Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

21 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure shrugged. "I think they were gonna kill me, but then I pissed them off too much so they threw me back here."

The chimera began gnawing on the steel bars with both their lion and snake heads, but to no avail. 

"Man, why do the humans want powers anyway? They're already super advanced." The chimera sighed, looking down at their chained paws.

47 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The chimera began gnawing on the steel bars with both their lion and snake heads, but to no avail. 

"Man, why do the humans want powers anyway? They're already super advanced." The chimera sighed, looking down at their chained paws.

Azure shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it makes their egos bigger or something. Or they think they're so pathetic that they have nothing better to do than take from us. I don't know why, all I know is that they're a bunch of entitled prissies who think they can just take whatever they want."

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I can still try to fly..." Mom began to spread her wings, when a human armed with a anesthesia dart gun stepped out from the crowd. "Don't worry, I'll deal with the birds." They said, beginning to take aim...

"MUM!" I shouted. "WE HAVE TO GO LIKE... NOW NOW." I looked around in a panic, I had no idea what to do or where to go. I spread my wings, ready to go when Mum did or when I heard a gun fire. I shifted my feathers to be as clear and brown as possible, although the humans could see me, hopefully they would have a harder time.

12 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You fly into the skies, dodging the whirring blades of helicopters as the noises of chaos from the grove slowly become distant.

'I'm okay. I'm okay.' I start repeating to myself, but the moment I start talking a gun shot sounds. Pain flashes in my wing and I start falling, thinking I'm going to die from the fall. A man catches me in midair, he looks about my age with dark skin, and a cap that is too big for him shoved on his head. He has a truimphant grin on his face. I recognize him from the group I met a few minutes earlier. 

'Gotcha, liar!' he grins. I try to fly out of his grasp, or change into another animal, but my wound prevents me. 

'Please let me go-' I start squawking, my eyes wide with fear. He only shoves me into a small cage and slings the cage into the backpack on his back. 

'Thanks for being conveniently small.' he sneers. 

8 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it makes their egos bigger or something. Or they think they're so pathetic that they have nothing better to do than take from us. I don't know why, all I know is that they're a bunch of entitled prissies who think they can just take whatever they want."

The chimera nodded. Another guard walked in and picked up the tiny cage of a small dragon. "No!" The dragon snarled, shooting small bursts of flames at the guards, but they were ignored and taken into the room.

4 hours ago, Valkcake said:

"MUM!" I shouted. "WE HAVE TO GO LIKE... NOW NOW." I looked around in a panic, I had no idea what to do or where to go. I spread my wings, ready to go when Mum did or when I heard a gun fire. I shifted my feathers to be as clear and brown as possible, although the humans could see me, hopefully they would have a harder time.

Mom was hit by the anesthesia dart gun. She began to fly away, but was getting lethargic...

39 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'I'm okay. I'm okay.' I start repeating to myself, but the moment I start talking a gun shot sounds. Pain flashes in my wing and I start falling, thinking I'm going to die from the fall. A man catches me in midair, he looks about my age with dark skin, and a cap that is too big for him shoved on his head. He has a truimphant grin on his face. I recognize him from the group I met a few minutes earlier. 

'Gotcha, liar!' he grins. I try to fly out of his grasp, or change into another animal, but my wound prevents me. 

'Please let me go-' I start squawking, my eyes wide with fear. He only shoves me into a small cage and slings the cage into the backpack on his back. 

'Thanks for being conveniently small.' he sneers. 

You awoke in a cage. Other cages were nearby, containing lots of different mythical creatures. The man that caught you stepped into the room. 

"You have the power to shapeshift, meaning you have lots of potential.' He smirked.

13 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Mom was hit by the anesthesia dart gun. She began to fly away, but was getting lethargic...

"MUM NO!"I flew over to her, trying to help her fly "MUM!" I started crying, my feathers trying very hard to shift to a sad blue colour, but I had to keep them as the best camouflage colour. "I can't lose you mum... not now" 

1 minute ago, Valkcake said:

"MUM NO!"I flew over to her, trying to help her fly "MUM!" I started crying, my feathers trying very hard to shift to a sad blue colour, but I had to keep them as the best camouflage colour. "I can't lose you mum... not now" 

"The....the anesthesia is....kicking in...." Mom said drowsily. She passed out, but you caught her and carried you on your back. But she was heavy, and you couldn't do this for long...

