Stray Fawn Community

Are any new feature requests actually getting used?

Chiyanna

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but it's not a feature request. I was looking through the feature requests thread and saw that the description and the pinned thread messages were really old describing rounds of community suggestions in the years 2017 and 2018. So are any of the suggestions being currently suggested going to get any notice from developers or put in the game and how does/will this work? Is there another community suggestion round/update planned in near future or the future at all? If anyone knows anything it'll be helpful if you reply, thanks.

5 minutes ago, modiano said:

I think that at the moment they are too busy developing The wandering village and Niche mobile, so they won't update Niche for a while

Thanks for the reply. Though I really want to know if suggestion will ever be used, even in a year, even in 3 years, before I post any of my own and start voting on others. Also, does anyone know if the 3 requests anymore? It's alright if you caan't answer these questions though, I'm hoping some developer or something will come and definatively answer them.

We're currently porting Niche to Xbox and Playstation and need a frozen version for that.
Once the porting is done, we will discuss in the team how to progress with Niche.
Even if we decide not to release any more updates for the current game, we still very much appreciate people posting suggestions and voting.
They help us to see what people would like to see in the game, which is useful for Niche Mobile (we actually implemented a few there!) and who knows, maybe we'll make a DLC or even a new Niche PC game at some point. 
I'm usually prototyping around when I have time ^^

• Love 4

17 minutes ago, Philo said:

We're currently porting Niche to Xbox and Playstation and need a frozen version for that.
Once the porting is done, we will discuss in the team how to progress with Niche.
Even if we decide not to release any more updates for the current game, we still very much appreciate people posting suggestions and voting.
They help us to see what people would like to see in the game, which is useful for Niche Mobile (we actually implemented a few there!) and who knows, maybe we'll make a DLC or even a new Niche PC game at some point. 
I'm usually prototyping around when I have time ^^

Thank you for your reply and letting me know! I will post my suggestions then just in case then! And also it's cool u linked to what I said about the niche prototype thingy lol :) Most of my suggestions probably wouldn't be great for dlc but maybe I can think up some that would go good together and suggest that as dlc.

• Paw up 1

22 hours ago, Mythical Mystic said:

Maybe the ability to see how many steps there are until unlocking a mutation? This feature isn't on switch, and just thought that it would be helpful on all versions.

100% agree on this! I’m finding it so frustrating not knowing how to unlock certain genes. I would LOVE this feature to come to Switch! 💜