Stray Fawn Community

Bring back niche facial hair 2020!

mhiahia

I love the consept art but wouldn't actually want this in the game. Just seems a bit too "human" for me. (I know there are monkeys with fluffy eyebrows but I don't like them) The goat, tamarin and schnauzer could work though

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

I love the consept art but wouldn't actually want this in the game. Just seems a bit too "human" for me. (I know there are monkeys with fluffy eyebrows but I don't like them) The goat, tamarin and schnauzer could work though

Yeah, I think that is the reason it wasn't as popular as it could've been. In my opinion both "The Cotton Candy", "The Dapper"  and "The Colonel" are too human and wouldn't fit the game. "The Markhor", "The Goat" and "The Schnauzer" have big potential, especially if the have the mane color of the individual. 

"The Emperor Tamarin" is kind of a grey area, I feel like it could either look amazing or turn into a peaceful bear kinda thing. 

Still some part of me really wants those versions that I think would look good in the game.

• Like 1

In an alternate reality where the facial hair goal was reached and different mane sizes were added, niche players forgot about trying to adapt or survive, instead, the new purpose of the game is to breed as many "Big Manes" + "The Cotton Candy" nichelings as possible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

In an alternate reality where the facial hair goal was reached and different mane sizes were added, niche players forgot about trying to adapt or survive, instead, the new purpose of the game is to breed as many "Big Manes" + "The Cotton Candy" nichelings as possible.

How can I get into this universe?

• Like 3