Stray Fawn Community

liz's adopt store (open)

lizardcake

1 minute ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Hey are you hiring? Cause I'd love to supply you with some dragons! (Aka I really want to draw dragons ;^;)

yep! you can pm me them, just to keep all of them on the dragon post (i'm gonna credit you of course.)

• Eek! 1

Just now, Slushie the Icewing said:

* I would walk it, awkwardly holding a towel that was wiggling and had demonic screeching in it*

welcome back! how can i help you? *looks at the towel but doesn't say anything*

Just now, VireTheRainwing said:

@Lizardcake *you notice a small pouch on the table*

*yells into space* YOU LEFT SOMETHINGGGGG

I - uh- As you can obviously see. I have a dragon- creature- Im not sure what it is but i have one. 

mmm- put it in this. *points to empty plastic container*

I've been keeping it in a tank for awhile, it can swim but prefers to burrow. I found it digging through my trash and took it for some weird reason. I've been feeding it glass.. which is the only thing it eats for some reason. It also is super unsettling at night and stares at me through its tank which makes it very hard to sleep. I'm hoping it can get a better home here and soon find an owner that actually wants it around..Its also very aggressive and has bit me more times then I can count- 

I've been keeping it in a tank for awhile, it can swim but prefers to burrow. I found it digging through my trash and took it for some weird reason. I've been feeding it glass.. which is the only thing it eats for some reason. It also is super unsettling at night and stares at me through its tank which makes it very had to sleep through. I'm hoping it can get a better home here and soon find an owner that actually wants it around..Its also very aggressive and has bit me more times then I can count-

okay, i'll take care of it. where did you find it?

4 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

Digging in my trash.

6 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

I've been keeping it in a tank for awhile, it can swim but prefers to burrow. I found it digging through my trash and took it for some weird reason. I've been feeding it glass.. which is the only thing it eats for some reason. It also is super unsettling at night and stares at me through its tank which makes it very hard to sleep. I'm hoping it can get a better home here and soon find an owner that actually wants it around..Its also very aggressive and has bit me more times then I can count- 

ah, am blind. sorry

* I sighed* Great!! Having it stare at me with its many eyes was soo unsettling.. Thank you! Ill be sure to hand any to you if I see more. Also. What does Fizzy, the creature i adopted earlier eat??

I figured they would like the same thing Verxxie eats. But i was wrong.

* I sighed* Great!! Having it stare at me with its many eyes was soo unsettling.. Thank you! Ill be sure to hand any to you if I see more. Also. What does Fizzy, the creature i adopted earlier eat??

i'm pretty sure i fed them some fruit, mostly lemons? but they'll likely swallow anything smaller than their mouth.