Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

29 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood found his house again and began picking through the rubble. "Where is it!?' He found the letter Emperor Kamado had sent him before the attack. His hands shook as he opened it. He had never read it before this. But he felt ready too.

(OML. should i have lynx like... walk in on him?)

1 hour ago, TornadoSnek said:

"I'm done with this whole stupid thing, where everyone is trying to be better than the other. I'm done." He said, forgetting why he was arguing with her in the first place. He jogged into the rubble away from them.

Iris stood with tears in his eyes. He turned to Moeruhime. “Why did you do that?!?” He cried. (Also I’m alive again. Yay!)

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris stood with tears in his eyes. He turned to Moeruhime. “Why did you do that?!?” He cried. (Also I’m alive again. Yay!)

He couldn’t stop the tears. “Why do you always do this!!!! You think that aggression and anger and fire is the solution to everything. Why couldn’t you have let me fight my own battles!” Iris glared at Moeruhime. “You think you’re so great and amazing ‘Oh look, I’m Moeruhime, and I’m the boss of everyone.’ Well for ONCE could you have let me just sort something out with someone with WORDS?” Iris was furious. The guy he liked probably never wanted to see him again, and Moeruhime was all responsible for it.

2 hours ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood found his house again and began picking through the rubble. "Where is it!?' He found the letter Emperor Kamado had sent him before the attack. His hands shook as he opened it. He had never read it before this. But he felt ready too.

Lockwood read it word for word. " Dear Lockwood Denston, I am Emperor Kamado. I would be most pleased if you would join me in my kingdom, and considered becoming an advisor when you were older. Obviously I would not habe sent this letter if I didn't think you were smart enough. Sincerely, Emperor Kamado." Lockwood smiled. "Well of course I'm smart enough. I'll be there soon, Emperor Kamado."

10 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood read it word for word. " Dear Lockwood Denston, I am Emperor Kamado. I would be most pleased if you would join me in my kingdom, and considered becoming an advisor when you were older. Obviously I would not habe sent this letter if I didn't think you were smart enough. Sincerely, Emperor Kamado." Lockwood smiled. "Well of course I'm smart enough. I'll be there soon, Emperor Kamado."

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.)

9 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

(No ones here :'))

Lockwood began packing stuff into his old bag that somehow survived the burning. "Guess the label was wrong when it said 'flammable'." He remarked. He put in food, water, wait scratch that he could just summon water, entertainment, and that was it. 

Iris was still raging. He was mad at Moeruhime for ruining his chances with Lockwood. He was mad at Lockwood for being so stupid and jealous all the time. He just wanted to talk and Moeruhime had to ruin everything. He had to find Lockwood too, but he figured he’d give him some time to cool down before he went and poured his heart out to him.

2 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

(No ones here :'))

Lockwood began packing stuff into his old bag that somehow survived the burning. "Guess the label was wrong when it said 'flammable'." He remarked. He put in food, water, wait scratch that he could just summon water, entertainment, and that was it. 

Lockwood put his hands in his pockets and started walking to the shore of the island. "According to this map, to get to the Fire Kingdom, it would take 100 days for a normal person. Good thing I'm not normal, I guess."

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was still raging. He was mad at Moeruhime for ruining his chances with Lockwood. He was mad at Lockwood for being so stupid and jealous all the time. He just wanted to talk and Moeruhime had to ruin everything. He had to find Lockwood too, but he figured he’d give him some time to cool down before he went and poured his heart out to him.

“I need to clear my head.” Iris decided. He started walking along the shoreline of the island, when he saw Lockwood by the old docks location, carrying bags. “Oh no…” Iris ran over to where Lockwood was standing. “Key! What the heck are you doing!”

Lockwood put his hands in his pockets and started walking to the shore of the island. "According to this map, to get to the Fire Kingdom, it would take 100 days for a normal person. Good thing I'm not normal, I guess."

