Stray Fawn Community

Sleep paralysis experiences

Kira.APK

Ohohohoho, it is not fun

I've only had it twice, once with a hallucination and once without (as far as I knew, I was pretty panicked-and also facing a wall)

Even without the creepy hallucinations, it's still pretty scary. Being unable to move a muscle, and just frantically looking around the dark with room with just your eyes, is absolutely terrifying. 

If it ever happens to you, I suggest that you focus on moving one of your toes first. If that works, keep trying to move your other ones and you'll eventually wake up. Fair warning: you may not even sleep for the rest of the night.

I uh, would rather not talk about the time with the hallucination, but it's still scary either way

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

Ohohohoho, it is not fun

I've only had it twice, once with a hallucination and once without (as far as I knew, I was pretty panicked-and also facing a wall)

Even without the creepy hallucinations, it's still pretty scary. Being unable to move a muscle, and just frantically looking around the dark with room with just your eyes, is absolutely terrifying. 

If it ever happens to you, I suggest that you focus on moving one of your toes first. If that works, keep trying to move your other ones and you'll eventually wake up. Fair warning: you may not even sleep for the rest of the night.

I uh, would rather not talk about the time with the hallucination, but it's still scary either way

ah.

proceeds to want to experience sleep paralysis