Stray Fawn Community

*~The Jungle~* (WoF Sim redo!)

GreenTheGreat

36 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

"Just what I thought..." She seemed worried. "We must keep her in the dark" She said to the others. Nightbringer nodded and opened a secret passageway to a darkened cave. There was a long tunnel leading down to it. It had a small river, some beds, and no light at all. "It'll take a while to get used to this, but you have to stay down here all day and only really come out at night." (I'll let you have extra turns during the night) She put you down near the slide-like opening.

-Slide down

-Turn around

-Cry

-TYO

-TYO

She felt alarmed. Was her family going already?

"Are you.. going?" she babbled. (you can make it less understandable)

8 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-TYO

She felt alarmed. Was her family going already?

"Are you.. going?" she babbled. (you can make it less understandable)

'Aw woo... gogin?' Starglider shook her head. "You're going to go down there, but we'll come see you and play with you every day, and  bring you outside at night."

-Cry

-Go down

-Go the opposite way

-TYO

3 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

'Aw woo... gogin?' Starglider shook her head. "You're going to go down there, but we'll come see you and play with you every day, and  bring you outside at night."

-Cry

-Go down

-Go the opposite way

-TYO

She nodded, pushing away her sadness. She smiled at each of them, Mother, Father, and Sister, and headed down the steps.

-Go Down

@Flower

Day 1

You wake up on a very soft surface, you can hear the sizzle of something cooking, the smell from the kitchen, and other stuff that makes you feel hungry.

-Cry

-Try and open eyes

-Go back to sleep

11 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She nodded, pushing away her sadness. She smiled at each of them, Mother, Father, and Sister, and headed down the steps.

-Go Down

They followed you down and Sky grabbed something before she came. "Me and your father are going to the trading center at the town, you guys stay here. Sky nodded and turned to you. She pulled out a messy looking star doll. "Do you wanna play with it? I made it myself!" She held it out towards you as your eyes adjusted to the light.

-Cry

-Grab it

-TYO

1 minute ago, Greenpaw said:

@Flower

Day 1

You wake up on a very soft surface, you can hear the sizzle of something cooking, the smell from the kitchen, and other stuff that makes you feel hungry.

-Cry

-Try and open eyes

-Go back to sleep

They followed you down and Sky grabbed something before she came. "Me and your father are going to the trading center at the town, you guys stay here. Sky nodded and turned to you. She pulled out a messy looking star doll. "Do you wanna play with it? I made it myself!" She held it out towards you as your eyes adjusted to the light.

-Cry

-Grab it

-TYO

-Grab it

She took it from her gently, and made it walk on the floor.

22 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

Seawing

22 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

Name: Pearl

Pronouns: She/Her

appearance: Mostly white Seawing with large splotches of orange and deep teal scales, much like a koi fish. She has bright green eyes, and black horns  and claws.

Description: (Origin, personality, rich or poor, etc.) Orphaned seawing who is very hot headed, arrogant, sassy, kind of rude and may or may not want to collapse the monarchy.

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-Grab it

She took it from her gently, and made it walk on the floor.

Sky looked very happy. "You like it? yay!'

-Laugh

-Keep playing

-Cry

-Hug her

2 minutes ago, berri said:

accepted! I'll make some art of her, too

Just now, Greenpaw said:

-Laugh

-Keep playing

-Cry

-Hug her

Ah! That's alright, i'll make it myself! I appreciate it though

2 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

-Laugh

-Keep playing

-Cry

-Hug her

-Hug her

She suddenly hugged the big dragon, babbling something she heard her mother say to her when she was in her egg.

"I love you!" (hope it's ok she said something.)

3 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-Hug her

She suddenly hugged the big dragon, babbling something she heard her mother say to her when she was in her egg.

"I love you!" (hope it's ok she said something.)

(all gud) Sky's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened in a big smile. She hugged you and fell over, "I love you, too!" She said excitedly.

-TYO (anything you want to do)

Just now, Flower said:

“WAAAAAAHH!”

The sound of cooking from the kitchen drowned out your cries.

-Cry louder

-Try and open eyes

-Go to sleep (ends day)

@berri

Day 1

You find yourself on some sort of nest, you're underwater it seems. The noise of babies and dragonets playing is muffled, but can be heard.

-Cry

-Try to open eyes

-Go to sleep (ends day)

3 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

(all gud) Sky's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened in a big smile. She hugged you and fell over, "I love you, too!" She said excitedly.

-TYO (anything you want to do)

The sound of cooking from the kitchen drowned out your cries.

-Cry louder

-Try and open eyes

-Go to sleep (ends day)

@berri

Day 1

You find yourself on some sort of nest, you're underwater it seems. The noise of babies and dragonets playing is muffled, but can be heard.

-Cry

-Try to open eyes

-Go to sleep (ends day)

-Tyo 

She giggle and nuzzled her, then grabbed the star doll. She bounced it around on the floor, then started shakily running around with it. She fell down, giggling.

15 minutes ago, Flower said:

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!

A dragon came in. He gasped. "Honey! Come in here!"

-Cry more

-Try and open your eyes

-Try to crawl

12 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-Tyo 

She giggle and nuzzled her, then grabbed the star doll. She bounced it around on the floor, then started shakily running around with it. She fell down, giggling.

Sky giggled and grabbed a worse condition stuffed animal, a dragon, and made it hug you.

-TYO

-Hug it back

-Make your star hug it

12 minutes ago, Flower said:

*Giggles* it’s crime time m’lady

*oc murder games memories come back*

6 minutes ago, berri said:

You succeed and reveals your in a small, closed off area with other nests dug into the ground. The playing is coming from outside, where you can see through the glass. Dragons are playing with toys, blankets, and other stuff in a bigger part of this place.

-Cry

-Go explore

-Try and get out

-Go look at the other eggs

6 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

A dragon came in. He gasped. "Honey! Come in here!"

-Cry more

-Try and open your eyes

-Try to crawl

Sky giggled and grabbed a worse condition stuffed animal, a dragon, and made it hug you.

-TYO

-Hug it back

-Make your star hug it

*oc murder games memories come back*

You succeed and reveals your in a small, closed off area with other nests dug into the ground. The playing is coming from outside, where you can see through the glass. Dragons are playing with toys, blankets, and other stuff in a bigger part of this place.

-Cry

-Go explore

-Try and get out

-Go look at the other eggs

-Hug it back

comet giggle and hugged the dragon, happy as a dragonet could be. Her scales glittered in the soft light, and her black ones shined the brightest.

53 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

-Hug it back

comet giggle and hugged the dragon, happy as a dragonet could be. Her scales glittered in the soft light, and her black ones shined the brightest.

She didn't seem to be bothered by her sisters scales and kept playing, talking to the star with her dragon.

-Keep playing

-Go check out the water

-Go check out the beds

-TYO

21 minutes ago, Flower said:

She let out a softer, satisfied cry.

Another dragon came in. She gasped, "c'mon, sweetie, open your eyes!"

-OPEN YOU EYEEEEEEEEEES

(I'm sorry I thought it was funny)

I gtg to bed, see you guys in the morning!

• Sad 1