He decided to take a quick nap under a tree. "Just a quick nap. A quick one." He curled up among the roots of the large oak tree and instantly fell asleep.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“I need to clear my head.” Iris decided. He started walking along the shoreline of the island, when he saw Lockwood by the old docks location, carrying bags. “Oh no…” Iris ran over to where Lockwood was standing. “Key! What the heck are you doing!”

(Can we pretend he was sleeping under the roots already and Iris discovered him there instead?)

(I am also here, just quietly building Cedar's lore)

He just kept sitting there... like he had all day...

What if none of this ever happened? What if they hadn't been attacked?

He would have had his family, his sister, his horse, and everything else he loved. At least he had his friends. but he didn't know if their friendship was going to last long, either... 

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

(Can we pretend he was sleeping under the roots already and Iris discovered him there instead?)

(Yeah)

He decided to take a quick nap under a tree. "Just a quick nap. A quick one." He curled up among the roots of the large oak tree and instantly fell asleep.

Iris saw him collapsed under a tree. He sighed. “Guess I’m gonna be here for a while.” He sat down on the other side of the tree so Lockwood wouldn’t see him when he woke up. Iris dug through his satchel and pulled out a small leather bound book. Iris let out a soft chuckle. “Heh, guess my sketchbook survived.” He dug through his bag again and pulled out a pencil and flipped to the next open page, peacefully sketching while Lockwood snored.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Yeah)

Iris saw him collapsed under a tree. He sighed. “Guess I’m gonna be here for a while.” He sat down on the other side of the tree so Lockwood wouldn’t see him when he woke up. Iris dug through his satchel and pulled out a small leather bound book. Iris let out a soft chuckle. “Heh, guess my sketchbook survived.” He dug through his bag again and pulled out a pencil and flipped to the next open page, peacefully sketching while Lockwood snored.

Lockwood jolted awake when the sun was starting to set in the sky. "Ugh. I definitely slept for more than a quick nap. Time to get moving." He groaned as he gently stretched his legs. He stood up and began shuffling towards the docks.

7 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood jolted awake when the sun was starting to set in the sky. "Ugh. I definitely slept for more than a quick nap. Time to get moving." He groaned as he gently stretched his legs. He stood up and began shuffling towards the docks.

Iris stood up. “What the heck are you doing Key.”

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris stood up. “What the heck are you doing Key.”

He turned around as fast as a I don't know what actually. "i don't want to talk to you. Besides, Moeruhime said not to, and I would like to keep that promise."

(Also, tornado, are you ok if Iris like kisses Lockwood (on the cheek or something). It’s ok if not I just figured if he showed some other kind of affection besides just saying “I like you.” Over and over again would be more likely to convince Lockwood.)

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

He turned around as fast as a I don't know what actually. "i don't want to talk to you. Besides, Moeruhime said not to, and I would like to keep that promise."

“Why? Is it because I hugged Vivus? God you’re thick-skulled. And I’m just as mad at Moeruhime as you are.”

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Also, tornado, are you ok if Iris like kisses Lockwood (on the cheek or something). It’s ok if not I just figured if he showed some other kind of affection besides just saying “I like you.” Over and over again would be more likely to convince Lockwood.)

(Im fine with that)

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Why? Is it because I hugged Vivus? God you’re thick-skulled. And I’m just as mad at Moeruhime as you are.”

"No, its because maybe I was never the good guy in the first place." He began running, almost to the water.

Vivus sat on a cliff with Breeze " I always ruin things... don't i? Everyone is mad at me- and everyone gets annoyed at what I have to say.....

All I had to do was NOT talk, how simple is that? Not talking...  I shouldn't have cried in the first place, how hard is it not the cry? Not that hard! Hos hard is it to stay silent? Not that hard either!" She looked down at everything from the cliff  " I dont think being silent is that hard at all... maybe not even being in their presence " 

( Im not leading towards anything serious other than self doubt... I swear 

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

(Im fine with that)

"No, its because maybe I was never the good guy in the first place." He began running, almost to the water.

Iris summoned a wall of fire around Lockwood trapping him in place. “I just want to talk Key. What do you mean “you were never the good guy in the first place”?” Iris walked through the fire wall unharmed and looked at Lockwood dead in the eyes.