Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread, where I ramble about MSM and whatever other random game I happen to be playing

BirbMonster

Google translating creature descriptions (the ones in the menu) from creatures of sonaria out of boredom

Normal

"Pero is an extremely lightweight bird with exceptional flight abilities. As pero ages, they begin to develop glowing bulbs with help them enter an invisible state to hide from predators. Their large fluffy plumes help prevent bleeding, though they flee from fights!"

Translated a bunch of times then back to english

"The lighter wing of the bird is designed for a brilliant flight. In Peru, bulbs were made to keep wild animals invisible. Even if you avoid war, large, soft blood vessels will help stop the bleeding!"

Which description to do next

• Haha 1

"Polymonsters are everyday hunters and short-lived hunters. These large nails are badly damaged. It was raining heavily, but I couldn't see clearly, but my feet were shaking. Because large tails swim underwater, they must be kept close to the water to clean their skin."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BirbMaster said:

"Polymonsters are everyday hunters and short-lived hunters. These large nails are badly damaged. It was raining heavily, but I couldn't see clearly, but my feet were shaking. Because large tails swim underwater, they must be kept close to the water to clean their skin."

Visible Confusion | Know Your Meme

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cheerio said:

nice! though I like the old design too...

Personally I prefer the new one

But the old one's ok

Hopefully it'll still be venemous after the remodel, because I only play as it to annoy people with poison

1 minute ago, BirbMaster said:

Personally I prefer the new one

But the old one's ok

Hopefully it'll still be venemous after the remodel, because I only play as it to annoy people with poison

yesh

though now  i realize the new one's more...

dragon like

• Like 1