Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

another chatgpt wof thing 

Introducing the "Serenewings"!

The Serenewings are a unique and enchanting fantribe inspired by the magnificent world of Wings of Fire. These dragons possess an innate connection to the calming forces of nature, with their appearance and abilities mirroring the serenity found in the natural world.

Appearance:
The Serenewings exhibit a mesmerizing blend of pastel hues that resemble the soft colors of a breathtaking sunrise or sunset. Their scales shimmer with delicate shades of pinks, lavenders, and pale yellows, giving them an ethereal and peaceful appearance. Their eyes are large and expressive, reflecting the tranquil beauty of a serene lake. Serenewings have slender and graceful bodies, built for graceful flight through the sky.

Abilities:
The Serenewings possess the extraordinary ability to manipulate and harness the power of natural elements, allowing them to create a serene and harmonious environment wherever they go. They can calm raging storms, encourage the growth of plants, and even soothe the hearts and minds of those around them. Through their empathetic nature, they can understand and share the emotions of other creatures, bringing comfort and solace to those in need.

Territory:
The Serenewings make their homes in lush, untouched forests, nestled in valleys where the sunlight filters through the foliage, creating a tranquil and enchanting atmosphere. They have an affinity for nature and dedicate themselves to protecting their habitats and the creatures that dwell within them. Their territories are renowned for their untouched beauty and the calming energy that emanates from the surroundings.

Culture:
The Serenewings possess a deep reverence for nature and strive to maintain balance and harmony within their tribe and the world around them. They are skilled healers and mediators, utilizing their powers to bring peace and serenity to conflicts and tending to the wounded with their gentle touch. They believe in the interconnectedness of all living beings and strive to forge bonds of unity and understanding.

The Serenewings celebrate the beauty of nature through song, dance, and art. They are known for their delicate, melodic voices that can soothe even the most troubled souls. Their exquisite artwork often depicts scenes of nature, capturing the essence of tranquility and inviting others to appreciate the wonders of the natural world.

Interaction with Other Tribes:
The Serenewings prefer peaceful resolutions to conflicts and actively seek diplomatic solutions when dealing with other tribes. They act as mediators, helping to resolve disputes and foster cooperation between different dragon tribes. Other tribes often seek the guidance of the Serenewings when in need of counsel, drawn to their calming presence and wisdom.

Join the Serenewings and embark on a journey of tranquility, compassion, and harmony, as you explore the wonders of the natural world and bring peace to those around you.

dj khaled another one 

Introducing the "AetherWings" - a unique fantribe from the Wings of Fire universe!

Appearance:
The AetherWings possess a mesmerizing appearance, reminiscent of celestial beings. Their scales shimmer with an ethereal glow, displaying hues of iridescent blues, purples, and silvers. The scales are smooth and slightly translucent, as if infused with stardust. Their wings are grand and expansive, adorned with patterns resembling constellations, nebulae, and galaxies. When they spread their wings, it appears as if the night sky itself is unfolding before your eyes. The AetherWings possess slender, agile bodies that allow them to gracefully maneuver through the air.

Abilities:
True to their name, the AetherWings have a unique ability tied to the celestial realm. They possess the power of Astral Manipulation. AetherWings can harness the energy of stars, moons, and other celestial bodies, channeling it to perform extraordinary feats. They can create illusions using stardust, projecting vivid images and altering perceptions. They have the ability to communicate through telepathy, allowing them to send messages across vast distances. AetherWings can also manipulate light and create dazzling displays, ranging from blinding bursts to subtle glows, depending on their intentions.

Territory and Society:
The AetherWings inhabit a hidden realm high up in the mountains, called the Luminaris. The Luminaris is a sanctuary where the night sky is perpetually visible, filled with glowing constellations that provide a serene atmosphere. The AetherWings have built their homes into the mountainsides, crafting caves adorned with crystals that radiate soft, ambient light.