1 minute ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

(I'd like it if you started me off again because my brain won't brain all this)

this is where you started

17 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(starting now!)

@Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp 

You were sleeping in your nest in a tree. You could hear the screams of other creatures. You slowly awoke to see what was going on. A griffin with an albino-white pelt and feathers flew into the tree as well, and began to nudge you. "I have no idea who you are, but you need to rise and shine before the humans catch you and use your feathers in potions!" The griffin yelped. 

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

You were sleeping in your nest in a tree. You could hear the screams of other creatures. You slowly awoke to see what was going on. A griffin with an albino-white pelt and feathers flew into the tree as well, and began to nudge you. "I have no idea who you are, but you need to rise and shine before the humans catch you and use your feathers in potions!" The griffin yelped. 

Toxicodendron radicans curled up in her nest, obviously not caring. Her markings lit up bright, but she didn't move

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

this is where you started

I'll just start from there then

1 minute ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Toxicodendron radicans curled up in her nest, obviously not caring. Her markings lit up bright, but she didn't move

"Get up! The humans are coming! They're going to kill us!" The albino griffin squawked. "I don't want to lose anyone!"

33 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Get up! The humans are coming! They're going to kill us!" The albino griffin squawked. "I don't want to lose anyone!"

She sits up, not even looking tired, then sighs

"Can't someone just kill them all or build a defence or anything? Gosh, if everyones' that useless, maybe they should just kill us"

She said bluntly, flicking her tail and stretching

"Fine, where are we supposed to go?"

Her markings still bright and poisonous

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You awoke in a cage. Other cages were nearby, containing lots of different mythical creatures. The man that caught you stepped into the room. 

"You have the power to shapeshift, meaning you have lots of potential.' He smirked.

'Potential? What do you mean?' I try to keep my voice calm, but on the inside I'm freaking out. I've heard of fighting rings where humans bet on who they want to win, and magical creatures were forced to fight. I had heard shapeshifters were the most prized in those rings. 

I'm still in my falcon form, and because of my gun wound I can't shift back. I try to flap against the cage, but it does nothing. 

4 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

She sits up, not even looking tired, then sighs

"Can't someone just kill them all or build a defence or anything? Gosh, if everyones' that useless, maybe they should just kill us"

She said bluntly, flicking her tail and stretching

"Fine, where are we supposed to go?"

Her markings still bright and poisonous

"We can't just kill them all, we're largely outnumbered..." The albino griffin frowned. "We'll have to find another natural area to hide in, if we don't all get caught."

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Potential? What do you mean?' I try to keep my voice calm, but on the inside I'm freaking out. I've heard of fighting rings where humans bet on who they want to win, and magical creatures were forced to fight. I had heard shapeshifters were the most prized in those rings. 

I'm still in my falcon form, and because of my gun wound I can't shift back. I try to flap against the cage, but it does nothing. 

"You change into different creatures for us to use." The man said. "Now, change into a dragon for us. Or else." He hissed.

56 minutes ago, Tar said:

((Yippie))

Name: Lyric

Species: Merman bc y the heck not

Pronouns: He/they

Appearance: 8953BE2D-324B-4452-88AA-F6677FBBFF74.thumb.png.c40dfef874cd7ffdb2345bdfbd93ef69.png

Abilities: pretty much normal merman stuff

Other: goofy funky man (also one of my kintypes-)

(alr) 

You were swimming peacefully near the shore of the grove, when you heard strange sounds. You looked around to see humans invading the area, armed with guns. They seemed to be attacking creatures and putting them in cages....What was going on? How had humans found the grove???

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"The....the anesthesia is....kicking in...." Mom said drowsily. She passed out, but you caught her and carried you on your back. But she was heavy, and you couldn't do this for long...

I noticed a cave on the mountain nearby. I flew there with all my strength and crash-landed at the mouth of the cave. My mind was spinning and I couldn't think straight but I managed to pull my mum into a crevice in the cave. I dulled my feathers to fit the cave and passed out from exhaustion. 

1 hour ago, Valkcake said:

I noticed a cave on the mountain nearby. I flew there with all my strength and crash-landed at the mouth of the cave. My mind was spinning and I couldn't think straight but I managed to pull my mum into a crevice in the cave. I dulled my feathers to fit the cave and passed out from exhaustion. 

You awoke later on, Mom still next to you. She was alright now, the anesthesia had worn off. 

"Now we have to brainstorm about how to rescue your father." Mom said, her fiery feathers flickering (tongue twister??)