Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

26 minutes ago, Modianta Claus said:

You shouldn't call a character a kinnie unless they actually are, since it's offensive to folks who do kin.

You could say he's like ranboo

are you talking about the 2014 tumblr thing where people thought they actually Are a certain fictional character or something

1 minute ago, gingerbirb said:

Ok i dont know what that is either

whatever it is im pretty sure the word kinnie or character kins in general is not necessarily associated with it like words can have multiple meanings

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Modianta Claus said:

Otherkin, alterhumans in general

im pretty sure the meaning of kin or kinnie in this is is just relating to the person or thing your kinning

• Like 1

guys please whats that one bttv emote where its just this cat and i think hes brown i cant even remmber anymore and hes just sitting there and he looks really disappointed and done with erverything what is that emote called ive been looking theu bttv emotes for the past like 20 minurtes

2 minutes ago, Christmas pepper said:

guys please whats that one bttv emote where its just this cat and i think hes brown i cant even remmber anymore and hes just sitting there and he looks really disappointed and done with erverything what is that emote called ive been looking theu bttv emotes for the past like 20 minurtes

I FOUND IT ONY GOSHY