Stray Fawn Community

The Propchecy [WoF SIM]

Spoopy

5 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Nightstalker nodded.

“Wow.. that’s why their so grumpy, doesn’t explain the stuck up and self important act though.”

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Wow.. that’s why their so grumpy, doesn’t explain the stuck up and self important act though.”

"They want to seem powerful when im reality they're not."

1 minute ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

"They want to seem powerful when im reality they're not."

“But they have powers.” She said seeming confused

Just now, Flower said:

“But they have powers.” She said seeming confused

She shook her head, "they lost those years ago. I'm lucky that my mother brought me under the moon light."

7 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

She shook her head, "they lost those years ago. I'm lucky that my mother brought me under the moon light."

“So your the only one?” She asked. No wonder the put so much pressure on her

4 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

"Yes, that I know of."

“What are your powers?” She asked, suddenly a little afraid and defensive. How could I have not know? How could I have been so careless! She’s probably using me.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“What are your powers?” She asked, suddenly a little afraid and defensive. How could I have not know? How could I have been so careless! She’s probably using me.

"Mind reading and I'm able to write actual prophecies. Don't worry, I found a way to not randomly read others' minds."

2 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

"Mind reading and I'm able to write actual prophecies. Don't worry, I found a way to not randomly read others' minds."

Her muscles are tense and she says nothing. You fool. You knew it was wrong. I was right..

59 minutes ago, Flower said:

Her muscles are tense and she says nothing. You fool. You knew it was wrong. I was right..

Nightstalker looked at her talons, now silent.

20 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Nightstalker stayed silent.

“Have you been reading my mine Nightstalker? Your probably just trying to take advantage of me..” she said quiety

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Have you been reading my mine Nightstalker? Your probably just trying to take advantage of me..” she said quiety

Nightstalker looked shocked, "No! You think I would use the powers I wished I didn't have?! The powers that make me fear myself?!"

1 minute ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Nightstalker looked shocked, "No! You think I would use the powers I wished I didn't have?! The powers that make me fear myself?!"

“You shouldn’t fear yourself, other should fear you. The others who want power Nightstalker, the others who don’t want their thoughts invaded. I’m sorry I doubted you.. it’s just a habit to not trust other dragons.”

“You shouldn’t fear yourself, other should fear you. The others who want power Nightstalker, the others who don’t want their thoughts invaded. I’m sorry I doubted you.. it’s just a habit to not trust other dragons.”

Nightstalker nodded and looked at her talons.

13 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Nightstalker nodded and looked at her talons.

“I’m sorry. I really am.. in sorry for being mean to you, I’m sorry for making you sad.. I’m sorry that I don’t know how to apologize.”

“I’m sorry. I really am.. in sorry for being mean to you, I’m sorry for making you sad.. I’m sorry that I don’t know how to apologize.”

"It's okay." Nightstalker looked at her and smiled.

Just now, ShadowAndPup3 said:

"It's okay." Nightstalker looked at her and smiled.

“No it’s not.. how can I make it up to you?” She said, not taking her eyes off her talons. Her long neck was studded with scars and glowing scales.

“No it’s not.. how can I make it up to you?” She said, not taking her eyes off her talons. Her long neck was studded with scars and glowing scales.

"It is okay."

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

Skyfire had fallen asleep a while ago, snoring in her bed.

Starfruit sat besides her, unmoving as he read the scroll. “Rainwings.. Description: scales constantly shift colors, unusually bright like birds of paradise. Abilities: can Camouflage their scales to blend into their surroundings; shoot a deadly venom from their fangs.. that doesn’t sound right.. Queen: Queen Bromeliad.” He whispered aloud.