Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

11 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Yeah.. it isn’t.. your daughter um.. said you guys would like,, let us get engaged or something? I don’t know why.. who would allow that.. not to mention we’re like children still..’’

(Ya.. the ages are weird. I guess we can just pretend that they’re slightly older)

”Hm... so you and my daughter want to get married... Well why didn’t you just say so! I’m so glad that she found someone other than Shaderunner, unlike her sister... You can stay in the room next to hers or in the same room. Whichever you want.”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

(Ya.. the ages are weird. I guess we can just pretend that they’re slightly older)

”Hm... so you and my daughter want to get married... Well why didn’t you just say so! I’m so glad that she found someone other than Shaderunner, unlike her sister... You can stay in the room next to hers or in the same room. Whichever you want.”

She tilted her head and gaped. ‘’You’re not going to say no? Or disown your child??’’ She said in supprise.

Just now, Broken said:

“Why would I?”

‘’Because.. it’s wrong..?’’ She asked, looking at her talons and hanging her head

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Because.. it’s wrong..?’’ She asked, looking at her talons and hanging her head

“I mean... two different dragons from two different tribes being in love is uncommon but it’s not wrong.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“I mean... two different dragons from two different tribes being in love is uncommon but it’s not wrong.”

‘Not..’’ she whispered. ‘’Well that two but the fact.. that we’re both girls..’’

Just now, Broken said:

“Why does that matter?”

‘’It seems like something that would matter.’’ She said, looking up with pain in her sapphire gaze

‘’It seems like something that would matter.’’ She said, looking up with pain in her sapphire gaze

“But it doesn’t. Like I said, it’s uncommon but it’s not wrong. Who put this crazy idea in your head that it’s bad?”

“But it doesn’t. Like I said, it’s uncommon but it’s not wrong. Who put this crazy idea in your head that it’s bad?”

‘’My father, my mother, my queen, my stupid tribe, everyone I've ever known. You get the idea.’’

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’My father, my mother, my queen, my stupid tribe, everyone I've ever known. You get the idea.’’

“Hmm... I could kill them but that won’t help... What do you want me to do?”

“Hmm... I could kill them but that won’t help... What do you want me to do?”

She shrugged, fighting tears. This whole time I thought the whole world was horrible.. instead it wasn’t.. well parts of it are. She thought bitterly. ‘’Uh,, maybe not let princey poo and his crazy mom kill us?’’

5 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"What?"

"Why I'm here. No one can know."

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She shrugged, fighting tears. This whole time I thought the whole world was horrible.. instead it wasn’t.. well parts of it are. She thought bitterly. ‘’Uh,, maybe not let princey poo and his crazy mom kill us?’’

"Of course but... why do you call him princey poo?"

"Why I'm here. No one can know."

"Of course but... why do you call him princey poo?"

‘’Eh, can’t take him seriously enough to address him as his royal highness Prince Tundra.’’

‘’Eh, can’t take him seriously enough to address him as his royal highness Prince Tundra.’’

"Well... You have traveled a long way and should rest."

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Well... You have traveled a long way and should rest."

‘’I don’t need rest.’’ She said firmly. Her muscles aches from travel and she was actually very tired

16 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’I don’t need rest.’’ She said firmly. Her muscles aches from travel and she was actually very tired

"Well... I'm going to sleep." Starsearcher said, starting to walk away.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Well... I'm going to sleep." Starsearcher said, starting to walk away.

She gave a tiny bow to the queen and other princess and followed her

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She gave a tiny bow to the queen and other princess and followed her

Starsearcher looked back at you. “I thought you weren’t tired.” She said playfully.

Starsearcher looked back at you. “I thought you weren’t tired.” She said playfully.

‘’Well it would have been awkward if I had stayed there.’’ She replied seriously

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Well it would have been awkward if I had stayed there.’’ She replied seriously

“You could’ve met my sister and mother more. Anyways, which room do you want?”