Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

I made another adopt but i'm too lazy to draw so i'll just give a detailed description 

love react if you want them

Name: Meadow Hooftrot (the last name is garbage sorry 😭)

Species: Cow (anthro) 

Pronouns: They/Them 

Appearance: White cow with green splotches, each splotch is a different shade of green. Their hooves and horns are dark green, and they usually have a flower crown on their horns

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

I made another adopt but i'm too lazy to draw so i'll just give a detailed description 

Appearance: White cow with green splotches, each splotch is a different shade of green. Their hooves and horns are dark green, and they usually have a flower crown on their horns

I can try draw them for you

15 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Birb gets them since they're the only one who reacted!

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

I was looking at an article about Master Splinter from tmnt and next to it was an ad that said "easy trick to get rid of rats" hELP 💀💀💀💀

Don't get rid of me

• Love 1

more adopts without drawings 😱😱😱😱 

love react for adopt #1, eek react for adopt #2

Adopt #1: 

Name: Neo 

Species: Armadillo (anthro)

Pronouns: She/They 

Appearance: A black armadillo with a neon-colored shell and claws that can change colors at her will and glow in the dark. (also neon pink eyes)

Other: They are social and talkative, her friends like to call her Glowstick or Glowshell 

Adopt #2: 

Name: Matcha  

Species: Snail + Otter hybrid (please don't ask me how that's possible, i don't know either 😭. Also anthro) 

Pronouns: He/Him 

Appearance: A pastel green otter with a white underbelly, a darker green snail shell and snail antennae. (you choose the eye color cause idk) 

Other: He is shy and quiet, but gets very attached to people he gets close with.

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Adopt #1: 

Appearance: A black armadillo with a neon-colored shell and claws that can change colors at her will and glow in the dark. (also neon pink eyes)

Other: They are social and talkative, her friends like to call her Glowstick or Glowshell 

Adopt #2: 

Species: Snail + Otter hybrid (please don't ask me how that's possible, i don't know either 😭. Also anthro) 

Appearance: A pastel green otter with a white underbelly, a darker green snail shell and snail antennae. (you choose the eye color cause idk) 

Other: He is shy and quiet, but gets very attached to people he gets close with.

i'll wait one more day for more reactions and then announce the winners

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i remember one time i was arguing with an anti-furry and they tried to shame me for having my pronouns in my bio 💀

literally i come across those ppl all the time, i just mute them or say something so out of pocket and freakish that they leave me alone

• Paw up 1

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i remember one time i was arguing with an anti-furry and they tried to shame me for having my pronouns in my bio 💀

sooooo i just got back to  austrailia and found all my friends are ani furries 

so its not like i am one but i just cant say anything like u can b whatever u want 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 6:15 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Adopt #1: 

Adopt #2: 

@GHOSTVALK gets adopt #1 as they're the only one who love reacted 

Spun the wheel and @Ozzy. gets adopt #2!