Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

stop everything your doing and listen to this song or im coming to your house and forcefeeding you megamind memes

• Love 1

ya know those art challenge things where ya gotta draw somthin every day for like uhhhh 31 days

yes i am making one for the addisons and spinkronk, nobody can stop me

feel free to join ig lolol

• Paw up 1

words cannot describe how desperately i want to lock eyes with someone across the lunch room, get on all fours and start running full speed at them while growling and barking and frothing at the mouth like some rancid, rabid animal while 'party rock anthem' is blasting in the background. once i am within 30 feet of distance from the person, i will stand up and start running even faster on two legs, still acting like a rabid animal. i will then return to my four legged animal position and aim right for their legs, knocking them 5-8 feet in the air. keep in mind i will still be running, perhaps even knock over more people around them. i will ram through the window and rear up like a horse and roar, speeding towards the parking lot i will hot-wire a car and drive to New York City where i will live amongst the streets declaring myself the 'king of trash'. i will live in the dumpsters and if i see anyone come to close i will make my self known by leaping with great magnificence out of the trashcan and on to the unsuspecting victim. i will steal their wallet and any other shiny items i find of value then chase them out of my alleyway, then return to my dumpster to admire my riches. i will live the rest of my days as the king of trash. the end.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cult Leader said:

words cannot describe how desperately i want to lock eyes with someone across the lunch room, get on all fours and start running full speed at them while growling and barking and frothing at the mouth like some rancid, rabid animal while 'party rock anthem' is blasting in the background. once i am within 30 feet of distance from the person, i will stand up and start running even faster on two legs, still acting like a rabid animal. i will then return to my four legged animal position and aim right for their legs, knocking them 5-8 feet in the air. keep in mind i will still be running, perhaps even knock over more people around them. i will ram through the window and rear up like a horse and roar, speeding towards the parking lot i will hot-wire a car and drive to New York City where i will live amongst the streets declaring myself the 'king of trash'. i will live in the dumpsters and if i see anyone come to close i will make my self known by leaping with great magnificence out of the trashcan and on to the unsuspecting victim. i will steal their wallet and any other shiny items i find of value then chase them out of my alleyway, then return to my dumpster to admire my riches. i will live the rest of my days as the king of trash. the end.

so ture

• Eek! 1