Stray Fawn Community

Fly away -a WoF RP/SIM-

Kira.APK

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

"Whoa...." He knew exactly what he wanted to do! But he didn't know where he could get the stuff for it...

"Yea!"

Bear grabbed a mango from the garden and ate it.

3 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"I can't believe I have magic!"

“Ya... about that... I already told Bear this. If you use too much of your power, you’ll become evil and corrupt. The power will cloud your judgement, and you’ll basically love control of yourself. You could start killing everyone. So, just make sure you use it only when you need to. So no more making mangoes walk. Only use it when we absolutely need it. And after what happened in the cave... we might actually need to use it.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Ya... about that... I already told Bear this. If you use too much of your power, you’ll become evil and corrupt. The power will cloud your judgement, and you’ll basically love control of yourself. You could start killing everyone. So, just make sure you use it only when you need to. So no more making mangoes walk. Only use it when we absolutely need it. And after what happened in the cave... we might actually need to use it.

"oh... weird..." He was still gonna make that thing... it could be really useful!

(what it is is a magic quill that will make anything he draws real... at the same side he draws it at.)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Water bottle said:

"oh... weird..." He was still gonna make that thing... it could be really useful!

(what it is is a magic quill that will make anything he draws real... at the same side he draws it at.)

(Okay)

She sighed and stepped inside, hoping she wouldn’t have another vision.

I wonder if anyone else here is an animus. Or if animus’ can make normal dragons animus’.

Just now, Broken said:

(Okay)

She sighed and stepped inside, hoping she wouldn’t have another vision.

I wonder if anyone else here is an animus. Or if animus’ can make normal dragons animus’.

Maybe...

But, would it be worth the risk, if they could?

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

Maybe...

But, would it be worth the risk, if they could?

She shook her head.

Only if there’s a reason to do it...

She curled up and closed her eyes. Not wanting to sleep, she just wanted to relax. Or at least take a short nap.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She shook her head.

Only if there’s a reason to do it...

She curled up and closed her eyes. Not wanting to sleep, she just wanted to relax. Or at least take a short nap.

You heard Bear coming in, and laying down.

2 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

She Was The Only One Outside.

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

Ocean-rose stood out in the rain, climbing up into a tree.

-,-

1 minute ago, Lisa said:

You noticed something small moving in the bushes.

(do I see it, too?)