Stray Fawn Community

Twin Silvers

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I know it is very late for posting this, but I know that I must.. long ago within Silver’s original tribe, before the harsh snowstorm happened.. his old life revolved around strong emotions, his views against his tribe mates. Whenever somebody did something that didn’t appease Silver, he would become very enraged and act mean towards them, this would give him no friends, no love from his parents, and eventually they decided to abandon him, he was not alone however.. a young female was also casted out from her tribe, they were very puzzled about her unusual powers, and didn’t know what to do with her anymore because of their scared and confused responses, this female was named Skye, she understood what Silver was going through, eventually the two decided to soon go off and start their own life together. This is when the snowstorm happened then, it killed off the entirety of Silver’s tribe, only a few became frozen in time... Silver and Skye almost lost each other from the snowstorm, they knew the time had come to move islands.

Now fast forward to their new life, as the two started a new family together, Silver and Skye were enjoying the new island given to them, and the children that they had bared together. As their children eventually grew up and planned to live their own lives elsewhere, Silver and Skye felt proud of their accomplishments for raising their offspring, that pride however didn’t last long.. Silver noticing his daughter Platinum had mated with a Bearyena that was unknowingly tamed by herself, he felt the anger pulse through him, his look at the Bearyena and thinking that the beast could turn on his child any moment now.. Platinum of course defended the beast, which only fumed her father further into rage, Skye with her soothing healing powers that her parents would’ve known she had, she placed her velvet paw against him, and quickly soothed his anger, leaving their child in great fury however, and decided to hide herself from her family.. taking the bearyena with her to raise their own hybrid family. Silver was left suddenly crying, never would he thought the daughter who loved her dad would ever turn on him for a mate that is considered forbidden... but more importantly.. his anger left him in distress and guilt, Skye helped him the best she could, but he was forever feeling depressed, and in mourning, mentioning that he misses his old home and tribe.

Now of course we come to the conclusion of Silver’s life, he sat upon a stump, looking down upon his descendants, feeling as though he must put in charge of someone very important, this of course was handed down to his daughter Platinum, who refused his leadership because for rather she must lead her new tribe of hybrids instead.. of course being very old, Silver could not express his anger, instead.. he fell onto a sudden, and slow death.. this of course left Platinum into distress... her mother felt the same collapse, with a very soft and faded healing purr, when this happened, everyone was in shock. The day after.. Silver announced his daughter’s leadership of the tribe, to which then he passes away from the world, and so did Skye, everyone was in shock, and of course, everyone was crying and mourning the loss of their tribal founders...  on that day, Silver ended up in an astral plane, where a tree sapling was underneath his paws, and once he spoke and gave a sudden breath of life to the sapling, it soon grew into a giant large tree! Engraved with symbols, telling a story perhaps of the making of the world where Silver comes from, where it all began.. and soon he was given a celestial soul.. and a task to rule over these astral planes, and the tree itself of course, and from this point on.. Silver became the God of Parenthood! His love and care for his children gave him this power from also giving the tree life, and while he has had care and the skills of a father, he cannot forget the times he has lashed out at his family, he realized that his anger still lives within him, and so he began to create a separate copy of himself that holds this anger, and trap it inside as a single wisp, forbidding it to run free, or interfere with him and his kind and caring ways, of course this wouldn’t last.. the angry soul started to break free and gain back its Silver-appearing forme.. now it’s goal is to corrupt the great tree, and to corrupt Silver along the way, so that anything that displeases Silver will have no choice but to rampage until the thing that aggravates Silver is eradicated. I would call this picture that I drew the Silver Twins, because they’re nearly identical, but the catch is.. the angry one is a separated soul of Silver, and just merely a clone, how can you tell them apart? Anger has the evil red eyes....

E581036D-528F-4EED-BC2A-DC2281E42E93.thumb.png.1ea6bc9605cafd3cba033fc778b81069.png

So in a way.. I am fighting my anger,  I cannot let it control me, and I must never let it. If I somehow act mean and angry and try to attack you all, then I probably need to get offline and take a break, this would come with emotions however as I am a very emotional person and can cry in an anger aftermath, yes, I probably do need therapy, but what I really need is a friend, no matter what friend it is I just need one.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Sorry about the long to read post, but I couldn’t help but tell Silver’s backstory first, anyways folks.. enjoy it if you’re interested, and the art too! ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling

There were probably some things I didn’t specify like Silver and how he acted as a father, but that’s very hard to think of and talk about because of how it was just all thought up through and not from playing Niche.. I’ll see what I can do, but it hasn’t been an easy task considering I wasn’t expecting Silver to become a Nicheling God of all things..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
10 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

It's so cool!

I wish I could draw that well...

Thanks! It all comes with time and practice.. you can get better at your own artstyle if you work at it more. :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Here is my style...

D03117FC-4629-4028-AE46-4FA1823E5622.thumb.jpeg.cb8f3afb0ec75d4277cb327aeeab0a4d.jpeg96B157EC-49D3-4C51-B9AA-9BBDC9239E05.thumb.jpeg.477a2457f57de249dcf2f15d6b944413.jpeg

Great work! I can’t wait to see more of it! There is a chance you could evolve with your artstyle of course.. but if you like it right now, that’s fine, keep it the way it is right now, you’ll improve overtime! :)

You don't ever seem angry to me, just upset at times. Even so, some people misread any emotional intensity (in others) as anger. And viewpoints are infective in how we see ourselves. But I can't read minds. It's okay not to be alright, though. You can't change it and feeling negative emotions toward a negative thing isn't bad in and of itself. Anger is a great motivator, sadness has people reflect. It's just about what you do with them that makes or breaks a situation. They don't corrupt or purify anything by existence alone

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
43 minutes ago, spacecat at 3.1 said:

You don't ever seem angry to me, just upset at times. Even so, some people misread any emotional intensity (in others) as anger. And viewpoints are infective in how we see ourselves. But I can't read minds. It's okay not to be alright, though. You can't change it and feeling negative emotions toward a negative thing isn't bad in and of itself. Anger is a great motivator, sadness has people reflect. It's just about what you do with them that makes or breaks a situation. They don't corrupt or purify anything by existence alone

It can be nice just to be angry, but when it’s controlling me and it gets completely out of whack, then I know I’m already hating it...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Okay, here’s my new profile pic guys.. course I used Mag’s jacket that she designed for Silver and sorta modified it a bit to my liking, other than that.. it’s nearly identical! I hope you all like it, despite looking like crap as a profile pic and non transparent...

A2A6890B-842E-41BC-BEE3-339CC10038E1.thumb.png.fdbf6cf9627dfcffe6a559e0040b7442.png