Stray Fawn Community

MSM thread

ChickfilAlover

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say I'm working on a Wattpad book which is just a big compiling of my lore, headcanons, short stories ect for my interpretations of the Monster World

There's some things I wanna finish before linking it, mainly a short story featuring the aftermath of the Cataclysm for the Cave Islanders

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

bro i haven't played MSM since the gold wubbox was added-

I've been playing a lot less, but now I'm getting on as often as I used to (daily) because I'm trying to get Floogull on Amber Island

9 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

I've been playing a lot less, but now I'm getting on as often as I used to (daily) because I'm trying to get Floogull on Amber Island

What I fear is that I'll fail because of the low breeding chances for a Uuduk

It's possible to get a garunteed Uuduk using a Plinkajou +Uuduk combo, but I have neither of those placed so I'm using Stogg + Clackula and hoping for the best

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 12:42 PM, BirbMonster said:

What I fear is that I'll fail because of the low breeding chances for a Uuduk

It's possible to get a garunteed Uuduk using a Plinkajou +Uuduk combo, but I have neither of those placed so I'm using Stogg + Clackula and hoping for the best

I didn't get the Uuduk and had to spend 120 gems to get my Floogull becasue I didn't want my hard work to go to waste

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i looked at some old posts on this thread and i regret it so much i was so ungodly cringe 💀💀💀

I understand your pain.

• Paw up 1