Stray Fawn Community

*~The Jungle~* (WoF Sim redo!)

GreenTheGreat

Deep down in the jungle,

feared by other tribes,

tangled in the vines,

now is your time to shine.

Yep I sure did make a redo of this! Cause I got more of a plan. Also, for anyone who didn't know about this before, this is a world where rainwings are war-ready, aggressive, and the dominant tribe!

Map-

image.thumb.png.c6e455417f0e39388d9e949925676ac3.png

Dark green- Leafwing walls

Darker grey- Silkwing walls

Light green- Rainwings

Green- Leafwings

Dark blue- Seawings

Purple- Silkwings

Black- Nightwings

Red- Skywings

Lighter grey- Icewings

Yellow- Hivewings

Tan- Sandwings

Brown- Mudwings

Ages-

Newborn/infant- day 1

Toddler/child- day 2-day 5

Teen/dragonet- day 6-day 10

Adult- day 11- day 50

Elder- day 51 +

Other info-

Rainwings can and will eat meat.

Rainwings have an arena that the queen uses to entertain and to teach dragonets.

Nightwings have secret caves in and/or outside of their caves/dens.

Seawings have the biggest orphanage.

Skywings throw unwanted things into small pits dug into the mountains where they live like trashcans.

I will add more as we go along!

I will have one dragon for each tribe!

Players-

Rainwing

@Flower

Name: Mosaic

Pronouns: She/her

appearance:

C31D04C4-7A23-4A91-993A-66A704A61175.thumb.png.fcb755536c5694b0eedfddb14515f19a.png

Description:

Mosaic is a spoiled brat who comes from a wealthy family and was for the most part, given whatever she desired. She thinks of herself as very beautiful and is considered vain even by rainwing standards. She appreciates flowers and gems, thinking that they are the only thing that can match her beauty.

Powers:

none

Day ended?:

No

Leafwing

@VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing

Name: Birch

Pronouns: She / Her

Appearance:

C38B2F6A-B949-4DC7-B076-D2A84AF3E75C.thumb.jpeg.0d248c004fad41d08c2e95680d26d21e.jpeg

Desc: Birch is very shy, Quiet and keeps to herself, she enjoys reading, gardening and studying insects. Her parent died a few weeks before she hatched so she was on her own for her whole life and never made any friends because she is scared of others. She wears many leaf pouches with food, water and weapons in them.

Powers:

70% leafspeak

Day ended?:

No

Seawing

Silkwing

@Broken

Name: Adonis

Pronouns: He/Him She/Her (everyone believes only pronouns are he/him)

appearance:

D038B0F1-4941-4C51-A341-1A60F83D9DCA.thumb.jpeg.298cf148723c7a92edea4e1659b65c64.jpeg

Description: (Origin, personality, rich or poor, etc.): He is a very quiet and artistic dragon. She comes from a rich family who want him to marry an even richer dragon (maybe someone from the royal family. But it's your decision).

Powers:

none

Day ended?:

No

Nightwing

@Tigerlily_On_Niche

Name: Comet

appearance: A small Nightwing dragonet with almost all white scales (albino), with a few black scales scattered around and Pale pink eyes. She wears a golden bracelet embedded with a picture of all different dragon types playing together.

Comet.png.09caba3ef2c6682adcec65c8a9ee616a.png

Description: 

Origin:

She was born in the Nightwing kingdom, but when her parents realized the Queen wouldn't accept her (she wouldn't be able to hide like the other Nightwings,) they kept her. Then one day, she decided to explore, and ended up getting chased out. She is determined to find her parents, after she saves dragonkind.

Personality:

She is a bubbly, bright dragonet who loves to socialize (even if it gets her in sticky situations.) She loves small animals, and is delighted to see albino ones. She thinks that the Rainwings can't possible be that scary and wants to meet their queen. She is quick to fall head over heels for other dragons. She usually will try to talk her way out of her problems. She will fight, but only if it's the safety of those she care about, or if she might have to get locked up instead of exploring the world. She is straight. sexuality is unknown.

