Stray Fawn Community

The Drifting Islands (Making a WOF continent)

GreenTheGreat

Uh so yea

I will have 4 tribes, two are undecided.

The two I KNOW are Moundwings and Dazewings, both of which I have remade

I will be editing this topic a lot .,.

-

Moundwings:

965908342_Moundwingrefnew.thumb.png.4f203da05b20d19b7479560380df4974.png

340593853_Moundwinglogo.thumb.png.d3397ddc7c78c6958faf7ed9543975dd.png

Moundwings consist of all browns, sometimes having a bit of orange.

They can also have grey details.

Their eyes are black with white pupils. Bind moundwings have pure black eyes.

Moundwings are known for being master builders, being most known for their tunnels that span across their island. They have figured out how to use excess stone and dirt to make all sorts of buildings and usually are payed a lot to build on other islands.

They blend in almost perfectly with the mud, making it so they have advantages in combat in said muddy areas.

The Moundwings with special abilities gain a straight stinger. It does not naturally have any toxins, but they can coat it with such things.

Moundwings are named after landforms and minerals

Moundwings are a united colony, all working together almost like a big huge family. They are able to communicate over long distance, thought this can cause some problems, as they are usually all talking to each other using this method. They are usually zoned out because of this, except when they are working.

Royalty:

TBD

-

Dazewings

332762165_Dazewingrefnew.thumb.png.386f9217d735e067e5ebd120f245642b.png

660467081_Dazewinglogo.thumb.png.6df05f5635cb759ec97a840a7fab1d93.png

Sunset and midnight sky colors, cloud-like spots always lighter pastel pinks and purples, they also glow faintly

eyes usually have starry pupils that are lighter than the whites of their eyes.

They are often chimeras and have two different color schemes

The dazewings are masters of illusion, being able to make dragons think they see things they do not...

The darker it is and the more tired the dragon or dragons, the better their illusions work. A dragon that is fully awake will not be able to be fooled by their illusions. They also can't do heir illusions in the light, but they can in moonlight.

Despite their incredible size and threatening spikes, they are useless fighters due to them spending all their time using their illusions.

Their illusions can trick dragons into thinking the dazewing looks different, but if this ability is not working the best, (aka the dragon is a bit awake or there's dim light) A slight glow will be cast through the illusion. If it's pitch black or the dragon is very tired, dazewings can trick a dragon into thinking their surrounds different or there are multiple dragons.

Sometimes dazewings are born with this (^) as a special power, but there is no clear way to known if they do have this power.

A dazewing has to memorize dragons if they want to make an illusion of them.

Dazewings can not trick each other into seeing illusions.

Dazewings can and will hold a grudge. Love is a touchy thing for them, and get very mad if a dragon cheats, this is why dazewings are seen as loyal companions. They often support any and all dragons apart of the LGBTQ+ community.

Dazewings love music and often sing, whistle, hum, or play instruments in their free time. They love sounds like pianos.

Dazewing names consist of multiple words, alike to nightwings, but their names always have something to do with the sky

Royalty:

TBD

-

Sprintwings

1479916601_sprintwingref.thumb.png.a81727a901633585191c9488ff32f210.png1494620717_Sprintwinglogo.thumb.png.c0a926f1fbeefb341f8e2cff3ba2afcd.png

sprintwings are usually brown, golden-brown, pale yellow, or yellow-green to match the long savannah grasses where they make their home.

As their name suggests, sprintwings are phenomenal runners and have evolved long legs, sails, a slick tail, and wings that work as the sails do instead of granting flight.

Sprintwings sometimes are born with bigger more powerful wings that allow flight, but this is extremely rare.

Foreign tribes often mistake their name for 'Spiritwing' or 'Sprinting', as the dragons of TDI have odd handwriting.

Sprintwings usually have very short tempers and tend to swear (of course that's against the rules so this is specifically for other sites)

Because of their short tempers, they usually get into a lot of fights.

Sprintwings usually have names that are based off wind, clouds, and plants

Royalty:

TBD

-

Stormwings

890587565_stormwingref.thumb.png.a33411593cef8e37d8aaf770d93fb18a.png

1065169814_stormwinglogo.thumb.png.7bc449aa5848739708e053c30b2a1c58.png

Stormwings consist of ranging types of blue, dark purple, and black. Cyan is sometimes found on stormwings, but not in large amounts and usually as a small design on them. Their eyes can be blue, purple, or pure black, and their eyes often glow. They are large, only challenged by the Dazewings, but they actually use their large body size.

Stormwings are strong fighters and fliers, being able to withstand flying through even the toughest of winds. They also have amazing night vision so they can see through stormy conditions.

Stormwings have two separate special abilities, those being weather prediction and conductivity.

he weather prediction is self-explanatory. The Conductivity means that lightning is automatically more likely to strike the dragon with the ability without them getting hurt. This does not come with resistance to the blinding light, so it isn't the best ability if you don't know how to avoid blinding yourself.

Stormwings work like an army, being sent off to start being trained at 10. (they would be fully grown adults by then)

They are usually stoic and listen to authority most of the time.

