Stray Fawn Community

Random stuff that is Warrior cats related

Modiano Urania

• Modiano Urania changed the title to Random stuff that is Warrior cats related

Hey! I used to be rlly into warrior cats and I see you've gotten no replies so wanna help u out :) For gorgeous apprentice (I'm not good at names and haven't read warriors books in long time so bear with me), maybe Starpaw, Heartpaw, Tuftpaw, Bravepaw, or Firepaw, or Emberpaw? I'm gonna check out ur link too btw

• Eek! 1

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Hey! I used to be rlly into warrior cats and I see you've gotten no replies so wanna help u out :) For gorgeous apprentice (I'm not good at names and haven't read warriors books in long time so bear with me), maybe Starpaw, Heartpaw, Tuftpaw, Bravepaw, or Firepaw, or Emberpaw? I'm gonna check out ur link too btw

That kid already has a name, though I could use your suggestions for other cats. Thank you for replying to this thread of mine!

• Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, modiano said:

That kid already has a name, though I could use your suggestions for other cats. Thank you for replying to this thread of mine!

Your welcome! Are you planning to make a warrior-cats type online game with this eventually or what? Also I checked out link, some of those clan names are cringe, unless it's just supposed to be like a spoof lol

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Your welcome! Are you planning to make a warrior-cats type online game with this eventually or what? Also I checked out link, some of those clan names are cringe, unless it's just supposed to be like a spoof lol

It's purposefully cringe. I'm doing this for fun, maybe I'll write bad fanfiction about it or something

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, modiano said:

It's purposefully cringe. I'm doing this for fun, maybe I'll write bad fanfiction about it or something

Ok lol, well goodluck. If you need help with something specifically like more names for characters let me know

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

I started actually messing around in it by clicking create copy and pretty cool, did u code this yourself? It's got potential to be maybe an actual online game thing

Do you mean the site? That wasn't me, I can barely type commands.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, modiano said:

Do you mean the site? That wasn't me, I can barely type commands.

Yeah that's what I meant lol. Me too, I'm not a coder just a writer. Good at thinking up ideas, not bringing them to life through code. Although I can write novels. I might like to play around on that website some more though lol. And maybe with ur list too.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Yeah that's what I meant lol. Me too, I'm not a coder just a writer. Good at thinking up ideas, not bringing them to life through code. Although I can write novels. I might like to play around on that website some more though lol. And maybe with ur list too.

I'd have to give you my list's editable version for that, but I can't do it from the phone.

can I add a cat? she's my government assigned warrior cat. her name is Brightlight. she has long, pure white fur that is so bright that nobody can look at her without losing their sight (basically like the sun). she has white eyes too (???)

1 minute ago, Sky said:

can I add a cat? she's my government assigned warrior cat. her name is Brightlight. she has long, pure white fur that is so bright that nobody can look at her without losing their sight (basically like the sun). she has white eyes too (???)

Yes, she'll probably go to PowerClan

• Like 1