Social status:

Middle Class

Powers:

Mind-reading

Day ended?:

No

Skywing

Icewing

Hivewing

Sandwing

Mudwing

Relationships-

Mosaic-

Dark (Sister)

2020_10_21_0u2_Kleki.thumb.png.f5011973c51a98b8a6f26aed61e1d5c1.png

Orchid (Mother) 

2020_10_21_0t5_Kleki.thumb.png.0ac47af7102aa9c125f3d2d671e09679.png

Venom (Father)

2020_10_21_0sy_Kleki.thumb.png.4d054d60d5b413b16f6fc9803340de65.png

Birch-

Dart (Adoptive Mom)

2020_10_21_0u2_Kleki.thumb.png.f5011973c51a98b8a6f26aed61e1d5c1.png

Adonis-

Atlas (Father)

image.thumb.png.ae083d7f9b4e983fbf544ff1f1b7330e.png

Comet-

N/A

No hybrids or anything, sorry!

Name:

Pronouns:

appearance:

Description: (Origin, personality, rich or poor, etc.)

19 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

Name: Comet

Appearance:

A small 3 year old Nightwing dragonet with almost all white scales (albino), with a few black scales scattered around and Pale pink eyes. She wears a golden bracelet embedded with a picture of all different dragon types playing together.

Description: 

Origin:

She was born in the Nightwing kingdom, but when her parents realized the Queen wouldn't accept her (she wouldn't be able to hide like the other Nightwings,) they kept her. Then one day, she decided to explore, and ended up getting chased out. She is determined to find her parents, after she saves dragonkind.

Personality:

She is a bubbly, bright dragonet who loves to socialize (even if it gets her in sticky situations.) She loves small animals, and is delighted to see albino ones. She thinks that the Rainwings can't possible be that scary and wants to meet their queen. She is quick to fall head over heels for other dragons. She usually will try to talk her way out of her problems. She will fight, but only if it's the safety of those she care about, or if she might have to get locked up instead of exploring the world. She is straight.

Social status:

Middle Class

oop i quoted it xD

Just now, Greenpaw said:

TIME TO WORK ON DRAWING HER :D also,

@Tigerlily_On_Niche

Day 1

The feeling of broken shell around you, you wake up, but can't see. A burning sensation can be felt, gasps and murmurs can be heard, and the smell of ocean air is strong.

-Cry

-Try and open eyes

-Try to crawl

wait shouldn't we wait for the other to join?

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Can I re-join with.. I forget who my character was..

I do too, oop sorry. I don't want you to waste time so ima just tell you something, I deleted the other one lol.

4 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

nah, I'm going to keep track of ages

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-Try and open eyes

(I'm going to rp this)

As the eggshell she had been in for so long cracked, she could hear different voices talking, all at once.

The voices seem worried.

She tried to open her eyes, so she could she what was wrong.

Just now, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-Try and open eyes

(I'm going to rp this)

As the eggshell she had been in for so long cracked, she could hear different voices talking, all at once.

The voices seem worried.

She tried to open her eyes, so she could she what was wrong.

Your eyes jolt open to reveal a cave with a tiny bit of light peeking in. It was hitting you and causing a lot of pain. One of the dragons was a dragonet and pointed at you. one of the adults looked over at you and smiled, coming over and picking up and bringing you out of the light, that felt better.

-Cry

-Try and squirm out

-TYO (just baby noises lol)

1 minute ago, Greenpaw said:

Your eyes jolt open to reveal a cave with a tiny bit of light peeking in. It was hitting you and causing a lot of pain. One of the dragons was a dragonet and pointed at you. one of the adults looked over at you and smiled, coming over and picking up and bringing you out of the light, that felt better.

-Cry

-Try and squirm out

-TYO (just baby noises lol)

TYO

She tried to tell the dragon who picked her up out of the light, "Thank you! And who are you?," but all that came out was "Tak Oo A Ooo?"

3 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

TYO

She tried to tell the dragon who picked her up out of the light, "Thank you! And who are you?," but all that came out was "Tak Oo A Ooo?"

"Aww, shes trying to say something already!" Was the reaction from the dragon. By the voice you could tell it was a she. The other dragons came to see, too.

