i would post island reveals but i tried screenshotting and it wont work :sob:

i need to get his girlfriend parlsona soon 

it feels a bit empty without her

Just now, Foxcake said:

Just btw I might be starting to simp for that wubbox so yes, please continue

water epic wubbox is better 

the little dance it does is so cute 

i need help

u̴̖͖̘͖͎̱̬̟͍̅͗̓͆̆̑͘ͅͅṡ̶̝̻̘̳̆͝ę̸̝̼̖̠͓̰̳͒̈́̔̿̐́̎͋́̅͛͑̚̕ ̵̻̗̩̼̈͠t̶͉̳̱̙̖͚̀̒̔ȟ̴̨̠̫̽͒͑̄̊̊͛̂̌̀͒̈͠͝ë̴̹́̄ ̴̧̩̖͈͔̙̭̖̩̤̫̮̈̈́̽̀͋̎̾̈́͐ͅg̵̬̟̲̥̜̫̳̖̲̫͉̦̥͎̀̋̒͐̂̄͋̂̆͝a̵̢̦̻̺̠͖͙̞̜͔͑̓͝ÿ̸̧̨̼̺̼̝̥̞̗͔̤̪̼̣̥͑ ̷̱̳̠̻̙̈́̈͗s̴̨̯̬̘̎̒͒͋̾̈́͝͠t̷̨̛͇̜̟̋̊̐͗̂͋̾̂͝ͅa̷͚̺̖̔̇̑̊̆̾̈́̓̋̈́̏̈́͐̄̓͜į̶̛̒̓̀̀̈͌̉̚͠r̸̢̫͇̯̪̟͙̜̰̤͓̂̄͆̉̔̈́͝s̴̡̧̙̠̝̰̞͇̮̮̑̈́̾͝ ̶̛̻̙̆̿͝ơ̶̧̨̨̮̙̪̽͂̔̿̏́̀̃́͐̕̚̚ṙ̴͚̟͙͙͓̞̗̱͑̒̓́̔̓ͅ ̶̢̨̛̛̺̞̭̜͓̝̞̜̖̜̺̈̀͊̈́͒͗͜ë̴͍̫́͛͐̃̇̆̓̋͋̀l̷͔̰̮̥̱̰̺̜͈̻̫͕̹̦̟̈̐͋̍̅̄̇̕̕͠͝s̴̰͎̲͇̿̇̐́̔̎̂̕̚͝e̷̱̙̬̣̊̓̀̉̓͒̈́͐̌̓̌̅͘ 

Image result for memes that if ylyl

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

u̴̖͖̘͖͎̱̬̟͍̅͗̓͆̆̑͘ͅͅṡ̶̝̻̘̳̆͝ę̸̝̼̖̠͓̰̳͒̈́̔̿̐́̎͋́̅͛͑̚̕ ̵̻̗̩̼̈͠t̶͉̳̱̙̖͚̀̒̔ȟ̴̨̠̫̽͒͑̄̊̊͛̂̌̀͒̈͠͝ë̴̹́̄ ̴̧̩̖͈͔̙̭̖̩̤̫̮̈̈́̽̀͋̎̾̈́͐ͅg̵̬̟̲̥̜̫̳̖̲̫͉̦̥͎̀̋̒͐̂̄͋̂̆͝a̵̢̦̻̺̠͖͙̞̜͔͑̓͝ÿ̸̧̨̼̺̼̝̥̞̗͔̤̪̼̣̥͑ ̷̱̳̠̻̙̈́̈͗s̴̨̯̬̘̎̒͒͋̾̈́͝͠t̷̨̛͇̜̟̋̊̐͗̂͋̾̂͝ͅa̷͚̺̖̔̇̑̊̆̾̈́̓̋̈́̏̈́͐̄̓͜į̶̛̒̓̀̀̈͌̉̚͠r̸̢̫͇̯̪̟͙̜̰̤͓̂̄͆̉̔̈́͝s̴̡̧̙̠̝̰̞͇̮̮̑̈́̾͝ ̶̛̻̙̆̿͝ơ̶̧̨̨̮̙̪̽͂̔̿̏́̀̃́͐̕̚̚ṙ̴͚̟͙͙͓̞̗̱͑̒̓́̔̓ͅ ̶̢̨̛̛̺̞̭̜͓̝̞̜̖̜̺̈̀͊̈́͒͗͜ë̴͍̫́͛͐̃̇̆̓̋͋̀l̷͔̰̮̥̱̰̺̜͈̻̫͕̹̦̟̈̐͋̍̅̄̇̕̕͠͝s̴̰͎̲͇̿̇̐́̔̎̂̕̚͝e̷̱̙̬̣̊̓̀̉̓͒̈́͐̌̓̌̅͘ 

Image result for memes that if ylyl

I am not straight therefore I am obliged to use the gay stairs

• Love 1

Just now, Attmoz said:

when you breed two monsters and the timer numbers are green does that mean mean it's a rare? 

cause if so i think i bred a rare shellbeat

No it just means the time is shortened because of an event. The real way to tell is breeding time, what did you breed together and how long is it taking?

1 minute ago, BirbMonster2 said:

No it just means the time is shortened because of an event. The real way to tell is breeding time, what did you breed together and how long is it taking?

oh alr 

it's probably not a rare then

• Paw up 1

i feel like CoS isn't really fun anymore, the only reason i'm still playing is because of the recode (it looks epic so far) and the nostalgia. 

it just feels like an endless grind for the coolest new creatures that will drop 10x in worth a week later 

everytime a new creature comes out, no matter how weak or powerful it is, everyone goes insane trying to get their hands on it and overpays for it. 

you can't do realism in the game because almost everyone is at oasis 

don't even get me started on the kosers vs. anti-kosers drama 

it doesn't give me and many others the same enjoyment as when i first discovered it. i really hope the recode improves the game like we've all been hoping

9 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

i feel like CoS isn't really fun anymore, the only reason i'm still playing is because of the recode (it looks epic so far) and the nostalgia. 

it just feels like an endless grind for the coolest new creatures that will drop 10x in worth a week later 

everytime a new creature comes out, no matter how weak or powerful it is, everyone goes insane trying to get their hands on it and overpays for it. 

you can't do realism in the game because almost everyone is at oasis 

don't even get me started on the kosers vs. anti-kosers drama 

it doesn't give me and many others the same enjoyment as when i first discovered it. i really hope the recode improves the game like we've all been hoping

Agreed

I'm so happy I quit

7 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

It's funny because whenever I get something green it's good like a quad or rare

i guess i'll see tomorrow 

speaking of tomorrow, school starts again tomorrow and spring break is over 

ughhhhhhhhh