Stray Fawn Community

Murudu (War)| A Sim/RP

MATTRESS

D̴̲̔͂ͅo̷̘͊̿ ̴̧̝͑̆y̸͔̗̒o̵̰̯͒u̵̯̿̕ ̷̧͎̀͝ḩ̴̳̀̋a̵̢͊̐v̷̧̺̎ĕ̸̟̙͌ ̷̲͉̆͑a̷̧̓ ̷̈́ͅr̸̫͘ͅe̴͔̫̐ȧ̶͕̈s̵̥̠̐͊ò̵̱̣ṉ̵̭̏ ̵̟̙̋f̸̥̐̈́o̷̫̱̓̽r̴͓͌̅ ̶͕͙̈́͑d̶͓̻̾̉ò̵͈͚i̷̽ͅn̶̟̣̅g̸͔̋̚͜ ̴̥̠̃̅ț̷̤̐͝h̵̠̕ͅi̶̲͑͒s̴̰̭̈́?̵̼̺͆̈

̷̡̈́I̶̗̝̎̓ ̶̦̃d̶̹̈́i̶͎͋͂ḑ̶̝̇̐ ̸̠̱̋w̴̻̔̒ͅh̸̅͜͠ā̶͇̰t̵̫͕̽̓ ̶̡͒͂I̴̙͑ ̴̡͉̄̾h̴̻̳̀a̶̘̽̄d̴̤̎ ̸̛̗̼́t̴̺̎o̵͖̟͋͝o̶̥̯͛͠

Y̴͚̆̚ǫ̵̺̀u̷̗̺͐̑ ̸͚͙́̕d̵̖̉ǫ̴̪̍̉n̴̝̅'̶̱̮͌t̸͉̤͊ ̵̝͐͑d̸̯̉̊o̴̹̣͒ ̶̹̈́̓y̷̙̓̎o̵̮̙̓̋ų̵̍?̴̥̗̈́

Y̴̼̏ȏ̴͓͋ű̴̥̩ ̴̝͌k̶̻̱̒n̷̫͐o̷̭̱͠ẅ̵̧͔̈́ ̴̱̺͒t̴̙͉͂h̶̗̾̑i̵̱̖̓s̸̰̹̋ ̷̦̩̕w̶͊ͅì̶ͅl̴̞͍̈́̈́ḷ̷̓̚ ̷̨͖̌́c̴͐̽͜a̶̜͠͝ú̶͔̏s̴̢̜̑̓ě̸͉̐ ̷̹͎̔͊w̷̯͗̈́a̵̧̛͓͑r̴̝̚ ̵̨̢̛̆

Ị̸͉̂̕ ̷̙͉͝d̴͍̞̏o̷̭̒n̷̥̾̑͜'̷̼̦̐ẗ̵͔́̕ ̷̨̪̽̾c̷͈̓̔a̵̼̅r̷̫͓̔̐e̶̮͊

G̴̳̎͝o̶̫͎̚o̵̖̙͝d̷̜̈́̄ ̷̟̀l̶̳̍͜͠u̸͍̎̀c̷̖͇͐͝k̶̰̠̀͆ ̶̯̂̓#̶͂͊͜#̶͖̮̅̈#̴̟̓#̸͈̬̋͠,̵̟̣̂ ̸̪̚I̶̜͊ ̶̬̬͝w̷̝̄i̵̲̊̚s̵̨͐h̸̙͚̿̿ ̸͔̭́͝y̸̧͗o̴̙̰̽ù̴̲ ̵̡͓̏w̷̭̠̕e̶͍͌̚l̷̨̤͑̉l̴̗̜̉

-

Thanks to @Green the Fiery Fox for helping with a lot of this!

You start as a one gem child

The title means war.

-

Map:

Untitled413_20210131170719.png.1b88e855bf76aab4d64f5f8ad9800c3f.png

Purple: Tribe of Peace 

Cyan: Tribe of Glowing Pools

Yellow: Tribe of Where The Sun Sets

Pink: Tribe of The Dark Forest 

White dots: Camps

Untitled413_20210131175037.png.3af63976417a6576b7e6319adda5fd65.png

How to join

DO NOT USE THE FORM WITHOUT SAYING WHAT TRIBE YOU ARE IN BEFORE
I WILL BREAK YOUR KNEECAPS IF YOU DON'T DO THAT

YOU MUST PUT SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR NICHELING IN OTHER, I WILL IGNORE YOUR FORM IF THERE IS NOTHING IN OTHER.

-

Stats

Tribes

Peace-

50 Food

Npcs

Glowing-

38 Food

Nps

Sun- 

130 Food

Nps

image.png.ee1d162f7f363c0c35ad7edb86dc6ece.png

Dark-

260 Food

Npcs

image.png.02512ab7a33f308b4877bcf2bf16dbce.png

image.png.ae30a66c3b6e5e38cd252905b3fa2153.png

image.png.884f53010a9e75a55837beddc78118ad.png

Leader

donvan.png.575179d1cf2b17e2deab93b9e0e0dc38.png

Player stats

Tengoku

Relationships-

Adopted Mother

image.png.884f53010a9e75a55837beddc78118ad.png

Acquaintances

image.png.ee1d162f7f363c0c35ad7edb86dc6ece.png

Friends

B21AD1D9-1CDD-4A4C-92D2-B98501CC388E.thumb.jpeg.b048fb331954d42be3cbb3e1d81a81e1.jpeg