The AetherWings have a strong affinity for knowledge and wisdom. They are known for their scholars, astronomers, and seers who study the celestial bodies, interpreting their movements and unraveling the secrets of the universe. AetherWings value intellect, creativity, and curiosity, dedicating themselves to the pursuit of knowledge. They have a deep appreciation for art, music, and literature, often composing enchanting melodies and crafting intricate tapestries that depict cosmic tales.

Culture and Traditions:
AetherWings celebrate a festival called "Stellarium," held during the peak of a meteor shower. During Stellarium, AetherWings come together to honor their ancestors and the celestial forces. They engage in lively dances, recite epic poems about mythical constellations, and release glowing lanterns into the night sky, symbolizing the ascendance of their hopes and dreams.

AetherWings are pacifists by nature and prefer peaceful resolutions. They strive to maintain harmony and balance within their tribe and extend their wisdom and guidance to other dragon tribes when needed. They often act as mediators during conflicts, using their illusions and telepathic abilities to facilitate understanding and empathy.

The AetherWings hold a special bond with the NightWings, sharing knowledge and collaborating on research. They have a mutual appreciation for each other's abilities and often engage in joint astronomical projects, further deepening their connection.

The AetherWings, with their celestial beauty and ethereal abilities, bring a sense of wonder and tranquility to the world of Wings of Fire, reminding dragons of the boundless mysteries that lie beyond the realm of Pyrrhia.

Introducing the ThunderWings!

Description:
The ThunderWings are a magnificent and elusive fantribe known for their mesmerizing beauty and their powerful affinity for electricity. Residing in the remote regions of the Thunder Peaks, their habitat is characterized by lush, tropical rainforests with frequent thunderstorms and abundant natural energy sources.

Appearance:
ThunderWings possess sleek, iridescent scales that shimmer with a kaleidoscope of vibrant colors, reminiscent of the mesmerizing hues found in a thunderstorm. Their scales vary in shades of deep indigo, electric blue, and striking silver, creating a stunning spectacle as they glide through the sky. Their wings are broad and adorned with electrically charged patterns, resembling intricate bolts of lightning that pulse with energy.

Abilities:
True to their name, ThunderWings possess a unique and powerful ability to harness and manipulate electricity. They have the natural capability to absorb electrical energy from their surroundings, such as lightning strikes or electrical storms, and channel it into their bodies. This ability allows them to generate electrical currents, produce dazzling displays of sparks, and even discharge electric shocks as a form of defense or attack. They are also known for their exceptional agility and speed, making them formidable adversaries in aerial combat.

Culture and Society:
The ThunderWings have a deeply ingrained reverence for thunder and lightning, considering them sacred and divine. They believe that these natural phenomena are a gift bestowed upon them by their ancient ancestors, and as such, they hold rituals and ceremonies to honor the storms. During thunderstorms, they gather on mountaintops or in special caves to offer prayers and conduct ceremonies, seeking guidance and protection from the lightning spirits they believe reside within the storms.

Their society is highly structured, with a hierarchy led by a council of elder ThunderWings known as the Storm Keepers. These wise dragons are responsible for maintaining balance and harmony within the tribe, as well as interpreting the will of the thunder deities. The ThunderWings place great importance on education and the pursuit of knowledge, and their libraries contain a vast collection of ancient texts and scrolls, many of which hold secrets about the mysteries of electricity.

Relations with Other Tribes:
The ThunderWings tend to be reclusive and rarely engage with other tribes. However, they hold a particularly strong bond with the RainWings due to their shared love for tropical environments and their affinity for rain and storms. They occasionally form alliances with other tribes during times of crisis, offering their lightning powers as a formidable defense against common enemies.

Overall, the ThunderWings are an enigmatic and awe-inspiring fantribe, known for their electrifying abilities, devotion to thunder, and stunning appearance.

but still I wanted more, more, more 

Name: AuroraWings

Description: The AuroraWings are a captivating and mystical dragon tribe that dwells in the far northern regions of Pyrrhia. These dragons possess ethereal and iridescent scales that shimmer and change colors like the dancing lights of the aurora borealis. The colors of their scales range from deep blues and purples to vibrant greens and pinks, creating a mesmerizing display wherever they go.

