, she assumed he was off exploring.

(Apenimon be good Sylvorpa boi babu)

3 minutes ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

(Apenimon is so cute) Seer prances around a meadow looking for beautiful flowers to sell.

(Also I'm sorry that I'm not good at rps)

(No, it’s okay. You seem fine so far! Also, thanks!)

• Like 1

(you really do like Lion King don't you? :D Have you still not seen the original movie yet?)

Seer was only able to find a few common weeds. They're still pretty, but not good to sell. She started looking around for another area to search.

Just now, IlluminatiMoose said:

you really do like Lion King don't you? :D Have you still not seen the original movie yet?

(Depressingly not, but I did see the full movie on YouTube a while back. I could m a y b e convince my parents to buy it, or just stick to watching the songs.)

2 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

(Depressingly not, but I did see the full movie on YouTube a while back. I could m a y b e convince my parents to buy it, or just stick to watching the songs.)

(You should at least ask. I'd also like to ask a question about the rules on rps. When a person has multiple characters do they still only have one turn, or are they allowed to play all their characters in one turn?)

Just now, IlluminatiMoose said:

(You should at least ask. I'd also like to ask a question about the rules on rps. When a person has multiple characters do they still only have one turn, or are they allowed to play all their characters in one turn?)

(Allowed to play all their characters in one turn. For instance, you could be like “Angeni rushed up to Apenimon. Where were you!? she said. Uh, in a swamp, Apenimon said.”)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

(Allowed to play all their characters in one turn. For instance, you could be like “Angeni rushed up to Apenimon. Where were you!? she said. Uh, in a swamp, Apenimon said.”)

(okay, thank you) Seer ended up in a swamp, as they often contain rare and beautiful flowers in their depths.

• Eek! 1

Apenimon leaped into a tree and down again, into a bush that, little did he know, was a special flower- the Pink Aregha.

not actually a flower; and fun fact! All of my creatures’ names are Native American names! So Apenimon means Worthy Of Trust, and Angeni means Spirit Angel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

Apenimon leaped into a tree and down again, into a bush that, little did he know, was a special flower- the Pink Aregha.

not actually a flower; and fun fact! All of my creatures’ names are Native American names! So Apenimon means Worthy Of Trust, and Angeni means Spirit Angel.

(Whenever I name something, it means absolutely nothing. Seer is just deer with an s instead of a d.)

(And another rp question, is it okay for Seer to be in the swamp that Apenimon is in, since it has to be close to the castle for him to be in it)

1 minute ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

(Whenever I name something, it means absolutely nothing. Seer is just deer with an s instead of a d.)

(And another rp question, is it okay for Seer to be in the swamp that Apenimon is in, since it has to be close to the castle for him to be in it)

(Yes. Also...)

621DD3D9-74F6-4731-832E-D628295A472F.thumb.png.e796ca4e7c9255a10b7302cc9142574c.png

2 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

(Yes. Also...)

621DD3D9-74F6-4731-832E-D628295A472F.thumb.png.e796ca4e7c9255a10b7302cc9142574c.png

(Yes I know the definition of the word seer. That's just where I got the name, and I thought the definition fit)

Seer stumbled upon the Pink Aregha. She walked up to it and started to investigate the bush to make sure she was correct in her assumption.

• Like 1

(Yes I know the definition of the word seer. That's just where I got the name, and I thought the definition fit)

Seer stumbled upon the Pink Aregha. She walked up to it and started to investigate the bush to make sure she was correct in her assumption.

Apenimon scuttled further in the depths of the bush. Was that a Draeyl? Oh, please, please, let it be a Zolnixi or even a Vulnyx.

She was quite shocked to actually find this flower, so Seer marked her trail with a bright marking so she could find her way here again. She then started to dig up the ground around the bush to replant the flower in a more secure location.

She was quite shocked to actually find this flower, so Seer marked her trail with a bright marking so she could find her way here again. She then started to dig up the ground around the bush to replant the flower in a more secure location.

Apenimon had had enough. He leaped out of the bush into a tree.