They are named after storm elements (ex. Thunder, lightning, gust) and natural disasters. (ex.  Earthquake, Tsunami, Hurricane)

-

Map

351281104_TheDriftingIslandsmap.thumb.png.2e14e4030535357dd87a3d62d7f9df79.png

Grey island [top] - Stormwings

Dark green island [left] - Dazewings

Light green island [right] - Moundwings

Pale yellow island [Bottom] - Sprintwings

-

Anything else I want

helno, could i make my own tribe?????

5 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Uh so yea

I will have 4 tribes, two are undecided.

The two I KNOW are Moundwings and Dazewings, both of which I have remade

I will be editing this topic a lot .,.

-

Moundwings:

339701180_Moundwingrefnew.thumb.png.d75b5eb9b6a03f7a33e0d805e70deefe.png

Moundwings consist of all browns, sometimes having a bit of orange.

They can also have grey details.

Their eyes are black with white pupils. Bind moundwings have pure black eyes.

Moundwings are known for being master builders, being most known for their tunnels that span across their island. They have figured out how to use excess stone and dirt to make all sorts of buildings and usually are payed a lot to build on other islands.

They blend in almost perfectly with the mud, making it so they have advantages in combat in said muddy areas.

The Moundwings with special abilities gain a straight sting. It does not naturally have any toxins, but they can coat it with such things.

Moundwings are a united colony, all working together almost like a big huge family. They are able to communicate over long distance, thought this can cause some problems, as they are usually all talking to each other using this method. They are usually zoned out because of this, except when they are working.

Royalty:

TBD

-

Dazewings

1919974365_Dazewingrefnew.thumb.png.accd3690c8c60bc913229668b169b051.png

Sunset and midnight sky colors, cloud-like spots always lighter pastel pinks and purples, they also glow faintly

eyes usually have starry pupils that are lighter than the whites of their eyes.

They are often chimeras and have two different color schemes

The dazewings are masters of illusion, being able to make dragons think they see things they do not...

The darker it is and the more tired the dragon or dragons, the better their illusions work. A dragon that is fully awake will not be able to be fooled by their illusions. They also can't do heir illusions in the light, but they can in moonlight.

Despite their incredible size and threatening spikes, they are useless fighters due to them spending all their time using their illusions.

Their illusions can trick dragons into thinking the dazewing looks different, but if this ability is not working the best, (aka the dragon is a bit awake or there's dim light) A slight glow will be cast through the illusion. If it's pitch black or the dragon is very tired, dazewings can trick a dragon into thinking their surrounds different or there are multiple dragons.

A dazewing has to memorize dragons if they want to make an illusion of them.

Dazewings can not trick each other into seeing illusions.

Dazewings can and will hold a grudge. Love is a touchy thing for them, and get very mad if a dragon cheats, this is why dazewings are seen as loyal companions. They often support any and all dragons apart of the LGBTQ+ community.

Dazewings love music and often sing, whistle, hum, or play instruments in their free time. They love sounds like pianos.

Dazewing names consist of multiple words, alike to nightwings, but their names always have something to do with the sky

Royalty:

TBD

-

Tribe 3

-

Tribe 4

-

Map

-

Anything else I want

• GreenTheGreat changed the title to The Drifting Islands (Making a WOF continent)
4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

any ideas for the last tribe?

i have some!

you can change this up if you want!

based after the Astronos origin in the lato origins mod

Floatwings

Floatwings are usually  desaturated  colors, the most common being blue. They are wingless

They have the ability to swim in the air like it's water, but because of this, memory loss is common in the tribe, causing most of the members of the tribe not being able to speak to the other tribes. (flying in the air like water causes memory loss i guess??)

Floatwings barely touch the ground, as there is no use to.

They speak to each other in their own language which sounds like clicks and whispers 

Floatwings travel in huge groups, never staying in one spot for so long.  

They aren't very good in fighting as Floatwings are a peaceful tribe.

They can't wear armor because it makes it impossible to fly, their tribe is very claustrophobic, hating small spaces as it is hard to fly.

Other tribes mostly think they are just 'animals' and aren't dragons in anyway, which is wrong.

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

i have some!

Floatwings

Floatwings are usually  desaturated  colors, the most common being blue. They are wingless

They have the ability to swim in the air like it's water, but because of this, memory loss is common in the tribe, causing most of the members of the tribe not being able to speak to the other tribes. (flying in the air like water causes memory loss i guess??)

They speak to each other in their own language which sounds like clicks and whispers 

They can't wear armor because it makes it impossible to fly, their tribe is very claustrophobic, hating small spaces as it is hard to fly.

Other tribes mostly think they are just 'animals' and aren't dragons in anyway, which is wrong.

They’re too weak to stand on the ground because of years of floating so if they did stand on the ground they wouldn’t be able to hold themselves making them very easy to capture if you get them on the ground

• Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

i have some!

Floatwings

I like this but idk I'm not feeling it sorry ;^;

21 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

sorry to y'all that don't have dizzy (<- discord btw) just yet but here

https://discord.gg/Y4UjYxhe

21 hours ago, Starless said:

We're looking for some rulers...

most everyone on the forums are under the age of 13-

like... 1 person over the age will join, everyone else will be under 13 lol

1 minute ago, MATTRESS said:

most everyone on the forums are under the age of 13-

like... 1 person over the age will join, everyone else will be under 13 lol

alr-