Stray Fawn Community

| The Abyss | A WOF Sim/RP

polly

9 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"I wonder if I can get an animus to enchant me to be an animus... Then I can protect us..." She muttered.

(Most animuses were killed in event that will come up soon-)

1 hour ago, Da1sy said:

'That's great!' She mumbled, but without much excitement in her voice.
They had gotten away, but that wasn't the end of it.

1 hour ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"I wonder if I can get an animus to enchant me to be an animus... Then I can protect us..." She muttered.

7 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She smiled at the dragon.

tansy smiled back at the dragon. “I’m just glad our blood wasn’t harvested!” she said a little too genuinely 

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

tansy smiled back at the dragon. “I’m just glad our blood wasn’t harvested!” she said a little too genuinely 

'.......'
They kept flying.

30 minutes ago, Flower said:

(h e k)

1 hour ago, Polly said:

(Most animuses were killed in event that will come up soon-)

'We should figure out our location, maybe where to go next, they might come after us. We need to hide.'

29 minutes ago, Da1sy said:

'We should figure out our location, maybe where to go next, they might come after us. We need to hide.'

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(h e k)

1 hour ago, Flower said:

You seemed to be in the middle of a rainforest.  Below you was a huge lake.

56 minutes ago, Da1sy said:

'.......'
They kept flying.

35 minutes ago, Da1sy said:

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

Tansy nods. “so we lay low for a bit then try and get as far away from here as possible?”

51 minutes ago, Polly said:

48 minutes ago, Flower said:

Tansy nods. “so we lay low for a bit then try and get as far away from here as possible?”

1 hour ago, Da1sy said:

"Bit hard for me to lay low, being an icewing and all."

10 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Tansy nearly dead panned and just flapped her mainly white wings. ‘’we’ll just roll in some mud or something.’’

2 hours ago, Polly said:

1 hour ago, Flower said:

Tansy nearly dead panned and just flapped her mainly white wings. ‘’we’ll just roll in some mud or something.’’

'Sounds like a good idea. We may not want to stay by the lake for too long.. ya know...' They quipped without elaborating, and landed near the lake. A few moments later, and they were at least semi-covered in mud. Somewhat.

1 minute ago, da1sy said:

'Sounds like a good idea. We may not want to stay by the lake for too long.. ya know...' They quipped without elaborating, and landed near the lake. A few moments later, and they were at least semi-covered in mud. Somewhat.

I really don't want to but i'll have to... She grumbled in her head before rolling around in it. She had let her sister go for a second to roll around.

6 minutes ago, da1sy said:

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I really don't want to but i'll have to... She grumbled in her head before rolling around in it. She had let her sister go for a second to roll around.

Tansy descended clumsily, landing in the mud with a small splash. they roll around in it until their wings, head, back, and whole body was coated with it.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Tansy descended clumsily, landing in the mud with a small splash. they roll around in it until their wings, head, back, and whole body was coated with it.

7 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

9 minutes ago, da1sy said:

The scent of rotting was everywhere..?

17 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She looked around before quickly going to scoop up her sister again.

There was no sounds in the forest, dead birds surrounded you.

1 hour ago, Polly said:

The scent of rotting was everywhere..?

She looked around before quickly going to scoop up her sister again.

1 hour ago, Polly said:

There was no sounds in the forest, dead birds surrounded you.

"I don't think we should stay here..."

“yeah let’s go before we get stuck here.. something trapped these birds on the ground before they could take off.. they could probably stop a dragonet as well!” she said nervously, flapping her wings to take off.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“yeah let’s go before we get stuck here.. something trapped these birds on the ground before they could take off.. they could probably stop a dragonet as well!” she said nervously, flapping her wings to take off.

She did the same, propelling herself upward.

6 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She did the same, propelling herself upward.

she kept going up until she was hovering above the tree line. they didn’t want to be near the dead birds but they also didn’t want to be seen.

14 minutes ago, Flower said:

she kept going up until she was hovering above the tree line. they didn’t want to be near the dead birds but they also didn’t want to be seen.

Something grabbed you and pulled you back down, stabbing something into yout neck.

You couldn't move, you couldn't do anything.

You saw the lake slowly disappear from view as you were dragged by whatever you were going to be eaten by.