Stray Fawn Community

Crowns & Fire ~ [WoF Sim/RP]

Pancake

3 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"I.... I went to a meeting with the sandwing queen with my mother, the former queen, and she was killed there. I watched it with my very own...." She cut off, heavily breathing. She was trying to clam herself down. Once she had calmed herself, she spoke again, "So, my father, the king, has givin me the position as queen."

You heard hushed murmurs from the crowd,

then a cheer, then another, then the whole crowd was cheering for you.

9 minutes ago, Lisa said:

"I-I know..."

How is Honeybee gonna tell Mantis that she was forced to tell Vespa that Junix left?

The room went silent, Mantis’ ear twitched and her head turned towards the door.

”Get down.” She whispered.

2 hours ago, Pancrack said:

They Did!

She smiled a bit. "My first goal is to have a wall for safety built on the sandwing border, we don't know if the queen of the sandwings would want to get us. I would like if any builders would be sent for about and hour each day to born on building up the wall with silk. Any objections or suggestions to add onto this idea?"

9 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She smiled a bit. "My first goal is to have a wall for safety built on the sandwing border, we don't know if the queen of the sandwings would want to get us. I would like if any builders would be sent for about and hour each day to born on building up the wall with silk. Any objections or suggestions to add onto this idea?"

Everyone was quiet.

1 hour ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She nodded confidently. "Then lets get to that! Guards will supervise, as I do not want anyone to get hurt or killed or kidnapped."

Everyone began to sift out of the courtyard and the builders and guards stayed.

21 minutes ago, Lisa said:

She nodded, following Mantis's order.

Mantis stood there staring at the door and it burst open.

It was Vespa.

18 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She kept on flying, spreading her wings. It was really nice to let the wind flow fast her.

The sun shone down on you as you flew.

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

IF I DONT MOVE SHE WONT SEE ME

They stared at each other for a few soldi seconds before Vespa leapt at Mantis, mantis acted fast and stepped out of the way and Vespa crashed into her Bedframe with a hard crack.

Vespa got back up, shook her head and leapt at her again, mantis curled up her tail and stabbed Her in the back of the neck.

she went limp.

”Well. That sucks. The bedframe I mean.”

12 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She took it all in. She was the queen and nobody was judging her. Was this even real? She was sure it was...

You soon arrived at the border of sand.

29 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

They stared at each other for a few soldi seconds before Vespa leapt at Mantis, mantis acted fast and stepped out of the way and Vespa crashed into her Bedframe with a hard crack.

Vespa got back up, shook her head and leapt at her again, mantis curled up her tail and stabbed Her in the back of the neck.

she went limp.

”Well. That sucks. The bedframe I mean.”

(Who's the oldest?)

"Wow."

16 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Ok! Here it is! I'll help you get started. All flamesilks will make the first layer on the outside!" She went over to start.

You and all the other Flamesilks began the first layer of wall.

5 minutes ago, Lisa said:

(Who's the oldest?)

"Wow."

(It goes from oldest to youngest: Mantis, Vespa, You, And Junix)

”Let’s go find Dad and tell him.”