Physical Traits: AuroraWings are known for their slender and agile bodies, built for graceful aerial maneuvers. Their scales are incredibly smooth and reflect light, adding to their enchanting appearance. They have long, elegant wings with delicate membranes that resemble the patterns of the aurora borealis. Their wingspan is broad, allowing them to effortlessly glide through the skies. AuroraWings possess sharp talons and a serpentine tail that aids in their agile movements.

Abilities: The AuroraWings have a unique ability to manipulate light and harness the energy of the aurora borealis. They can create dazzling light displays, projecting vibrant and shimmering lights from their scales. They can use this ability for various purposes, such as camouflage, communication, and mesmerizing their enemies. Additionally, they possess heightened night vision, allowing them to navigate through darkness with ease.

Habitat: The AuroraWings inhabit the frozen and remote regions of Pyrrhia, often dwelling in caves hidden within icy mountains or vast snow-covered valleys. They are perfectly adapted to the extreme cold temperatures, thanks to their thick and insulating scales. The environment they live in mirrors their appearance, with the sky often adorned with natural auroras.

Society and Culture: AuroraWings are a reclusive tribe, preferring solitude and tranquility. They are known for their strong connection to the spiritual realm and often spend their time meditating and contemplating the mysteries of the universe. They hold great respect for the natural beauty of the auroras and consider them sacred. The tribe's knowledge is passed down through generations in the form of mesmerizing light rituals, where ancient stories and wisdom are shared.

Interactions with Other Tribes: AuroraWings are peaceful by nature and avoid conflicts whenever possible. They rarely engage in battles and prefer diplomatic solutions. They are sought after for their ability to calm tense situations with their soothing light displays. Other tribes often seek their guidance and counsel, valuing their wisdom and serene presence.

Unique Traditions: The AuroraWings celebrate the arrival of the winter solstice with a grand festival called the "Luminary Gathering." During this event, dragons from all tribes are invited to witness the AuroraWings' breathtaking display of lights. The festival serves as a reminder of unity, peace, and the interconnectedness of all dragon tribes.

Overall, the AuroraWings are a mystical and enigmatic tribe, known for their captivating appearance and their ability to harness the power of light. Their presence brings a sense of wonder and tranquility to Pyrrhia's frozen landscapes.

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

:confused reaction:

If you think just writing that helps, it doesn't

I meant I read the first tribe stuff and it was too long for me to read another

Just now, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

If you think just writing that helps, it doesn't

I meant I read the first tribe stuff and it was too long for me to read another

oh ok

Name: EchoWings

Appearance: The EchoWings are a mesmerizing dragon tribe with sleek, iridescent scales that shimmer with every movement. Their scales have a pearlescent quality, reflecting a range of colors depending on the lighting, including shades of silver, lavender, and sky blue. These scales are incredibly fine and delicate, giving the EchoWings an ethereal and almost translucent appearance. Their wings are elongated and graceful, resembling delicate veined glass that glows softly when they catch the light.

Abilities: The EchoWings possess a unique ability to manipulate sound and vibrations. They can produce various pitches and frequencies of sound, allowing them to communicate in a complex and nuanced way. This ability extends beyond mere communication, as they can also create powerful sonic blasts by concentrating their sound waves. These sonic blasts can disorient and stun opponents, or even shatter objects with enough force.

Habitat: The EchoWings make their homes in cavernous and acoustically rich environments, such as deep caves, canyons, and cliffsides. They have developed an intricate system of echo navigation, using their sound manipulation abilities to create a mental map of their surroundings by bouncing sound waves off surfaces and listening for the echoes. Their homes are adorned with intricately carved formations designed to enhance and manipulate sound, creating a harmonious and captivating environment.

Culture: EchoWings are known for their deep appreciation of music and the arts. They have a strong connection to rhythm and melody, and their cultural practices often revolve around elaborate musical performances and storytelling through song. EchoWing gatherings are filled with harmonious melodies and hauntingly beautiful choruses. They possess a rich oral tradition, passing down their history and knowledge through intricate musical compositions that are carefully memorized and performed during important ceremonies.

