Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

I was playing this puzzle game I have on my phone called I Love Hue Too and I accidentally clicked reset progress

I had like 230 levels finished-

This is my first time being actually mad at that specific game 

It’s normally so relaxing. Until you accidentally delete months of progress 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

I was playing this puzzle game I have on my phone called I Love Hue Too and I accidentally clicked reset progress

I had like 230 levels finished-

This is my first time being actually mad at that specific game 

It’s normally so relaxing. Until you accidentally delete months of progress 

Ok I’ve replayed the first 10 levels 

Pranking LochNessMango

I changed the autocorrect settings on his phone so the most common phrases he says will be changed 😈

Yes and no will be swapped

"Ew" is changed to "OMG HALE YEAH SLAY KWEEN"

"Sup" is changed to "Donald Trump is hot"

• Haha 1

My headcanon about the Werdos right now is that:

One day, a portal to the human world opened briefly, and out, somehow, popped 4 monster-like eggs. They were hatched and raised around other monsterlings. But, of course, they were very strange. From the moment they learned to talk, they could speak both the human and monster tongues. Also, they never stopped growing, until they eventually reached the size of quad-elementals. At around 25 years old, the 4 creatures simply ceased any signs of aging, and are, in fact, 50 years old now. Nobody really knows how much longer they’ll live.

Yeah, our boi Tiberius is older than the Werdos 👍

• Love 1

*gathers friends around campfire*

I have stories to tell..

One of my sister's friends is over today.

Gonna call the sister "Violet" after her online name and the friend "L" because it's the first letter of her actual name.

So, two things:

1: We went out on a walk with LochNessMango, Violet, and L, without our parents. They sent us to buy some stuff and also be outside. We went to this lake near where I live with some stores, and hung out there. I had my phone with me in case we had to call my parents. I was bored so I tricked them all into having photos taken of them so now I have images of my siblings and one friend being confused

2: This just happened and it's hilarious. I was chilling on the hammock in my garden, and L was messing around with a yoga ball. I decided to tell her to throw it at me so I could kick it back. We did this a few times, and then I kicked the yoga ball really high and over our neighbor's fence. I laughed so hard at this that I couldn't breathe and we had to go to our neighbor to retrive the ball. The thing is, because of how my neighborhood is structured we couldn't find the house, even after going all around the block. Only my dad knows where it is so he's going with Violet and L rn to get the yoga ball back

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

On 4/20/2023 at 9:11 AM, Galvana said:

Pranking LochNessMango

I changed the autocorrect settings on his phone so the most common phrases he says will be changed 😈

Yes and no will be swapped

"Ew" is changed to "OMG HALE YEAH SLAY KWEEN"

"Sup" is changed to "Donald Trump is hot"

hold up how do you even do that??

On 4/22/2023 at 7:42 PM, Galvana said:

I have stories to tell..

Gonna call the sister "Violet" after her online name and the friend "L" because it's the first letter of her actual name.

So, two things:

1: We went out on a walk with LochNessMango, Violet, and L, without our parents. They sent us to buy some stuff and also be outside. We went to this lake near where I live with some stores, and hung out there. I had my phone with me in case we had to call my parents. I was bored so I tricked them all into having photos taken of them so now I have images of my siblings and one friend being confused

2: This just happened and it's hilarious. I was chilling on the hammock in my garden, and L was messing around with a yoga ball. I decided to tell her to throw it at me so I could kick it back. We did this a few times, and then I kicked the yoga ball really high and over our neighbor's fence. I laughed so hard at this that I couldn't breathe and we had to go to our neighbor to retrive the ball. The thing is, because of how my neighborhood is structured we couldn't find the house, even after going all around the block. Only my dad knows where it is so he's going with Violet and L rn to get the yoga ball back

Update: Yesterday, it was still there untouched… 

I don’t think we’re getting out yoga ball back anytime soon…

On 4/22/2023 at 7:42 PM, Galvana said:

I have stories to tell..

So, two things:

Also, L was there for a sleepover.

On day 2 of L we went on another walk and I stole her hat twice 

Since I'm really nearing my real final exams now (they're in a month), I'm going to have to apply for a high school. 

There's a possibility of me going to art school if there's a good one nearby

• Eek! 2