Info-

Age, Teen

Tribe, Tribe of The Dark Forest

Status affects-

dead lol

Qeil/Singed

Relationships-

Parents

n/a

Acquaintances

n/a

Friends

n/a

Info-

Age, Teen

Tribe, n/a

Status affects-

None

Abelia

Relationships-

Parents

n/a

Acquaintances

n/a

Friends

Info-

Age, Baby

Tribe, n/a

Status affects-

None

-

Players

@Green the Fiery Fox

Name: Tengoku

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him

Looks:

image.thumb.png.99e0bd7d3aeab8ad3c8709a90b834a5d.png

Other: Tengoku is a sky but loving boi in the beginning of his life. As a teen, he crushes on somebody. Nobody likes Tengoku, though, as they think he gets 'too much attention.' He get's rudely rejected and, (if possible) at some points, he is made fun of and hurt by others is age. Yea I just really want an evil character tbh.

@Pancake

Name: Singed/Qeil

Gender/Pronouns: They/Him

Looks:

B21AD1D9-1CDD-4A4C-92D2-B98501CC388E.thumb.jpeg.b048fb331954d42be3cbb3e1d81a81e1.jpeg

Other: they aren’t able to fly because of their singed wings, hence their name

@Chiyanna

Name: Abelia

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Looks: Black with dark red stripes and purple eyes

Other: (Don't worry I love backstories :) ) When I began my storymode playthrough before I recorded it, back when Adam was still alive on Tiny Green him and Eve had too many children before I realized I would have to move onto the next island. The travel port only had 5 spots, Adam and Eve had 5 children and themselves. Two had to be left behind so I could continue to breed Adam and Eve to get as much genetic material from them as possible to give the tribe it's best chance (especially to get home island immunity solidly in the genes). Their first child had such an evil appearance to me that I had named them Cain, they also didn't have home island immunity (if I remember correctly) so they were left. Adam and Eve's youngest child couldn't get to the port in time, so he was left with his elder brother. I do not remember his name, but he will now be named Abel. [However, Cain was not much like his biblical counterpart, and cared for his brother and raised him rather than killing him. Cain still hated his parents for abandoning the brothers on the island, and he engrained revenge into his brother's mind. They lived on the island until Abel had grown, but there was no-one on this island. Most of the stepping stones of the port had crumbled into the ocean, but since there was no-one else on the island the brother's decided to try and follow their tribe anyways. Cain ended up falling into the waters multiple times, plus saving his brother once, and thus took alot of damage. By swimming for their lives one of the times they somehow managed to get to a more stable small island, where they ate and rested before continuing down a different path of rocks that they thought was the same. They arrived at a large island, on which they found a female who fell in love with Cain. They had a child, naming her Abelia, but soon after a Bearyena attacked, killing the female and further hurting Cain before it died. Cain died after entrusting the care of the child to Abel. However, next turn another Bearyena came. Abel hit the Bearyena and ran, hoping to distract it from the child. The gamble paid off, and Abel met a wandering female with a claw and poison fangs which helped him kill the beast. But while this was going on, a bird came and snatched Abelia away. The bird on it's way home unluckily flew over the warring island of this roleplay. Either Abelia gets the bird to let go of her as did Adam, or a winged creature (or other nicheling) somehow saves her. Bringing this one-gemmed orphan, daughter of Cain son of Adam, into this frightning world.

--

Form

Name:

Gender/Pronouns:

Looks:

Other: (please add something about your character here! their ts, backstory, anything! this is required, sorry!)

Looks:

Other: Tengoku is a sky but loving boi in the beginning of his life. As a teen, he crushes on somebody. Nobody likes Tengoku, though, as they think he gets 'too much attention.' He get's rudely rejected and, (if possible) at some points, he is made fun of and hurt by others is age. Yea I just really want an evil character tbh.

• Paw up 1

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Looks:

Day 1

You awake to screaming

(also forgot to add that you can die in this-)

• Paw up 1

He whipped his head around.

The nichelings arround you were attacking something.. 

You were in a meadow under a tree

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He didn't want to stick around to see what it was. He tried to find a place to hide.

Before you could move, something grabbed you.

You were flying...?

(*to the tune of 'your welcome' from Moana* I see what's happening here)

He looked up, very scared.

(OR DO YOU?)

A Nicheling..? was carring you..? It was carrying you with it's back legs, which looked like talons

(ah yes,  P A I N ) 

The nichelings that were attacking something were yelling something..?

Just now, Polly said:

(OR DO YOU?)

A Nicheling..? was carring you..? It was carrying you with it's back legs, which looked like talons

(ah yes,  P A I N ) 

The nichelings that were attacking something were yelling something..?

(IT SEEMS I DID NOT. WHAT A FREAKING TWIST)

He started to cry.

7 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(IT SEEMS I DID NOT. WHAT A FREAKING TWIST)

He started to cry.

The nicheling landed, dropping you infront of a cave then stepping back.

Something growled in the cave..

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He sniffled, inching backwards.

The creature stepped out. It was like the nicheling that carried you here, only bigger, with no wings, it was brown, and it had red glowing eyes.

Just now, Polly said:

The creature stepped out. It was like the nicheling that carried you here, only bigger, with no wings, it was brown, and it had red glowing eyes.

(Oh god of frick-)

He started to tear up and started to shake with fear.

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(Oh god of frick-)

He started to tear up and started to shake with fear.

It stepped towards you.

You were going to be eaten.

(-,-)

He closed his eyes and braced himself, still shaking and crying. This was it.

It grabbed you, but you weren't dead..?