Stray Fawn Community

[Warrior Cats Sim/RP] The Lost River (RE-OPENED!)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

16 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

You stopped just as you realized you had almost stepped over the border. You wave your tail to tell the patrol to stop. You can see cats on RiverClan territory in the distance. You could have sworn they saw you.

After a few minutes of waiting, you see a small group of cats slowly approach. When they reached you, fur spiked, Hollowspots, the molly in the lead looked at you. "Is there something you need?" she said rather slowly. The cats behind her exchanged a few glances with each other. You could tell they were hiding something.

-Get straight to the point about Birdpaw

-Hint at it

-Other (Your choice)

-Get straight to the point about Chirppaw

1 hour ago, Vic. said:

-Get straight to the point about Chirppaw

You hiss. "We scented an apprentice scent over the border. Where. Is. Chirppaw?

They exchanged a few glances. "We haven't... seen any apprentices. We'll let you know if we... see your apprentice."

You could tell that they were hesitating...

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

You hiss. "We scented an apprentice scent over the border. Where. Is. Chirppaw?

They exchanged a few glances. "We haven't... seen any apprentices. We'll let you know if we... see your apprentice."

You could tell that they were hesitating...

"You're lying. Where. Is. He."

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

They muttered amongst each other for a few moments, then replied. "Go back to your camp, and send Swallowstar. Then we will speak about your apprentice."

Quailrush's neck fur bristled but he forced it down and turned away abruptly to go get Swallowstar. 

Just now, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

Quailrush's neck fur bristled but he forced it down and turned away abruptly to go get Swallowstar. 

Your patrol followed you, and when you reached camp you reported what had happened. Swallowstar seemed troubled. "I'll go- Quailrush, you can come with me, since she's your apprentice."

-Refuse to go with him

-Go with him

-Other

On 4/13/2022 at 11:12 AM, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

You leave with him, following close behind. You reached the border and waited for his instructions. He sighed. "Alright, I think it's best if we go. There probably won't be another patrol until later. We need Chirppaw back as soon as possible."

-Agree with him and cross the border

-Try to get him to wait

-Other (Your choice)

• ItzFadeDaNightWing changed the title to [Warrior Cats Sim/RP] The Lost River (OPEN)
Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

we're gonna eat pizza................... and watch a movie. sorry, I'll start you off soon!))

It's fine! I had to leave today too when I went to the park with my family and ate pizza(coincidence? I think not!).

• Like 1

( ...I'll be in it, I've read most of it, it seems interesting OvO

Name: EbonyPaw(EbonyWalker, but goes by Ebony

Appearance:Untitled845_20220415200645.thumb.png.2f53d48312ee4eb40a2610a8f9d06de2.png

Clan: Shadow Clan

Role: Apprentice 

• Paw up 1

@JumpscareNightWing

You watched Quailrush and Swallowstar leave to go to RiverClan, and it left the whole Clan on edge. Chirppaw had been one of your apprentice friends, and you'd seen him leave at night. You didn't think he would go to the extent that he did.

The memories came flooding back.

"What? Are you mouse-brained? Of course I'll be fine! I'm just gonna go spy on them, I'm super curious about it?" Chirppaw looked at you like you were crazy for telling him not to go.

"Well, but...." you saw the look on his face again and paused. "Alright, just be careful. I won't say anything."

You look up again, noticing that your mentor was nearby. Havenleaf, a pretty she-cat, was your mentor. She calls you over and you trot over to her.

-Be friendly

-Be cold

-Don't say anything

-Other (your choice)

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

-Go check out what happened

You walk into camp and immediately are met by the tangy smell of blood. It reaches your nostrils and you hiss. You try to look through the crowd and glimpse blood... and a cat lying on the ground. You think it looks a lot like Nightstreak, but you have to be sure. 

You push your way through the crowd, and sure enough it's Nightstreak, a well-respected warrior lying on the ground, lifeless.

-Other (Your choice)