Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

11 hours ago, Flour said:

“This dream couldn’t get any worse.” She said, walking towards the source

You find yourself in the dark alley ways and see Starsearcher appear.

”This is for killing me.” She says, then slits your throat. You awake in your room, scared.

Day 5?

It’s been a week since you’ve had that dream and it still haunts you. You haven’t spoken much to any of the other dragons in the castle and mainly just stayed with Starsearcher. It was still pretty early but it sounded like there were loud, icy talons walking down the halls. Then you heard a dragon yell, “Where is she!”

And that’s when you recognized the voice. It was Queen Opal.

• Eek! 2

1 minute ago, Broken said:

You find yourself in the dark alley ways and see Starsearcher appear.

”This is for killing me.” She says, then slits your throat. You awake in your room, scared.

Day 5?

It’s been a week since you’ve had that dream and it still haunts you. You haven’t spoken much to any of the other dragons in the castle and mainly just stayed with Starsearcher. It was still pretty early but it sounded like there were loud, icy talons walking down the halls. Then you heard a dragon yell, “Where is she!”

And that’s when you recognized the voice. It was Queen Opal.

‘’Everything is just wonderful.’’ She grumbled, sitting up and rubbing her eyes before walking to the door and opening it

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Everything is just wonderful.’’ She grumbled, sitting up and rubbing her eyes before walking to the door and opening it

You can see a large shadow coming from the queen’s throne room. 

“I know you stole Neus! She has been missing and your daughter’s body wasn’t in her room even though I killed her!” The queen screamed.

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

You can see a large shadow coming from the queen’s throne room. 

“I know you stole Neus! She has been missing and your daughter’s body wasn’t in her room even though I killed her!” The queen screamed.

She backed into her room slowly, closing the door as quietly as she could and then going into her bathe room and looking for a place to hid. ‘’By all the moons why did she have to here.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She backed into her room slowly, closing the door as quietly as she could and then going into her bathe room and looking for a place to hid. ‘’By all the moons why did she have to here.

You can still hear the muffled voices.

”I’m sorry, I have no idea what you are speaking of. I think you are just delusional. Maybe she ran away so that she didn’t have to be with you. But she’s not here.” You could barely hear Queen Scrollreader’s voice, to do it being so calm and much quieter than Queen Opal’s.

”Then you won’t care if I look around the castle then.” The icewing queens icy words put slight fear in you.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

You can still hear the muffled voices.

”I’m sorry, I have no idea what you are speaking of. I think you are just delusional. Maybe she ran away so that she didn’t have to be with you. But she’s not here.” You could barely hear Queen Scrollreader’s voice, to do it being so calm and much quieter than Queen Opal’s.

”Then you won’t care if I look around the castle then.” The icewing queens icy words put slight fear in you.

‘’Weird how calm she is even though she was just told her daughter had been ‘’killed’’’’ she grabbed a pile of clothes and threw them over herself then curled into a ball in the corner. She prayed nobody would notice her

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Weird how calm she is even though she was just told her daughter had been ‘’killed’’’’ she grabbed a pile of clothes and threw them over herself then curled into a ball in the corner. She prayed nobody would notice her

You could hear her opening doors of other rooms. And it took her about thirty minutes to get to your room. She flew open the door and you could hear her rummaging through everything, which wasn’t much. She started walking towards the bathroom door, then left the room.

You could hear her opening doors of other rooms. And it took her about thirty minutes to get to your room. She flew open the door and you could hear her rummaging through everything, which wasn’t much. She started walking towards the bathroom door, then left the room.

She was silent for another ten minutes, fearing her heart was beating so loud hat they would hear it and come back. Even after she knew they had left her room she stayed still.. until ‘’Starsearcher..’’ she breathed and stood up, flinging clothes off of her and running out of her room and into the hallway where she opened her doors and looked about in panic

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She was silent for another ten minutes, fearing her heart was beating so loud hat they would hear it and come back. Even after she knew they had left her room she stayed still.. until ‘’Starsearcher..’’ she breathed and stood up, flinging clothes off of her and running out of her room and into the hallway where she opened her doors and looked about in panic

You saw her door flung open, but there was no noise coming from it. It was... too silent.

You saw her door flung open, but there was no noise coming from it. It was... too silent.

‘’Queen Scrollreader?” She called. ‘‘Starsearcher?’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Queen Scrollreader?” She called. ‘‘Starsearcher?’’

You look around Starsearcher’s room but she’s not there.

”There you are.” You hear a voice behind you say.

Just now, Broken said:

You look around Starsearcher’s room but she’s not there.

”There you are.” You hear a voice behind you say.

She turns around, dread sitting like a rock on her heart.

Just now, Flour said:

She turns around, dread sitting like a rock on her heart.

You see Queen Opal, with Starsearcher’s face in one of her freezing talons. She couldn’t make any noise and was obviously in pain.

”We wouldn’t have to do this if you had just stayed there and let her die. That was your plan, wasn’t it? To tell me what she did so that I would kill her. But yet... you saved her and ran away with her. When you could be living with the prince married to him, and having everything you’ve ever wanted.”

Just now, Broken said:

You see Queen Opal, with Starsearcher’s face in one of her freezing talons. She couldn’t make any noise and was obviously in pain.

”We wouldn’t have to do this if you had just stayed there and let her die. That was your plan, wasn’t it? To tell me what she did so that I would kill her. But yet... you saved her and ran away with her. When you could be living with the prince married to him, and having everything you’ve ever wanted.”

She froze, her eyes alit with panic. ‘’Let her go..’’ she growled softly

Just now, Flour said:

She froze, her eyes alit with panic. ‘’Let her go..’’ she growled softly

“No can do. Not until you agree to come with me and marry the prince. And forget all about Starsearcher.”

You could tell she was lying. You knew that she would snap Starsearcher’s neck even if you agreed.

Just now, Broken said:

“No can do. Not until you agree to come with me and marry the prince. And forget all about Starsearcher.”

You could tell she was lying. You knew that she would snap Starsearcher’s neck even if you agreed.

‘’I’ll go. Just let her go.’’

“Thank you.” She said. But she grasped Starsearcher’s neck. “But she’s still going to die.

‘’And so are you.’’ She said, launching herself at her and aiming a blow at her eyes

‘’And so are you.’’ She said, launching herself at her and aiming a blow at her eyes

She screams and releases Starsearcher. 

"If you kill me, there will be no queen. War will break out, and it'll be your fault. "

She screams and releases Starsearcher. 

"If you kill me, there will be no queen. War will break out, and it'll be your fault. "

‘‘I can deal with that.’’ She said with a giggle. ‘’Or’’ she said, dragging her talon down to her throat and softly tapping it against her scales. ‘’You could let the princess go and find a new wife for your monster of a little boy.’’

‘‘I can deal with that.’’ She said with a giggle. ‘’Or’’ she said, dragging her talon down to her throat and softly tapping it against her scales. ‘’You could let the princess go and find a new wife for your monster of a little boy.’’

“Fine.”

Just now, Flour said:

She grabs Starsearcher and runs down the hallway with her. Where is queen Scrollreader??

You run into the throne room to see her laying there, unconscious. She looked like she had been hit in the head.

You run into the throne room to see her laying there, unconscious. She looked like she had been hit in the head.

‘It really do have the worst luck.’’ She growled, hoisting Starsearcher onto her shoulder and hitting the queen across the face. ‘’WAKE UP.’’ She whispered as loud as she dared