Stray Fawn Community

ART DUMP/HOMETHREAD 4.0: potassium

lizardcake

one of my favorite activities is giving every single character i draw eyelashes regardless of gender and for no reason other than i felt like it

• Love 3

2 hours ago, lizardcake said:

one of my favorite activities is giving every single character i draw eyelashes regardless of gender and for no reason other than i felt like it

normalise men with long luscious eyelashes

• Paw up 2

• lizardcake changed the title to ART DUMP/HOMETHREAD 4.0: potassium

binging steven universe has led to me going on a wikipedia reading spree and i am very happy to inform you that there is, in fact, a mineral called painite. i'm not joking btw look it up

• Like 1
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

binging steven universe has led to me going on a wikipedia reading spree and i am very happy to inform you that there is, in fact, a mineral called painite. i'm not joking btw look it up

I used to watch that show ALL the time. I still think about the songs sometimes.

first three days of rw art month!!

(the reason that the submerged superstructure and chimney canopy ones are in completely different styles is that APPARENTLY backgrounds aren't half as painful when you don't subconsciously make them that way. who would have thought. not me /lh)

rwam1.thumb.png.89f098c85e3f35a66c46d60df9ff5a2d.png

rwam2.thumb.png.b3d856d18e9f422ffe8ede9db6c14173.png

rwam3.thumb.png.5978c0f0bb8ec94a044969a85117ba3e.png

• Love 5

On 2/27/2024 at 7:14 AM, lizardcake said:

I NEED TO GO ON THE FOURMS MORE OFTEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PLAYED UNDERTALE YELLOW TOO????? i hopr you also cried ur eyes out playing the ending i sure did 

19 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

objectively best frame in the entire show /hj

image.thumb.png.981bb9b340807fd129a902741fb59c06.png

Peridot is the best I’m gonna rewatch that show thanks to you

25 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

I NEED TO GO ON THE FOURMS MORE OFTEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PLAYED UNDERTALE YELLOW TOO????? i hopr you also cried ur eyes out playing the ending i sure did 

i uh. i haven't got any ending yet (i'm a tiny bit stuck on ceroba's pacifist fight) but yes thank you for screaming about it in your homethread title, it's really good

my only real complaint with the game so far is that if you quit out after losing a boss fight you have to mash through all the pre-battle dialogue again (and also i quit out of the final phase of the previously mentioned ceroba fight because of small technical issues and now i have to do the whole thing over again :') this is fine)

Just now, lizardcake said:

small technical issues

ok what actually happened is that i switched over the audio to my speakers instead of headphones because my dad wanted to watch and for some reason the game had no sound no matter how we tried to fix it?? literally everything else worked fine just not the sound in uty

closing and opening the game again brought it back!! except i lost all my progress since the save point so that's fun /s

On 3/3/2024 at 8:26 PM, MATTRESS said:

i have completed the pacifist route and i see what you mean

especially the raft bit jsdkgdkl

i barely post anything besides art anymore but oh well

pretty much all of this is uty stuff (i don't care if you play it or not you can't stop me from posting about it anyways) except this one slightly older peridot doodle

TRH7.png.0c09232d4584edfcdaa5328c791c49ca.png

meme that i would say probably only i find funny but my dad laughed at it and he doesn't even know ut lore so

(the flowers are a random image from google)

hkjju.thumb.png.dc8236f5316d5ce4d43d944a2f0475ed.png

uty pacifist route spoilers

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

regfdggfd.thumb.png.430c1709a855eb578a580df3acb41f93.png

and finally, martlet "bird papyrus" royal guard my beloved

must protect :)) i aM SO GOING TO MOW THAT FLOWER

7ik877o86.thumb.png.383be197e61f89789d46f119587c457e.png

• Love 4

10 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

uty pacifist route spoilers

also can we PLEASE talk about how freaking strong that mask is. like i'm sorry ma'am but i simply refuse to believe that your, what, 9 year old daughter made this

2 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

uty neutral spoilers

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

asriel's parents really should have gotten him a better math teacher