Stray Fawn Community

Stuff that ISNT art??? Woah that’s crazy

HyperFluff

What if baby oil and cooking oil got swapped for a day and nobody knew. michelin star restaurants would get hundreds of bad reviews and they wouldn’t even know why unless someone tasted the oil. Which ok sure it won’t taste like cooking oil but how are you supposed to know what baby oil tastes like, who (especially someone working at that high a level in cooking) is taking baby oil and drinking it out of the bottle

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HyperFluff said:

What if baby oil and cooking oil got swapped for a day and nobody knew. michelin star restaurants would get hundreds of bad reviews and they wouldn’t even know why unless someone tasted the oil. Which ok sure it won’t taste like cooking oil but how are you supposed to know what baby oil tastes like, who (especially someone working at that high a level in cooking) is taking baby oil and drinking it out of the bottle

I-. Is everything okay? you alright? 

• Like 1

I have a bit of a Dilemma. I want to participate in some kind of art thing this October but I’m already like a week behind. And I when artfight happened I had this whole plan of “yeah I’m gonna do one attack a day!!” And then tried it and got burnt out within the first few weeks. What do y’all think??

B580F315-334B-4F7B-8458-100D26CF0C40.png

24 minutes ago, HyperFluff said:

I have a bit of a Dilemma. I want to participate in some kind of art thing this October but I’m already like a week behind. And I when artfight happened I had this whole plan of “yeah I’m gonna do one attack a day!!” And then tried it and got burnt out within the first few weeks. What do y’all think??

B580F315-334B-4F7B-8458-100D26CF0C40.png

nestie I think you should like pick a prompt list but only do the ones you feel like doing or aren’t burnt out for :]

• 1 month later...

What if one day all baked potatoes suddenly reverted back into uncultivated potatoes with no warning. How many stocks would plummet, how many people would go hungry, how many dinners would be ruined? And like specifically baked potatoes. Regular potatoes and such would remain completely normal

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

for all those curious, here is a collection of various non edible things I have gotten away with swallowing (will continue updating in the future)

- Glowstick fluid

-chalk

-sand

-UNUSED cat litter

-gum

-paper (in standard form as well as lolipop sticks)

-that god awful grape cough syrup. I refuse to believe that is edible.

-foil (in small amounts on gum wrappers)

-clovers

-eggshell

call me feral, call me degenerate, but in the end I am the one who can say they’ve consumed poison and still stands breathing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HyperFluff said:

for all those curious, here is a collection of various non edible things I have gotten away with swallowing (will continue updating in the future)

- Glowstick fluid

-chalk

-sand

-UNUSED cat litter

-gum

-clovers

-eggshell

call me feral, call me degenerate, but in the end I am the one who can say they’ve consumed poison and still stands breathing. 

GLOWSTICK FLUID ?????????

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, HyperFluff said:

aeiou

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

football!

thinkin about how hornet theoretically was the size of the knight at one point. like dude imagine tiny hornet. Tiny little bug lady running around with a needle twice the size of her fighting things and screaming "SHAW!!" at anything that breathes. shes like a lego, small but lethal.

• 7 months later...
23 minutes ago, HyperFluff said:

hey girlies guess who's decided to be more active here after not interacting on the forums for a considerable amount of months

I'm sorry wait who are you-

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 1:06 AM, HyperFluff said:

- Glowstick fluid

-chalk

-sand

-UNUSED cat litter

-gum

-clovers

-eggshell

also catnip