Social Structure: EchoWings have a communal way of life, valuing harmony and cooperation among their tribe. They live in large family groups called Harmonies, where every member contributes to the well-being of the whole. Leadership is shared among the elders and respected individuals who have shown wisdom and musical talent. Decision-making is done through consensus, with each member having a voice and working together to reach harmonious resolutions.

Relation to Other Tribes: EchoWings are known for their peaceful and diplomatic nature. They excel in mediation and conflict resolution, often acting as neutral parties in disputes among other dragon tribes. They are respected by other tribes for their unique abilities and their ability to bring harmony to tumultuous situations. EchoWings maintain friendly relations with many tribes, often engaging in cultural exchanges and collaborative musical performances.

That is the unique Wings of Fire dragon tribe/subspecies known as EchoWings.

yall which is better animal jam classic or play wild 

I used to be chronically addicted to play wild when I was younger lmao. I would play every day, do the treasure hunts (BEFORE THEY GOT RID OF THEM 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬), play the games and get sapphires, etc. I even harassed my dad enough to convince him to buy me membership 

I've never played classic before but I'm open to trying it

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

found something to haunt my nightmares (and my new profile picture while I try to scrounge up motivation to draw Andromeda) 

traindemon.gif

it's too big to be my profile pick ughhhh

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

found something to haunt my nightmares (and my new profile picture while I try to scrounge up motivation to draw Andromeda) 

traindemon.gif

I can draw Andromeda for you if you want

32 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

I can draw Andromeda for you if you want

I mean sure! just don't feel pressured to meet my demands lol 

(also Andromeda has a poofy curly tuft of hair between her ears. I'm too lazy to draw it and take a picture of it though :P)

• Andromeda_ changed the title to Andromeda's homethread where I throw tantrums because my brother eats all the Reese's Puffs

am I the only one that would roleplay with themself? 

like I remember one time I was playing CoS and everyone else was roleplaying so I decided to go with the flow. I was playing as a Crata Peretina so I just swam around the ocean and roleplayed by myself until another person came and we started rping lol

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

I kinda want to make a new RP 

got two ideas 

idea 1: The current IceWing queen, Blizzard, has been planning conquest of Pyrrhia since she killed her mother Snowstorm and became queen around two years ago. They've already conquered the SkyWings and MudWings, and are hungry for more. A group of dragons decides to band together to try to find a way to stop Blizzard's tyrannical rule, and restore order to Pyrrhia. (WOF rp)

idea 2: Long, long ago, mythical creatures such as griffins, dragons, pheonixes, and more, lived in the wilds. They were at peace with humans, and protected each other and could form deep bonds. However, as humans advanced. they began to hunt their mythical companions, and eventually they were all gone...as the humans thought. A small minority of creatures fled and began living in a magical grove, untouched by humans. However, many years later, humans discover these last mythical creatures and destroy their home, leaving them to flee. The creatures decide it's their chance to try and reclaim their home, and stop the humans in power who are trying to destroy them.

• Paw up 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

I kinda want to make a new RP 

got two ideas 

idea 1: The current IceWing queen, Blizzard, has been planning conquest of Pyrrhia since she killed her mother Snowstorm and became queen around two years ago. They've already conquered the SkyWings and MudWings, and are hungry for more. A group of dragons decides to band together to try to find a way to stop Blizzard's tyrannical rule, and restore order to Pyrrhia. (WOF rp)

idea 2: Long, long ago, mythical creatures such as griffins, dragons, pheonixes, and more, lived in the wilds. They were at peace with humans, and protected each other and could form deep bonds. However, as humans advanced. they began to hunt their mythical companions, and eventually they were all gone...as the humans thought. A small minority of creatures fled and began living in a magical grove, untouched by humans. However, many years later, humans discover these last mythical creatures and destroy their home, leaving them to flee. The creatures decide it's their chance to try and reclaim their home, and stop the humans in power who are trying to destroy them.

I'd join both

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1