Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"We can't just kill them all, we're largely outnumbered..." The albino griffin frowned. "We'll have to find another natural area to hide in, if we don't all get caught."

"Is there a way to join them so there's no risk of getting killed?"

5 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"Is there a way to join them so there's no risk of getting killed?"

"JOIN THEM!?" The albino griffin shrieked, her wings spread. "Why on Earth would you want to join them!? They broke our trust and hunted us long ago, and now they're making a return and trying to capture all of us! How could you side with such ruthless and cunning humans...." 

You heard a mechanical whirring behind the two of you. A helicopter was hovering behind you, most likely attracted by the albino griffin's squawks. "Quick, FLY!" The albino griffin squealed, grabbing your paw and flying into the air with you.

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(alr) 

You were swimming peacefully near the shore of the grove, when you heard strange sounds. You looked around to see humans invading the area, armed with guns. They seemed to be attacking creatures and putting them in cages....What was going on? How had humans found the grove???

Lyric calmly (Not really) panicked and glanced around frantically, trying to find something he could use as a weapon, although he wouldn’t be very mobile on land and he was more of a pacifist anyway.

1 minute ago, Tar said:

Lyric calmly (Not really) panicked and glanced around frantically, trying to find something he could use as a weapon, although he wouldn’t be very mobile on land and he was more of a pacifist anyway.

You noticed a trident in the sands underwater, most likely dropped by a fleeing mermaid or merman. You pulled it out of the sand and it was bigger than you thought. It looked like something straight out a fantasy book.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"JOIN THEM!?" The albino griffin shrieked, her wings spread. "Why on Earth would you want to join them!? They broke our trust and hunted us long ago, and now they're making a return and trying to capture all of us! How could you side with such ruthless and cunning humans...." 

You heard a mechanical whirring behind the two of you. A helicopter was hovering behind you, most likely attracted by the albino griffin's squawks. "Quick, FLY!" The albino griffin squealed, grabbing your paw and flying into the air with you.

She has marks on her paws, giving the griffin a rash while still glowing, but soaring down into the trees

"Stay hidden. It's no use running or flying if they can just see us"

She says, easily weaving through trees

2 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

She has marks on her paws, giving the griffin a rash while still glowing, but soaring down into the trees

"Stay hidden. It's no use running or flying if they can just see us"

She says, easily weaving through trees

"Ouch!" The albino hissed, flying after you. "What was that for!? We need to get out of here, the humans might start cutting down the trees, which will blow our cover!" She said worriedly.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Ouch!" The albino hissed, flying after you. "What was that for!? We need to get out of here, the humans might start cutting down the trees, which will blow our cover!" She said worriedly.

"First,  my markings are always activated with a threat of death, so it's my self defence. Secondly, we need to stay in the trees so that the helicopters can't find us and tell the humans where to go. If they cut down the trees, then we have nothing"

13 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"First,  my markings are always activated with a threat of death, so it's my self defence. Secondly, we need to stay in the trees so that the helicopters can't find us and tell the humans where to go. If they cut down the trees, then we have nothing"

"...Alright." The albino griffin fluttered into a tall, formidable tree, trying to disguise her snow-white fur and feathers among the leaves.

28 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You noticed a trident in the sands underwater, most likely dropped by a fleeing mermaid or merman. You pulled it out of the sand and it was bigger than you thought. It looked like something straight out a fantasy book.

Lyric hesitantly spun the trident around in his hands before he tried mustering up the courage to go up and fight, failing miserably. He wasn’t one to fight, he usually hid from the danger and honestly was pretty much a golden retriever boy.

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

You awoke later on, Mom still next to you. She was alright now, the anesthesia had worn off. 

"Now we have to brainstorm about how to rescue your father." Mom said, her fiery feathers flickering (tongue twister??)

"Hmmmm" I shifted my feathers back to a normal colour. "Knowing humans, since they're lazy, where is the nearest place where they keep the other mythical creatures from where you saw dad get caught"

4 minutes ago, Tar said:

Lyric hesitantly spun the trident around in his hands before he tried mustering up the courage to go up and fight, failing miserably. He wasn’t one to fight, he usually hid from the danger and honestly was pretty much a golden retriever boy.

You peeked your head up above the surface again, just as a human turned in your direction. "There's one!" The man yelled, and other men began to aim their guns at you...

5 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

"Hmmmm" I shifted my feathers back to a normal colour. "Knowing humans, since they're lazy, where is the nearest place where they keep the other mythical creatures from where you saw dad get caught"

"They seemed to be headed in the direction of the city we flew over." She said, getting up and fluffing up her feathers.

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

You peeked your head up above the surface again, just as a human turned in your direction. "There's one!" The man yelled, and other men began to aim their guns at you...

Lyric slowly drifted back under the water, too scared to move anymore than that.

14 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The chimera nodded. Another guard walked in and picked up the tiny cage of a small dragon. "No!" The dragon snarled, shooting small bursts of flames at the guards, but they were ignored and taken into the room.

