Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

4 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

So y’all know how everyone dreams every night but we only remember it sometimes 

I wonder what I dream about when I don’t remember it

It’s probably weird af (f for fudge as usual). The dreams I do remember are already pure chaos.

i hardly ever remember my dreams and when i do i forget quickly

however i do remember a few ones pretty vividly but almost all of them are nightmares

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lizardcake said:

i hardly ever remember my dreams and when i do i forget quickly

however i do remember a few ones pretty vividly but almost all of them are nightmares

7 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Same

Y’all are unlucky I hardly get nightmares and when I do I forget them within a few days, there’s only like 3 I still remember (one was my first nightmare as a little child, the second was super vivid for no reason, and the third was reoccurring for a few nights)

On 2/8/2023 at 8:31 AM, Prismatic Birb said:

The bot date I arranged failed they started talking to me instead for some reason and broke their entire personalities even though I fully coded them in 

(no, no advanced code, it’s simple really you can just write a little bio for your character with no advanced stuff or anything and it works)

Yeah I found that glitch, too. I did do the advance code (you just write the description and insert chats) and their personalities mix up