Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

22 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

people in youtube comment sections are so ridiculous 

i saw this video of a bunch of people going "YEAHHH" bc the logo on a dvd screen went perfectly in the corner

someone commented "humans are simple creatures" and the replies had a bunch of people saying "except women" or just being blatantly sexist. like no its not funny in the slightest 💀

This is sad 

but a lot of the YouTube comment sections I’ve seen are like 2015: comment idk , in 2024 comment something, 

bit what I mean is it’s is like years between watch sommemt 

that is so rude about women tho 

I mean ppl are so dirty and bad 

have u ever been called. A

portible dishwasher. Yeah 

I actually have. And it’s really sad that ppl still try to call us that 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Farore the silly said:

people are stupid sometimes (what i just say is stupid but its fine i'm stupid but not THAT stupid no???)

Don't worry we are all a bit silly here you are not stupid 👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

i wrote an entire essay about some of my clangen cats in google docs so im just copypasting it here

(context: in a lifegen playthrough of mine, Rushfangs was a cat who murdered 9 people, so i decided to make her into an OC because why not) 

Slatestar laid in his nest, dim moonlight rays shining onto the WildClan camp’s clearing as he stared at nothing. He tossed and turned in his nest, yet sleep didn’t seem to be coming to him anytime soon. He sighed, creeping out of his den a little to look up at the moon. He stared at the night sky for a few minutes, until he heard faint muttering. His ears swiveled, and he turned his head to see Rushfangs, sitting on a stump near the edge of camp, staring up at the stars, her expression blank. Her pet scarlet kingsnake, Bloodlust, was wrapped around her neck, looking around. Her split red-and-gray tortoiseshell pelt shined under the glow of the moon. 

Slatestar slowly approached the young warrior, sitting down next to the stump and looking up at the sky with her. Rushfangs seemed upset about something, digging her claws into the stump and hissing under her breath. After a minute or two of silence, Slatestar spoke up. “Why are you out so late, Rushfangs?” 

“I could ask you the same question.” Rushfangs muttered. “I was just thinking about stuff. You know, my purpose in WildClan, my future as a warrior…” Slatestar could tell that was a lie, but he decided not to press the she-cat about it. He simply nodded. “I’ll leave you to your thoughts, young warrior.” The old leader said, turning back around towards his den. He plopped back into his nest, staring at the ceiling for a while. But then he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Slatestar was in some sort of empty forest. Blood coated the ground and bones and skulls were littered everywhere.  He looked around nervously, but there was nothing in sight. He heard soft pawsteps, and turned to see a StarClan cat standing nearby, their pelt glimmering with stars. The leader acknowledged the cat with a respectful dip of his head. 

The StarClan cat took a step closer, their blank white eyes piercing his fur like claws sinking into freshkill. “A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.” The StarClan cat said robotically, their eyes and the stars on their pelt glowing brighter. 

“Wh-what!?” Slatestar yelped. The StarClan cat repeated it louder. “A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.” More StarClan cats appeared, surrounding Slatestar. “A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.” The voice became louder and louder as more StarClan cats appeared. 

Slatestar tried to run from the noise, his ears stinging from the chorus of voices. But more StarClan cats appeared, blocking his way and repeating the same prophecy. “WHAT DOES IT MEAN!? MAKE IT STOP!” Slatestar yowled, falling to the ground and covering his ears as the chant continued. “A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan!” 

The roar of the voices suddenly came to a halt as all the StarClan cats vanished. Slatestar lifted his head, his breath shaky as he picked himself up off the ground. He expected to wake up from this dream any second now, but nothing was happening. 

Slatestar heard a hiss and whipped his head around to see a scarlet kingsnake. The scaly creature hissed again before darting at the leader, biting his leg, Slatestar easily shook the critter off, sending it flying a few feet off. Strange. Kingsnakes don’t usually attack cats… 

Slatestar suddenly heard more hisses as more kingsnakes slithered out of bushes, surrounding him. They wrapped around his legs, causing him to trip and fall as the swarm of red snakes piled onto him. He gasped for air as they coiled around his neck, slowly choking him. Their hisses almost sounded like voices to him, once again whispering "A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.” Slatestar pleaded for air one last time, before falling to the ground. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Slatestar awoke from the horrible dream, still panting and gasping for air. His neck was still sore, as if the snakes had really been wrapped around it. He peeked outside of the den. It was morning now, cats were rising from their nests, walking around, picking up their morning freshkill, and waiting for deputy Ravenear to begin organizing patrols. 

