Stray Fawn Community

ART DUMP/HOMETHREAD 4.0: potassium

lizardcake

Just now, lizardcake said:

gdsdsgsfd.thumb.png.cd3b80e32751d572d0bcff0a81b75d71.png

mhm. bug game ocs

does anyone want the context for this? that was a rhetorical question here you go

their names are ruby (tall, she/it/they) and pond (short, they/he) and they are both vessels

both of them successfully escaped the abyss but went in different directions. pond was found and raised by elder crimson, aka grandma, aka centipede guy, while ruby just kind of wandered around kingdom's edge and eventually stumbled upon the colosseum of fools and somehow managed to not die there long enough

btw did i mention crimson aka grandma aka centipede guy ruled a village? well she ruled a village. and it got infected. and she got infected. and she died. and pond had to find a new place to live so they wandered off into the world. (they and anemone aka worm thing also helped each other for a while but that's not important)

anyways 2 eternities of walking around hallownest later they end up in the colosseum as well, because this one guy who i have not drawn or named and is not relevant to any other part of their backstory just kind of. shoves them in against their will

they somehow do not get completely annihilated there and finally get to fight ruby. after a brief moment of her barely missing pond they both realize who the other one is and the crowd boos as they hug it out. and then they get out of the colosseum through the power of plotholes (i don't know yet ok)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

i don't feel like typing out their lore this time you only get their refs sorry

or i guess if someone really wants me to you can ask and i'll do it but i won't shove it down your throat like last time

4 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

i don't even know how many times i've lost to grey prince zote already

and it's not even an important fight or anything i'm just tormenting myself

nevermind turns out all i have to do to win a boss fight is to complain on the forums

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

man i love white palace so much i love being constantly cut through by buzzsaws and skewered by spikes and unnecessarily hard platforming /s

this isn't even a necessary area why am i doing this

nope i'm not doing this right now

i'll come back to it later. or maybe i just won't who knows

3 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Dash and downward nailing to pogo the saws

i did it!!!

complaining on the forums and listening to kayava instead of the palace music really does help

(and that was more of a "wth" than an actual question but thanks anyways)

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Woah that’s a lot of geo I hope you don’t lose it

nah. going through there with hiveblood and grubsong makes it so you basically can't die, it's just annoying

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

nah. going through there with hiveblood and grubsong makes it so you basically can't die, it's just annoying

actually i just remembered you don't lose geo if you die anyways since white palace is in the dream realm or something

• Like 1

Just now, lizardcake said:

actually i just remembered you don't lose geo if you die anyways since white palace is in the dream realm or something

I know but just for anywhere where you can lose geo I just hope you never lose it

On 12/10/2023 at 6:21 PM, lizardcake said:

hey guess what. more bug game ocs

i don't feel like typing out their lore this time you only get their refs sorry

unnamed.thumb.png.f739f821f794e6dca16db56b3f953952.pngunnamed2.thumb.png.cef9a2fd474a0ae2ed527f94b60592a7.pngbard.thumb.png.47c0d944392cd71760b2342119593b28.png

On 12/10/2023 at 6:25 PM, lizardcake said:

also, non-bug game oc refs (i mean there is one bug but shh) (and i already posted anala's on the secret santa thread but i'm posting it here too)

anala.thumb.png.26c75acbfc04de6066534ba9dbb39fa3.pnganemone.thumb.png.266632a54aaed740e34904961380f33c.pngangelfish.thumb.png.7fd348bbcc9c05a7728c4730b0960694.pngant.thumb.png.434fbf236b5b16053d04a693f42de8da.png

3 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

more of them!!!!!!!

arachnophobia.thumb.png.efcd86888ae1956e7b8d689d61cf8cd8.pngarapaima.thumb.png.58295ccbbcf38b38f02865be148e84ef.pngatlas.thumb.png.25f68b383dde76348c8bee09af792766.pngunnamed3.thumb.png.fe96e980ca695f17cf8e656fdaf34081.png

also, i just want you to know that this isn't even a seventh of my oc folder