Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

32 minutes ago, Toxin the drago said:

HOW DO I GET SOME????

go to ur profile and go to the place you change ur pfp and you will see something called Retained i dont know why its called that but type it there

what the hell i just got ANOTHEFR EARLY 5 STAR it was at like 11 pity i never thought i woould say this but im glad i lost my 50/50 because im on my alt where i do a challenge where i can only use polearms and i was just pulling for thoma

image.thumb.png.645dc8721a754e656ed90a798c18dd30.png

5 minutes ago, cooeki alt said:

what the hell i just got ANOTHEFR EARLY 5 STAR it was at like 11 pity i never thought i woould say this but im glad i lost my 50/50 because im on my alt where i do a challenge where i can only use polearms and i was just pulling for thoma

image.thumb.png.645dc8721a754e656ed90a798c18dd30.png

now im scared to keep pulling because what if it happens AGAIN and i get yae on my accoucnt where i Cannot use her

On 2/15/2022 at 10:18 AM, cookie bc trucies said:

does anyone know of a minecraft ripoff where there are these mobs that spawn on the sand and chase you around to kill you but they can see you from literally anywhere so you cant escape them and it makes the game nearly unplayable or is this a figment of my imagination because i had a dream i played it and i swear it was real

minetest?

On 2/15/2022 at 1:18 AM, cookie bc trucies said:

does anyone know of a minecraft ripoff where there are these mobs that spawn on the sand and chase you around to kill you but they can see you from literally anywhere so you cant escape them and it makes the game nearly unplayable or is this a figment of my imagination because i had a dream i played it and i swear it was real

i dont think it actually looked like minecraft it might not have even been blocky. the little enemies definitely were not blocky i dont remember what they did look like though