Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

1 minute ago, Foxcake said:

Nice

I won't watch it all, tho

You should it's worth it :0

(also there's actually only 9:58 minutes of the actual song the rest is end credits because 61 people made this)

Gwendolyn backstory that I may or may not be working on a PMV of:

When she was younger, Gwendolyn was insecure about their cracked beak (because of the embarrasing story behind it), so she would always lie to everyone who asked, saying that she got it from a fight angaist a Quarrister (and won). 

This eventually got the attention of the monsters running the Collisingum. They picked her up and took her there. Of course, she was awful at fighting at first, losing battle after battle. The Collisingum runners were going to send her back, but she ended up training a LOT, resulting in a lucky winning streak.

They spent years in the Collisingum, rising to become one of the most skilled fighters there, until she was brutally beaten by a newcomer, a T-Rox named Storm. Storm was kicked out for hurting her too much. At this time, Pandora came to visit, and after seeing how much her sister had changed she persuaded them to leave. 

• Love 1

Storytime from yesterday:

I went outside with my siblings (not going to say sisters anymore. turns out one of them (lochnessmango) is transmasc). We were chilling in the woods in our neighborhood and then we came across this group of girls. They started talking to us. They got very excited about the fact that we were from England. Sibs told them their names, I refused to (will explain why later). So therefore the conversation went like this (translated from Polish).

"What about you? What's your name?"

*panicking "I don't know!"

"How do you not know your own name?!"

"I don't want to say it!"

"Let us guess your name then!"

"No-"

"EMILY!"

(Emily is not my name)

Eventually they started calling me "One" (because I'm the oldest out of my siblings). If we ever meet again I'll ask them to call me "Birb". Or stick with One.

Just now, Galvana said:

I refused to (will explain why later)

So, kind of a /vent...

-

-

-

-

-

-

Using "Birb" as a subsitute for my name in this story:

In school, there's these girls in my class that follow me around during breaks and always try to talk to me when I don't want them to. 

They spread around the fact that I existed to almost everyone without my permission. Whenever I pass groups of strangers they always yell "BIRB!" and it creeps me out. It's gotten to the point where I'm extremley paranoid about being followed (I check over my shoulders when I'm anywhere expect my house every 10 seconds). And getting scared when I hear someone say my real name. 

So I'm really uncomfortable telling people my name now.

• Sad 1

What on Earth is the logic behind Wimmzies???

Not how living baloons exist, but stuff like their names! The auto-generated names are all individual names! For 4 monsters! Are they conjoined or not? Are their names collective terms for all 4? Can they have their own names?????

• Haha 1

Msm headcanon:

Sometimes when the monsters on any given island get bored of its song, they switch things around a bit. Stuff like experimenting with different combinations, and even playing entirely different tunes (stuff like the things made by MSM: Recomposed. Go check out that channel it’s cool)

BRUH I WAS SO GAY EVEN AS A CHILD-

I was very obsessed with Disney princesses and them being pretty 

And also

One time my teacher was talking about weddings (I was like 7 or 8 ) and she briefly said “sometimes, girls can marry girls and boys can marry boys,” and I kind of remember thinking “Huh. Boys suck so maybe I could do that 😀!”

5 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

BRUH I WAS SO GAY EVEN AS A CHILD-

I was very obsessed with Disney princesses and them being pretty 

And also

One time my teacher was talking about weddings (I was like 7 or 8 ) she briefly said “sometimes, girls can marry girls and boys can marry boys,” and I kind of remember thinking “Huh. Boys suck so maybe I could do that 😀!”

So yeah this is a good explination for me being a lesbian now 👍

Someone on the msm wiki has a Cantorell named Trumpit. Trumpit is the most famous individual monster on the whole wiki. 
It’s gone to the point where Trumpit is associated with the Cantorell species as a whole and I’ve even seen a new person think Trumpit was the species name-

• Eek! 1

Random storytime I was thinking about today! It's fun to tell random stories on here.

If you find mold too gross to read about, reading not reccomended

-

-

-

-

-

-

One time I was in school and there was greenish mold stuff growing on the inside of my water bottle

I did not notice

I drank mold water

FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS

I got more and more nauseuous from drinking mold water and I just tried to drink more water to fix it but of course it was mold water and that just made it worse

2 hours ago, Galvana said:

Random storytime I was thinking about today! It's fun to tell random stories on here.

If you find mold too gross to read about, reading not reccomended

I wasn't effected when it happened to me for about three months

Story time again!

Not sure if I posted this but…

One morning, I woke up and it was cold so I put on my hoodie over my pyjamas. Later, when I was getting changed for school I forgot that I was still wearing a pyjama shirt under my hoodie. I only realised when I got there. Luckily, I managed to grab my PE shirt and sneakily get changed in the bathroom.
But what made it worse is that the girls who follow me around went inside while I was changing and when I exited the stall they started yelling my name

1 hour ago, BirbMonster2 said:

Story time again!

One morning, I woke up and it was cold so I put on my hoodie over my pyjamas. Later, when I was getting changed for school I forgot that I was still wearing a pyjama shirt under my hoodie. I only realised when I got there. Luckily, I managed to grab my PE shirt and sneakily get changed in the bathroom.
But what made it worse is that the girls who follow me around went inside while I was changing and when I exited the stall they started yelling my name

there's girls that follow you around?

On 4/11/2023 at 9:11 AM, Galvana said:

Storytime from yesterday:

I went outside with my siblings (not going to say sisters anymore. turns out one of them (lochnessmango) is transmasc). We were chilling in the woods in our neighborhood and then we came across this group of girls. They started talking to us. They got very excited about the fact that we were from England. Sibs told them their names, I refused to (will explain why later). So therefore the conversation went like this (translated from Polish).

"What about you? What's your name?"

*panicking "I don't know!"

"How do you not know your own name?!"

"I don't want to say it!"

"Let us guess your name then!"

"No-"

"EMILY!"

(Emily is not my name)

Eventually they started calling me "One" (because I'm the oldest out of my siblings). If we ever meet again I'll ask them to call me "Birb". Or stick with One.

On 4/11/2023 at 9:15 AM, Galvana said:

So, kind of a /vent...

I only just now saw this-

1 hour ago, BirbMonster2 said:

Story time again!

That is so cruel-

they are such squidbrains

no seriously though, you need to tell your school administrators about this

something very similar to this happened to my friend during my freshman year, and she was to scared to tell anyone other than me about it, so I told a school administrator about it and they had all of the kids receive some sort of punishment. the lowest amount of trouble that anyone got was i think one full week of lunch detention, and i think one or two kids who helped start it got expelled

• Paw up 2

Just now, Blasoom said:

I only just now saw this-

That is so cruel-

they are such squidbrains

no seriously though, you need to tell your school administrators about this

something very similar to this happened to my friend during my freshman year, and she was to scared to tell anyone other than me about it, so I told a school administrator about it and they had all of the kids receive some sort of punishment. the lowest amount of trouble that anyone got was i think one full week of lunch detention, and i think one or two kids who helped start it got expelled

Yeah I should but like your friend I’m too nervous