-Keep trying to talk

-cry

-Try to squirm out 

2 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

"Aww, shes trying to say something already!" Was the reaction from the dragon. By the voice you could tell it was a she. The other dragons came to see, too.

-Keep trying to talk

-cry

-Try to squirm out 

-Keep trying to talk

"Oh! Hello!" she babbled in baby talk to the others. "Who are you? And who am I?" she tried to look up and the she-dragon who was holding her.

Just now, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-Keep trying to talk

"Oh! Hello!" she babbled in baby talk to the others. "Who are you? And who am I?" she tried to look up and the she-dragon who was holding her.

She laughed, a silver scale under each eye glimmering in the low light. "You're Cometwisher, (I thought it was cool) but we'll call you comet. I'm you're mother, Starglider, star for short, this is your father," She pointed to a big, jet black nightwing, "Nightbringer, night for short, and you're older sister," she pointed to the dragonet with glittering, silver scales like on her wings scattered all over her body, "Skyglimmer, sky for short, and we're your family!"

-Cry

-Squirm

-TYO

1 minute ago, Greenpaw said:

She laughed, a silver scale under each eye glimmering in the low light. "You're Cometwisher, (I thought it was cool) but we'll call you comet. I'm you're mother, Starglider, star for short, this is your father," She pointed to a big, jet black nightwing, "Nightbringer, night for short, and you're older sister," she pointed to the dragonet with glittering, silver scales like on her wings scattered all over her body, "Skyglimmer, sky for short, and we're your family!"

-Cry

-Squirm

-TYO

-TYO

She looked at the dragons her mother pointed out. The silver scales on their wings were so pretty! But..

She looked down at herself, and squeaked in alarm when she saw not all black, like her mother and father, or a mix of black and silver, like on her sister, but all white, with a few black spots scattered on her body. She looked at her mother with alarm, and managed to babble a few understandable words.

"Me.. white. You black? Why?" she squeaked.

6 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-TYO

She looked at the dragons her mother pointed out. The silver scales on their wings were so pretty! But..

She looked down at herself, and squeaked in alarm when she saw not all black, like her mother and father, or a mix of black and silver, like on her sister, but all white, with a few black spots scattered on her body. She looked at her mother with alarm, and managed to babble a few understandable words.

"Me.. white. You black? Why?" she squeaked.

'Mm... wha. Mu bac? Wh?' was what came out, but your mother was on it. "We're not quite sure, sweetie. Just a question, does the light hurt?" The others seemed very confused why she was responding but seemed to quickly figure it out. She help you into the small bit of light.

-Cry

-Try and get out of the light

-TYO

3 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

'Mm... wha. Mu bac? Wh?' was what came out, but your mother was on it. "We're not quite sure, sweetie. Just a question, does the light hurt?" The others seemed very confused why she was responding but seemed to quickly figure it out. She help you into the small bit of light.

-Cry

-Try and get out of the light

-TYO

-Cry

She let out a small gasp, tears filling her eyes. Why did it hurt so much?

37 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-Cry

She let out a small gasp, tears filling her eyes. Why did it hurt so much?

"Just what I thought..." She seemed worried. "We must keep her in the dark" She said to the others. Nightbringer nodded and opened a secret passageway to a darkened cave. There was a long tunnel leading down to it. It had a small river, some beds, and no light at all. "It'll take a while to get used to this, but you have to stay down here all day and only really come out at night." (I'll let you have extra turns during the night) She put you down near the slide-like opening.

-Slide down

-Turn around

-Cry

-TYO

22 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

Rainwing

22 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

Name: Mosaic

appearance: coming soon (aka I haven’t made her ref yet)

Description: (Origin, personality, rich or poor, etc.) 

(Preferable would be a child but if that doesn’t work with your plot then that’s fine, I’ll come up with an origin for her and edit this post) Mosaic is a spoiled brat who comes from a wealthy family and was for the most part, given whatever she desired. She thinks of herself as very beautiful and is considered vain even by rainwing standards. She appreciates flowers and gems, thinking that they are the only thing that can match her beauty.