Stray Fawn Community

Vote for what animal my new Roleplay should be about!

Chiyanna

What animal should the roleplay be about?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Choose up to 9 total (combined throughout the 2 questions)

• Worms (because zix)
    • Bugs in general
    • Fish
    • Frogs/toads
    • Amphibians
    • Sheep/goats
    • Nichelings (a new niche rp)
    • Cows
    • Humans (I mean human rps are kinda under used)
    • Alligators
    • Ducks geese or swans
    • coyotes
    • African Animals (seperate poll for which)
    • Parasites (fleas, ticks, killer fungi, etc.)
    • Racoons
    • Ferrets
    • Groundhogs
    • Snakes
    • Birds of paradise
    • Pigeons or doves
  2. 2. More Options (you should take a look at these cause some desirable animals here)

• Dolphins
    • Whales (including orcas)
    • Sharks
    • Tigers
    • Horses/donkeys
    • Cougars
    • Dogs (I have seen no dog rps on here so far)
    • Foxes (how did I forget them before??)
    • Meerkats
    • Beavers
    • Rabbits
  3. 3. test

This poll is closed to new votes

I want to make a roleplay that is unique. And what's more unique than it being about a creature people don't usually rp about? Since I couldn't decide I made a poll.

Please only vote 9 times or less. Also comment if you think one should be added! I have 11 slots to add animals.

Also I will probably either make another poll with the most popular options or eleminate the least popular options from this poll.

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

I dont see an option for that (also i didnt see the niche option?)

(yeah I made sheep and goats the same so I could add it. I meant to add it originally but then forgot as I listed the many animals I could think of. Try clicking one of the options u already voted for and see if that removes it

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(yeah I made sheep and goats the same so I could add it. I meant to add it originally but then forgot as I listed the many animals I could think of. Try clicking one of the options u already voted for and see if that removes it

Nope, doesnt work (tho it did change my choice of goat to niche). You can disregard the worm choice if you want

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

Nope, doesnt work (tho it did change my choice of goat to niche). You can disregard the worm choice if you want

Nah I think I'll change the limit to 6. Though if u want u can vote for sheep/goats and tell me which vote to disregard. Or we can just disregard the niche vote and make it sheep/goats

I edited the poll and added another question just to add more animals. Also if you suggest an animal I may let you vote for it even if you've already used 9 votes. Also feel free to just vote for 1 or 2 and don't feel overwhelmed by the options. Just pick your favorite animal or something. 

• Chiyanna changed the title to Vote for what animal my new Roleplay should be about!
6 minutes ago, Modiano said:

it doesnt let me

try clicking 3 animals so that they show checks in question 2 only and then click submit vote. If that doesn't work I can vote for u. Or maybe I should make a seperate poll if added questions dont work