Stray Fawn Community

Playthrough Idea

Andromeda_

i want to make a tribe that lives on the frost lands that rescues lost wanderers in the snow but whenever i try to do it myself the wanderers run away from me and steal my food and i get really p!ssed of and spend all my time chasing the annoying wanderers down just to get the satisfaction of killing them lol.

i want someone that does not have anger issues like me so they dont get mad at all the wanderers to do this idea. (i dont actually have anger issues ha)

sorry if this is kinda stupid

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

i want to make a tribe that lives on the frost lands that rescues lost wanderers in the snow but whenever i try to do it myself the wanderers run away from me and steal my food and i get really p!ssed of and spend all my time chasing the annoying wanderers down just to get the satisfaction of killing them lol.

i want someone that does not have anger issues like me so they dont get mad at all the wanderers to do this idea. (i dont actually have anger issues ha)

sorry if this is kinda stupid

It sounds like a good idea, but I cannot multitask lol so maybe when I finish the playthrough I'm doing right now I might do it. 

• Like 1

I could do it but I have way too many playthroughs that I should be continuing and way too many other things I should be doing lol. 

Also I have 2 playthroughs on frost lands rn. And I end up inviting most wanderers I encounter to the tribe anyway.