He quietly crept over to the medicine den, nudging Zinniaberry, the medicine cat, awake. “Huh-” She muttered, her eyes fluttering open to see Slatestar looking at her worriedly, his breathing panicked. ‘What’s wrong!?” She yelped, sitting up. 

“I had a dream with a prophecy. ‘A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.’ In the dream I got killed by kingsnakes…I think it’s about Rushfangs.” Slatestar said worriedly. Zinniaberry shook her head. “Of course it’s about Rushfangs! I’ve had a feeling that something was wrong with her since she was an apprentice. She named her snake Bloodlust, for StarClan’s sake!” Zinniaberry hissed.

“But if the prophecy is true, then…that means she’ll tear apart the Clan!” Slatestar frowned. Zinniaberry put a paw in his shoulder reassuringly. “Don’t worry. We’ll do something to try and prevent this. Isolate her from the rest of the Clan, or something like that.” She said, her tail flicking. 

Slatestar shrugged. ‘Well, I guess that could work.” 

(spoiler alert: isolating Rushfangs from the clan did NOT work)

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i wrote an entire essay about some of my clangen cats in google docs so im just copypasting it here

(context: in a lifegen playthrough of mine, Rushfangs was a cat who murdered 9 people, so i decided to make her into an OC because why not) 

Slatestar laid in his nest, dim moonlight rays shining onto the WildClan camp’s clearing as he stared at nothing. He tossed and turned in his nest, yet sleep didn’t seem to be coming to him anytime soon. He sighed, creeping out of his den a little to look up at the moon. He stared at the night sky for a few minutes, until he heard faint muttering. His ears swiveled, and he turned his head to see Rushfangs, sitting on a stump near the edge of camp, staring up at the stars, her expression blank. Her pet scarlet kingsnake, Bloodlust, was wrapped around her neck, looking around. Her split red-and-gray tortoiseshell pelt shined under the glow of the moon. 

Slatestar slowly approached the young warrior, sitting down next to the stump and looking up at the sky with her. Rushfangs seemed upset about something, digging her claws into the stump and hissing under her breath. After a minute or two of silence, Slatestar spoke up. “Why are you out so late, Rushfangs?” 

“I could ask you the same question.” Rushfangs muttered. “I was just thinking about stuff. You know, my purpose in WildClan, my future as a warrior…” Slatestar could tell that was a lie, but he decided not to press the she-cat about it. He simply nodded. “I’ll leave you to your thoughts, young warrior.” The old leader said, turning back around towards his den. He plopped back into his nest, staring at the ceiling for a while. But then he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Slatestar was in some sort of empty forest. Blood coated the ground and bones and skulls were littered everywhere.  He looked around nervously, but there was nothing in sight. He heard soft pawsteps, and turned to see a StarClan cat standing nearby, their pelt glimmering with stars. The leader acknowledged the cat with a respectful dip of his head. 

The StarClan cat took a step closer, their blank white eyes piercing his fur like claws sinking into freshkill. “A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.” The StarClan cat said robotically, their eyes and the stars on their pelt glowing brighter. 

“Wh-what!?” Slatestar yelped. The StarClan cat repeated it louder. “A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.” More StarClan cats appeared, surrounding Slatestar. “A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.” The voice became louder and louder as more StarClan cats appeared. 

Slatestar tried to run from the noise, his ears stinging from the chorus of voices. But more StarClan cats appeared, blocking his way and repeating the same prophecy. “WHAT DOES IT MEAN!? MAKE IT STOP!” Slatestar yowled, falling to the ground and covering his ears as the chant continued. “A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan!” 

The roar of the voices suddenly came to a halt as all the StarClan cats vanished. Slatestar lifted his head, his breath shaky as he picked himself up off the ground. He expected to wake up from this dream any second now, but nothing was happening. 

Slatestar heard a hiss and whipped his head around to see a scarlet kingsnake. The scaly creature hissed again before darting at the leader, biting his leg, Slatestar easily shook the critter off, sending it flying a few feet off. Strange. Kingsnakes don’t usually attack cats… 

Slatestar suddenly heard more hisses as more kingsnakes slithered out of bushes, surrounding him. They wrapped around his legs, causing him to trip and fall as the swarm of red snakes piled onto him. He gasped for air as they coiled around his neck, slowly choking him. Their hisses almost sounded like voices to him, once again whispering "A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.” Slatestar pleaded for air one last time, before falling to the ground. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Slatestar awoke from the horrible dream, still panting and gasping for air. His neck was still sore, as if the snakes had really been wrapped around it. He peeked outside of the den. It was morning now, cats were rising from their nests, walking around, picking up their morning freshkill, and waiting for deputy Ravenear to begin organizing patrols. 