Azure's stomach churned. She felt sick. Why are they doing this? They're technology is already so advanced. Why are they so desperate for a dragon? Or are we so strange to them that they feel the only way they can understand us is through dissection? Or are they still mad that they lost the first time they attacked us?

7 hours ago, Tar said:

((Yippie))

Name: Lyric

Species: Merman bc y the heck not

Pronouns: He/they

Appearance: 8953BE2D-324B-4452-88AA-F6677FBBFF74.thumb.png.c40dfef874cd7ffdb2345bdfbd93ef69.png

Abilities: pretty much normal merman stuff

Other: goofy funky man (also one of my kintypes-)

(yo another mermaid cool)

15 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure's stomach churned. She felt sick. Why are they doing this? They're technology is already so advanced. Why are they so desperate for a dragon? Or are we so strange to them that they feel the only way they can understand us is through dissection? Or are they still mad that they lost the first time they attacked us?

"We need to get a way out of here." The chimera said. "Maybe we can try to break the cages at night, or maybe someone will come to rescue us..." 

(the humans can't understand the less humanoid creatures like chimeras, griffins, pheonixes, etc. But they can understand the more humanoid ones like faeries, mermaids/men, and more)

11 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"We need to get a way out of here." The chimera said. "Maybe we can try to break the cages at night, or maybe someone will come to rescue us..." 

(the humans can't understand the less humanoid creatures like chimeras, griffins, pheonixes, etc. But they can understand the more humanoid ones like faeries, mermaids/men, and more)

Azure nodded. "But how? I really doubt any creature is brave our stupid enough to try and get in here, and these cages are made to not be broken out of. And if we escape, we have no clue where we are or where we would go once we were free to actually escape."

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"...Alright." The albino griffin fluttered into a tall, formidable tree, trying to disguise her snow-white fur and feathers among the leaves.

Her own feathers bristled, matching the leaves and her makings darkened, almost to normal, silently watching the forest

15 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"You change into different creatures for us to use." The man said. "Now, change into a dragon for us. Or else." He hissed.

'The cage is a bit small for that. And- I mean I have a bullet wound so I don't think I'll be able to.' I said quietly. I fluttered against the cage in my falcon form. The man scowled and grabbed me by the wing, pulling me out of the cage, into another, bigger, one. 

'A dragon.' he repeated. I knew if I didn't do what he said I might be killed. I concentrated very hard, and the pain was awful as if my skin was being ripped apart. I finally managed it, and fell to the bottom of my cage, so exhausted I couldn't even look up. 

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"They seemed to be headed in the direction of the city we flew over." She said, getting up and fluffing up her feathers.

"Hmmm. Maybe I could go scout there, you still have to heal after all." I gestured to my mums wound "And see where they take the other creatures, then we could free not just dad, but many more that can help up fight!" I spread my wings and shifted my colours to a strong and proud orange colour

11 hours ago, Tar said:

Lyric slowly drifted back under the water, too scared to move anymore than that.

The humans didn't follow. Othet mermaids and mermen panicked and scattered. A friend of yours, a mermaid named Pearl, swam up to you. She had light brown hair and a snowy-white tail, and a necklace of pearls she always wore. "Lyric, what are you doing just sitting there!? We need to swim to the deeper parts!" She fretted.

8 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure nodded. "But how? I really doubt any creature is brave our stupid enough to try and get in here, and these cages are made to not be broken out of. And if we escape, we have no clue where we are or where we would go once we were free to actually escape."

"My brother managed to escape capture, from what I saw. So maybe, just maybe...He'll come for us." The chimera sighed. 

"Golden, are you out of your mind!?" Said a voice. You turned around to see a white pegasus, with blue highlights on its wings and mane. "There's no hopes of us getting out. We're all going to be killed and used." The pegasus said, shaking her head.

4 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Her own feathers bristled, matching the leaves and her makings darkened, almost to normal, silently watching the forest

"Wooow. I wish I could do that." The albino griffin whispered as quietly as she could. Thankfully, both of you were well-disguised, meaning the humans seemed to pass by you.

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'The cage is a bit small for that. And- I mean I have a bullet wound so I don't think I'll be able to.' I said quietly. I fluttered against the cage in my falcon form. The man scowled and grabbed me by the wing, pulling me out of the cage, into another, bigger, one. 

'A dragon.' he repeated. I knew if I didn't do what he said I might be killed. I concentrated very hard, and the pain was awful as if my skin was being ripped apart. I finally managed it, and fell to the bottom of my cage, so exhausted I couldn't even look up. 

The man's cold glare didn't move from you, but he seemed to realize you were weak. "You're hurt. We'll give you time to heal. But don't think we're going to pamper you." The man walked out of the room.

2 hours ago, Valkcake said:

"Hmmm. Maybe I could go scout there, you still have to heal after all." I gestured to my mums wound "And see where they take the other creatures, then we could free not just dad, but many more that can help up fight!" I spread my wings and shifted my colours to a strong and proud orange colour

You soared over the city, looking over different buildings. You noticed a large building that looker like a factory, letters on it saying "Mythical Co."