Stray Fawn Community

FNAF Chat[OCs, songs, youtubers, etc]

The most beautiful thing

FNAF is a game where you are a night guard in a family friendly reasuant, but the animatronics wander around and might see you as a endoskeleton without a suit or a murderer. You cannot move(Until FNAF 4, FNAF World, FNAF 5(Sister Location), and FNAF 6)

So we can talk about it here

We talk about our OCs(I have a lot of those), youtubers that plays/played it, FNAG Songs, and other stuff

I hate horror anything so I wouldn't like the game, but when the fandom got really big I braved my way through most the game theory videos and "learnt" the lore.. you know I trusted GT but after the hollow knight "theory" I dont think im ever watching/ believing any of those videos ever again..

and anyone who saw me rant about quirrel from hollow knight would know I love me a good deep and complicated lore with lots of sadness so fnaf was a hit! and I loved the songs and everything and still do! I think stay calm and just gold are my faves, but I really like all the other ones

also the only reason im an artist/ animator and do animation memes and in the animation meme community is because there was this girl who made fnaf vids called sky the nightguard and I loved them so much! when I get really popular on youtube I MUST make a thank you video..

• 2 weeks later...