He quietly crept over to the medicine den, nudging Zinniaberry, the medicine cat, awake. “Huh-” She muttered, her eyes fluttering open to see Slatestar looking at her worriedly, his breathing panicked. ‘What’s wrong!?” She yelped, sitting up. 

“I had a dream with a prophecy. ‘A rush of blood-stained fangs will tear apart a wild Clan.’ In the dream I got killed by kingsnakes…I think it’s about Rushfangs.” Slatestar said worriedly. Zinniaberry shook her head. “Of course it’s about Rushfangs! I’ve had a feeling that something was wrong with her since she was an apprentice. She named her snake Bloodlust, for StarClan’s sake!” Zinniaberry hissed.

“But if the prophecy is true, then…that means she’ll tear apart the Clan!” Slatestar frowned. Zinniaberry put a paw in his shoulder reassuringly. “Don’t worry. We’ll do something to try and prevent this. Isolate her from the rest of the Clan, or something like that.” She said, her tail flicking. 

Slatestar shrugged. ‘Well, I guess that could work.” 

(spoiler alert: isolating Rushfangs from the clan did NOT work)

Your writing has improved a lot over the last year, can't wait for the next bit :). 

• Thanks 1

am i the only one who like literally hates not being able to move (like being pinned down or something) 

like i immediately start panicking and trying to squirm around and i get scared 😭

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

am i the only one who like literally hates not being able to move (like being pinned down or something) 

like i immediately start panicking and trying to squirm around and i get scared 😭

Damn don't worry, youre not alone I hate not being able to move either, pretty sure it's something to do with claustrophobia but oh well

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

yeah I hate that 

but what I hate more is when somebody just like pokes me from behind me like on my back and then I so this weird flinch thing because im so freaked out 

11 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

to people who have played creatures of sonaria: what was the first creature you ever got from the gachas? 

mine was koipse (the pink fish thing)

mine was hushike

what was the starter you took ? Mine was lissi

On 2/14/2024 at 9:20 PM, Andromeda_ said:

random rant incoming: 

i hate how being gay is associated with femininity. It doesn't make sense at all. Sexuality does not equal gender identity. You can be the most stereotypical masculine guy ever but still be gay, or be the most stereotypical femboy but still be straight 

people also seem to call others gay for doing the most random stuff? like i saw this video of a guy baking a cake for his wife and there were some comments like "he's gay" or "female detected" like wth? what kind of logic is that 💀

andromeda you are so real for this

the amount of stereotypical diehard motorcycle-loving, badass "chad" gay men ocs i have is so many, its so stupid tho how if i make a feminine dude oc theyre suddenly gay, or if i have a slightly masculine girl oc theyre lesbian?? same with like real ppl. on god i just wish people would stop labeling others because of their appearance, shame on them. 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

On 2/20/2024 at 12:30 PM, Andromeda_ said:

it's subjective for me, I HATE being held onto by my shoulders BY ANYONE and it actually makes me want to puke but i really like tight hugs if its from someone im close to-

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

it's subjective for me, I HATE being held onto by my shoulders BY ANYONE and it actually makes me want to puke but i really like tight hugs if its from someone im close to-

I hate it when I get like , grabbed  y somebody because it feels like tour trying to over power u and I makes me so scared. like I have this friend who doesn't know I really hate that is they just grab my shoulders and I freak out. ive also for nd out I hate it when somebody like pokes near may back because imeiaialy I just flinch aways . idk why I don't like peopled doing this. however ,  I will hold hands or hug, but anything more and im freaking out. 

On 2/23/2024 at 12:35 AM, Andromeda_ said:

to people who have played creatures of sonaria: what was the first creature you ever got from the gachas? 

mine was koipse (the pink fish thing)

Mine was Moemoea I think (hope I spelt that right)

i cant believe that people actually think packgod's videos are real 

like ngl his roasts are funny, but there's literally no way that he came up with that right then and there. plus the interactions with the other person he's roasting (whether it be some e-girl or a furry) just feel so staged and fake its hilarious